COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
They have to do everything possible to suppress this information
just the fact that videos about doctors and nurses (your own video you posted, even!) are being removed by YT and FB and twitter should sound alarms that TPTB are engaged in a coverup of information.
if they had nothing to fear from the facts, they wouldnt need all of this censorship.

Johnny5

Veteran
just the fact that videos about doctors and nurses (your own video you posted, even!) are being removed by YT and FB and twitter should sound alarms that TPTB are engaged in a coverup of information.
if they had nothing to fear from the facts, they wouldnt need all of this censorship.
So true, that speaks volumes!!! Light (truth) is the best disinfectant.

rainerann

Star
No, it isn't. An entire family likely lives under the same roof, sharing the same living conditions, the same food, and the same environmental surroundings. Only a complete fool would ASSUME that they all must have a virus and that the virus must somehow be contagious without FIRST verifying they weren't all exposed to the same toxins (e.g. poisons in their food, water and/or surroundings, including EMF and microwave radiation).

It would likewise be prudent to investigate the nurse's situation as well for the same issues. Including the situation at the hospital itself.

And that's assuming your hypothetical situation is even an accurate representation of what is actually happening, which is likely not the case. Perhaps you haven't read the CDC's admission that it is extremely rare for someone who is asymptomatic to actually catch or carry this supposed coronavirus, aka the common-cold?

That's already been done. Here is one such video, shared by an extremely brave nurse (Erin Marie Olszewski) at the epicenter of this purported coronavirus outbreak, at Elmhurst hospital in Queens.

NYC Epicenter Nurse Tells All & the Murdering of Patients! A Must Video!

There's no need to mix lies with the truth, which most certainly is NOT "balanced" and NEVER helps anyone.

You mean like you did when you didn't realize the obvious fact that fear is the product of ignorance/arrogance?

Is that why you are resorting to logical fallacies (in this instance an ad hominem attack) instead of simply providing any factual evidence that COVID-19 has actually been isolated (i.e. isn't something else being called COVID-19) or that it's contagious, or that the method of transmission has been verified?

Or did you miss phrases like this one: "Spread is THOUGHT* to occur through a cough or contact with fluid from the nose of a person infected..."?

*or, in other words, GUESSED

To further assist you and others who are believing and spreading fear of this fabricated "pandemic" instead of turning to our Creator/Master Designer for Answers, the word "cult" refers to the cultural beliefs people espouse, aka their man-made traditions and pre-conceived notions, which make the Commandments of God (based upon common sense and reason) of NO EFFECT.

Luck is not a factor, and you have it upside down and backwards yet again. Do you know what keeps you from "seeing" this? Could it be you're blinded by your own arrogance? The arrogance is there to hide one's ignorance, including the ignorance of one's own arrogance. That's why the two are inseparably linked, and why they are so dangerous.

If you need proof of how this works in practice, then please consider why you are pretending that faith is somehow arrogant, but belief in allopathic medicine (witchcraft really) is allegedly "balanced". What was actually shared with you is that FEAR (the polar opposite of faith) is the PRODUCT of ignorance/arrogance, NOT faith.

Let's examine your illogic, again to help you and those who might actually be fooled by your own efforts to peddle total nonsense.

If you've been paying any attention whatsoever over the past 40 years to allopathic medicine, you may have noticed the following pattern:

1) a new drug is introduced onto the market by one of the big pharmaceutical companies;
2) commercials are then aired to get the word out to the public that if they're suffering from this or that ailment, they should ask their (witch) doctor about this new, miracle drug (potion/witch's brew);
3) a few months or years later, the commercials about the same drug commence again, only this time the commercials aren't sponsored by the pharmaceutical companies, but instead by attorneys, to get the word out that if you or a loved one have suffered sickness or death as a result of the same said miracle drug, then to call them to be part of a class-action suit; and
4) this cycle repeats itself time and time again, day in and day out, world without end, etc., etc., etc.

Of course this is before considering the lobbying efforts made by the big pharmaceutical companies to get congress to pass legislation to protect them from such suits so they can continue to peddle their POISONS in the form of drugs, chemo-"therapy" (industrial waste really) and vaccines. And let's not leave out the pharmaceutical companies "influence" (read: ownership) of the government regulatory bodies like the FDA, CDC and the WHO.

The stupidity here is literally breathtaking. Out of the irrational fear of human death, people will actually allow others to inject all manner of poisons directly into their bodies, or voluntarily ingest them if told to do so by one of these (witch) doctors, and pay for that "privilege" , without ever questioning the ingredients or asking for a guarantee from the (witch) doctor that the drug won't do more harm than good.

Why would anyone IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, agree to put something into their body without a list of ingredients and a guarantee? Most people won't buy canned goods without a list of ingredients, but don't bat an eye at some concoction loaded up in a syringe or bottle?

And what is it exactly that we've observed with our own two eyes please? Has anyone EVER seen a virus? No. Is the article you sent actually "balanced"? No. It is self-contradictory PROPAGANDA, being passed off as "science".

How would you know a surge is coming or that it's contagious? Do you have a crystal ball perhaps?

Or are you merely regurgitating what the professional liars Fauci, Ferguson, Gates, etc. are promoting, to help them perpetuate even more fear, which will ultimately cost even more lives?

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

You may not realize this, but we are, in actual fact, IMMORTAL spiritual-Beings (Souls) that are temporarily "locked" inside of these human animal bodies. And it is the collective thought energy of each and every one of us that makes the world we see around us.

If we think truth and love, then our words and actions convey truth and love in the physical world. If, on the other hand, we think/believe lies and fear/hatred, then those thoughts/feelings manifest themselves in the physical in the same manner.

There are several possible ways for the latter to happen, including:

1) if people are ignorant enough to allow their fear to get the better of them, and actually make themselves sick by dwelling on the possibility they could become "infected" (psychosomatic);

2) if people are ignorant enough to allow their fear to get the better of them, and agree to be tested for the coronavirus, or vaccinated for the flu and/or the coronavirus (or anything else for that matter); and

3) if the governments of the world are allowed to proceed with their planned rollout of 5G, which will bathe the Earth's atmosphere in an unprecedented level of the microwave radiation, known to be detrimental to all living things

There you go again with more logical fallacies (i.e. ILLOGIC). Nobody said anything about crisis actors until you brought that strawman argument up so you (your ego/"self" really) could beat it down.

These discussions can only help those with an open mind and a love for the truth, which always wins over the lies. And on the subject of lies, let's look at the self-contradictory nonsense in the article you shared, and why the article is proof of absolutely nothing.

"According to Microbe World, a virus is a bundle of genetic material coated within a protein shell known as the capsid. Microbe World relates that virus microbes can be as much as 10,000 times smaller than bacteria and the material inside of the shell consists of either RNA or DNA.

Dr. Ananya Mandal claims for News Medical that a virus is not considered alive on its own. Outside of its host cell, it is inert, and it needs the host cell of either a plant or animal to reproduce. The virus accomplishes this by either fooling the host cell into pulling it inside or by fusing itself to the exterior wall of the cell, where it takes over and destroys the cell's normal functions."

-------

Note: Has this process of a FOREIGN virus invading a host cell ever been witnessed? NO. It's only been ASSUMED. And the one and only reason for this assumption is to facilitate the use of drugs, which would be completely unmarketable otherwise.

And how would something that is admittedly NOT alive, and is admittedly INERT outside its host cell, and is admittedly INCAPABLE OF REPRODUCING outside its own host cell, manage to "fool" or "fuse itself to the exterior wall of" a FOREIGN cell? Does it put on a disguise perhaps? Or possess magical zombie-like superpowers we've yet to discover?

Is it not obvious and logical that the virus is actually a specifically programmed response of its host cell to rid itself of dead or decaying matter/tissue within itself (the host cell) ONLY?

IF it were possible for such an INERT virus to alter its own programming outside its host cell, and actually begin destroying healthy matter, what would stop it from attacking other cells within the host body once it's ejected from its host cell?

Is it not equally obvious that IF a virus, which isn't alive and cannot reproduce outside its own host cell, could actually invade a foreign cell and destroy healthy matter, the very first virus on planet Earth would have been the last, wiping out ALL living tissue, i.e. anything that contained healthy matter?

This is how ludicrous and totally illogical the "germ theory" ASSUMPTION that western, allopathic medicine is based upon, really is.

-------

"According to Microbe World, virus particles exist almost everywhere in the environment. There are many ways that a virus gains entry into its host, including through contact with other infected individuals, breaks in the skin and inhalation. For example, News Medical states that cold and flu viruses seek out cells that line the respiratory tract. Then, once the assembly of the new virus particles is complete, the infected cells die, releasing new virus microbes to go on to repeat the process."

-------

Note: This is total, unbelievable nonsense. How could inert virus particles exist anywhere for any period of time without breaking down as ALL dead and decaying matter does on planet Earth?

Where is the evidence in support of anything "Microbe World" or "News Medical" says? Why do they offer no case studies, photographs or empirical data of any kind? BECAUSE THESE ARE UNPROVEN ASSUMPTIONS.

And what would stop this never-ending process they describe? The end of any healthy tissue to serve as fuel for the alleged virus microbe fire?

Are you perhaps starting to see how untenable these big pharma, allopathic viral assumptions really are?
there is no rational way to expect me to respond to something this long. I might do a little better if you didn’t format it the way you did. In breaking my quotes into sound bytes, you have basically given me the responsibility of responding to each sound byte with a separate post.

I’m only going to make one response to you, not 12. In the future, if you would be so kind as to make your response one post in response to my singular post, it would make it a lot easier to navigate especially if your post is going to be this long.

It would also be nice if you didn’t repeat yourself so much, and since it looks like you are basically repeating yourself a lot in trying to make a moral argument for why thousands of people who have spent hours upon hours in the study of sciences, are basically not endowed with the same sort of critical thinking as yourself again.

I can simply tell you that I am in the process of accepting that a lot of people could die before the end of the year because of people like yourself. Too bad they can’t add ignorance as a cause of death because it might beat out heart disease this year.

I am going to accept that people can’t be forced to do something even if it would be in their best interest and brace myself for what’s ahead because of it.

it funny that you still don’t realize that The Who and major organizations are still downplaying things and really share more in common with the people who are being removed from YouTube.

although for people like yourself, people being removed from YouTube creates the impression of conflict because it seems to represent something more independent. It creates the impression of something relatable being censored for someone like yourself, but that is just an illusion.

ive Watched most of the videos with doctors and nurses that were people who had actual experience working with patients. None of them said what people who responded to them were saying because people responding to them were just sharing what they wanted to hear anyway. Perfectly demonstrating confirmation bias almost every time.

the doctors from other places who otherwise have no access to labs or anything that would allow them to have hands on experience researching this, I’m sorry but a lot of them are basically talking out of their asses. I don’t really care if they get removed.

they are basically writing fairy tales and filming themselves sharing these things with the fringe group of people like yourself who don’t know enough about this subject to filter anything out from the people who actually have access to research this. These dr.’s are the equivalent of an arm chair therapist. They are armchair scientists.

not only that but they support The Who in downplaying this whole subject. scientists who have access to research this subject are speaking out against The Who for downplaying this.

One day, they will be the ones who are remembered for any sort of activism that we could credit to the scientific community.

But I’m really not trying to argue about it. Like I said, I have accepted that many people will die before this is all over because of the sheer ignorance that is being spewed all over the place.

I wouldn’t support forcing you to change your mind even if I do believe the outcome is going to be tragic. Forcing you to change your mind is not going to fix the problem of ignorance that is present right now either.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Interesting comedy bit from Germany regarding the Gates vaccine operating system that James Corbett and Catherine Austin Fitts discussed recently. Only thing is, this bit was posted on May 20th way before that news came out to the best of my knowledge. Strange.
Windows 20: Internal Edition! | Recently vaccinated: living with the Bill Gates' microchip
Screenshot_2020-07-05 Linux.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is forcing people to wear masks, the first step before they...
Force a Needle into Your Arm?!?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
LMFAO!......somebody just beat you at your own game.

This is the funniest statement I've read on this forum since I've been here. Thanks.
No shit!! :D
Hopefully, raincan will stay in her safe space where she can bore others with her long winded, mind numbing, empty drivel!

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
No shit!! :D
Hopefully, raincan will stay in her safe space where she can bore others with her long winded, mind numbing, empty drivel!
lol why don’t you talk directly to me instead of being another one in the passive aggressive squad around here. If you have something to say about me, say it to me or don’t say it all. I show people the same respect.

as far as the post, I was mainly commenting on how the formatting issues could be corrected because I have vested myself in responding to several of a freeman long posts with some detail as well on numerous occasions.

again, it becomes amusing to the ignorant who are only capable to hearing tweet length sentences and have no real ability to research and integrate information on their own Like yourself.

And it sickens me really that I get told that I’m long winded and someone who is really much more long winded than myself is praised for this. But I already know that you and most of the rest of the team high fiving each other in this spam thread, are complete hypocrites anyway.

so it doesn’t surprise me at all to see you making childish comments like this instead of responding with any sort of intelligence or ability to demonstrate that you even have any real understanding of any of the things you post here.

so keep spamming away and if you want to talk shit, quote me like a grown up.

rainerann

Star
LMFAO!......somebody just beat you at your own game.

This is the funniest statement I've read on this forum since I've been here. Thanks.
you know what’s funny is that I have realized that your fascination with videos is probably because you have some attention span issues. Along with being generally selfish and more than likely wanting to be entertained rather than learn something at all.

face it. You watch music videos because you find them entertaining. You cant read what I write because it doesn’t have any special effects to fascinate you like a cat playing with a ball of yarn.

rainerann

Star
OK. I ask again. Are you done?
Another passive aggressive statement that avoids responding to anything I have said. You think it’s clever to try to make it seem like I can’t stop talking. That gave your ego a boost did it?

why don’t you giggle to yourself about it and go back to scrolling twitter looking for what you want to hear. Don’t you worry about me. I’m a grown up.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19 Cases Increasing with Increased Testing, Yet Deaths Plunge

New cases of COVID-19 hit record levels in recent days, but the number of fatalities has stabilized in the last few days at a level well below its peak. Deaths are either falling or holding steady. The vast majority of fatalities involve seniors and individuals with chronic underlying health conditions. CDC Director Robert Redfield attributed the spike in cases across the United States to “many factors to include increased testing, community transmission, and outbreaks in settings such as nursing homes and occupational settings.” In response, some of the most populous states and cities have paused or rolled back their reopening plans. [What Redfield failed to mention is that the tests are incapable of distinguishing between COVID-19 and many other viruses, including seasonal flu. For all we know, the so-called “cases” of COVID-19 could be responses to other things. The entire charade of “case” statistics is theater, not science.] -GEG

Lisa

Superstar
i am so shocked that you can’t respond with anything demonstrating any kind of intelligence since you are basically just a parrot for mainstream media when it suits your political leanings. I already knew that was your reading level.

I will make sure to dumb it down a little more for you in the future.
Or...you can just make your replies shorter.

you’re why everyone is sick of this covid stuff, because you and a lot of people like you, only see this from a political perspective and continue spreading ignorance.

There is actually a doctor in houston who has had a 100% success rate using a steroid, vitamin infusions, and blood thinners. Some of the most common medications on hand in a hospital. Every one of them cheap and available as a generic. None of them need to be approved by anybody.

just an example of what an average, genuine doctor can do because he doesn’t need to listen to what the media says or dr. Trump at all to do his job.

the media battle over something trump suggested is meant for people who are so deluded and paranoid about the information they are getting from the media because they have no actual experience with these things, that they will believe that people are potentially being left empty handed in these settings.

politics shows a microscopic picture of the real world. Healthcare could actually exist in complete anarchy from politics. It sickens me that people sit on their couches thinking that the world works this way you are presenting.

“Math+ includes cortisone steroid, vitamins and anti-coagulants to try to curb the key challenges caused by the virus - blood clotting and inflammation.

"We've been doing it for a few months now,' Dr Varon said, and "it's working a charm".

He very much believes the hospital's 100% success rate for nearly three months is down to Math+.”

No one needs dr trumps suggestion in reality except people who think like yourself that seems to think the world exists as right or left because you are a parrot of mainstream media.

i strongly suggest you look at the us on world o meters and notice how the number of cases is going up up up, but the number of deaths is still declining.

if I were dealing with rational people, I would imagine this leading to something positive. But since I know I’m not, I realize that you will probably ignore this suggestion and squeal when the media mentions dr. Trumps suggestion in a positive way. Even though dr, trump says they are fake news too, but when they saying positive things about trump, they are telling the truth.

either way, you are absolutely deluding yourself if you think our death rate isn’t going down because of medical intervention. God bless America right. Land of the living. Not the land of the dead.

Ps, the lot of you that are deluding yourselves that the numbers are being padded to make something look worse than it is. Why don’t you look too. The number of cases is increasing rapidly, but the number of deaths per day is still in decline.

there are graphs at the bottom that makes this easy to visualize. The average honest doctor in this country does not need fauci or trump to do his job.

after months of this and thousands of cases, the problem is the number of cases creating a surge, not whether this condition is a death sentence on its own. Praise god for that.

graditude is good for you.
What Trump did when he suggested hydroxychloroquine was another marker that Trump is not controlled by special interest groups.

Firstly, hydroxychloroquine is also a generic and cheap, unpatented medicine. It became mediatized globally when Dr. Didier Raoult, until recently considered one of the world's leading infectiologists, promoted it as part of a successful therapy against COVID when used in combination with an antibiotics called azithromycin, based on the results that he himself observed with the clients in his clinic. This was in early March already. The press and certain dubious figures from the political and pharmaceutic establishment, who should've received this news positively, for some strange reason started attacking Raoult's credibility and spreading doubt on the effectiveness of this therapy by all means necessary. Turns out the husband of France's Minister of Health, Agnes Buzyn, was Yves Lévy, guy who led French National Health Institute before he became national counselor on health, and who has big ties with the vaccine industry. A French Anthony Fauci sort of speak.

He didn't like Raoult's promotion of chloroquine because of what its success could mean for the future of the vaccine development, and they already had a fairly hostile past. Special interest groups, all the way to official scientific literature, who had to retract their bogus critique of chloroquine therapy (The Lancet study, which stopped chloroquine trials retracted), combined efforts to discredit both Raoult and his medical counsel.

Trump however, was the first Western leader to openly support Raoult's promotion of a generic, cheap and unpatented medecin as a means to fight COVID-19. While the press tried to blame Trump for a man dying because his wife mistook fishtank cleaner for hydroxychloroquine and systematically casted doubt on the medicine like the good obeying mouthpieces of pharmaceutical lobbies would do, he made an even more brilliant move, ie. his refusal to where a mask, to which the media asked him:

"President sir, why do you refuse to wear a mask?"
- "I take Chloroquine."
"Why are you taking Chloroquine, sir? Have you been infected with COVID-19, mr. President?"
- "No, I take it - preventively."

Master move. That was a giant up-yours to big pharma trying to exploit COVID-19 for their own gains, but many people had missed it. That's too bad.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
What Trump did when he suggested hydroxychloroquine was another marker that Trump is not controlled by special interest groups.

Firstly, hydroxychloroquine is also a generic and cheap, unpatented medicine. It became mediatized globally when Dr. Didier Raoult, until recently considered one of the world's leading infectiologists, promoted it as part of a successful therapy against COVID when used in combination with an antibiotics called azithromycin, based on the results that he himself observed with the clients in his clinic. This was in early March already. The press and certain dubious figures from the political and pharmaceutic establishment, who should've received this news positively, for some strange reason started attacking Raoult's credibility and spreading doubt on the effectiveness of this therapy by all means necessary. Turns out the husband of France's Minister of Health, Agnes Buzyn, was Yves Lévy, guy who led French National Health Institute before he became national counselor on health, and who has big ties with the vaccine industry. A French Anthony Fauci sort of speak.

He didn't like Raoult's promotion of chloroquine because of what its success could mean for the future of the vaccine development, and they already had a fairly hostile past. Special interest groups, all the way to official scientific literature, who had to retract their bogus critique of chloroquine therapy (The Lancet study, which stopped chloroquine trials retracted), combined efforts to discredit both Raoult and his medical counsel.

Trump however, was the first Western leader to openly support Raoult's promotion of a generic, cheap and unpatented medecin as a means to fight COVID-19. While the press tried to blame Trump for a man dying because his wife mistook fishtank cleaner for hydroxychloroquine and systematically casted doubt on the medicine like the good obeying mouthpieces of pharmaceutical lobbies would do, he made an even more brilliant move, ie. his refusal to where a mask, to which the media asked him:

"President sir, why do you refuse to wear a mask?"
- "I take Chloroquine."
"Why are you taking Chloroquine, sir? Have you been infected with COVID-19, mr. President?"
- "No, I take it - preventively."

Master move. That was a giant up-yours to big pharma trying to exploit COVID-19 for their own gains, but many people had missed it. That's too bad.
I guess the doctor was also giving the pharmaceutical companies the middle finger too when he was giving patients a steroid, vitamins, and blood thinners. All medications that are much more commonly available in a hospital pharmacy than an anti malarial drug is in a country that doesn’t have a malaria problem. But I’m repeating myself and I’m sure your still envisioning dr. Trump as a hero wearing a cape.