COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Awoken2

Superstar
Incredible isn't it really? How these things are dropped into our minds without us being able to consciously acknowledge it? This is a great example.

So much has been learned about predictive programming, by people who decide to look onto it, that it is quite easy now to track back and see how these events are inserted into the collective consciousness. The method, once identified and understood can be seen used time and time again for every major "event" we fall victim to.

Despite many more people now being aware of such practices the problem we have is disseminating this information to large groups of people because as you know any platforms sharing this information are monitored and subverted and ultimately closed down..

Awoken2

Superstar
What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns
I've followed JC for many years, after his speedy narration of the 9/11 production I knew that this is a man on the side of real truth.

I could hear how he was containing his anger throughout this video, I've never heard anger in him before...that speaks volumes about the current situation we are all facing right now.

The guy is a real life hero.

...just one more thing. I defy anybody to read just a single page of this thread and STILL go along with the official narrative. If you don't realise when you are being had over then WTF ARE YOU DOING ON A CONSPIRACYFORUM?!?!
Well said.

Frightening number of forum users 'apparently' still on board with the narrative, to some extent.

Some of them 'accidentally' post in the wrong coronavirus thread occasionally, too.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Must See. Very worthwhile presentation.

COVID Vaccines “Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction” says Wyoming Medical Doctor and Manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department (Video)
by Gary D. Barnett

Screenshot_2020-12-02 ‘Covid-19’ Vaccine “Biological Weapons Of Mass Destruction ” by Dr Igor ...png
Video

Dr. Igor Shepherd is a medical doctor/manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department/Preparedness Unit, and is on the Covid response team.
I was able to have a conversation with Dr. Shepherd after he did a talk for “Keep Colorado Free and Open” [recently].

Dr. Shepherd wrote to me, and I was able to get a copy of his important talk. He has taken great risk to do this talk about the horrors of this new ‘Covid-19’ vaccine, so I recommend that all watch and listen.

It is a fairly long talk and questions are answered at the end, but it is worth every minute of your time.

He calls them “Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction.”

Dr. Shepherd was born and raised in the Soviet Union, and became a Military Doctor in St. Petersburg, Russia, and studied under the Strategic Rocket Force.

He is an expert today on bio-weapons, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives,(CBRNE) and Pandemic preparedness.

His view is that these vaccines are very similar technology to the bio-weapon RND used to develop viral weapons. He fully understands that the plan of depopulation and mandatory vaccinations will be at our doorstep very soon, and is shocked that the American people are so passive concerning this enemy takeover.

He believes that this fake pandemic is the means by which a communist global government will be ushered into existence; one that cannot be voted out.

I agree with this thinking, as this technocratic takeover and economic destruction will be communistic in nature.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Warp Speed Ahead: COVID-19 Vaccines Pave the Way for a New Frontier in Surveillance
Great article by Whitehead. We hear the term "transhumanism" here and there but this piece gives multiple examples of how computer technologies are being merged with human life.

There is a sinister world beyond that which we perceive, one in which power players jockey for control over the one commodity that is a necessary ingredient for total domination: you.

DavidSon

Star
What a coincidence all the pharmaceutical companies are ready to distribute a vaccine in the same week. :rolleyes: It usually takes years if not decades to develop vaccines, yet they've magically pulled them off in months. Looking at their freezers and supply chains, it's obvious they've prepared for this operation long in advance.

It's sickening to know the governments want to inject the elderly in nursing homes first. There's no way for them to escape the experimental messenger RNA cocktail headed their way. In the US ethnic minorities and the poor are next in line while in Britain health care workers are consistently being noted as among the initial recipients.

It's an absolutely selfish thought but if a high % of normies accept the vaccine it's possible the drug companies and bio-security agents will profit enough to leave us alone. In my view they can limit travel, entertainment, employment opportunities as long as their toxic, genetically altering injection isn't mandatory.

To borrow a metaphor from Malcolm X, the chickens have come home to roost. Societies that accept GMO's, false flags like 911, fractional banking, illegal wars, fake moon landings, "elected" leaders from the criminal class... are only being prepped for complete domination. An argument could be made that when people reject the Almighty they open a door to this level of deception.

judah

Established

Lorries were spotted transporting thousands of doses from Pfizer’s factories in Puurs, Belgium, on Wednesday morning after British regulators gave the vaccine the green light. The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the breakthrough jab and 800,000 doses will arrive in the coming days – with some expected as early as tomorrow, said the companies.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/02/vaccine-already-on-its-way-to-the-uk-as-lorries-loaded-with-doses-leave-pfizers-factory-13692186/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

saki

Star
Zuckerberg Says Facebook Ready to Work With Biden to “Push” COVID-19 Vaccine
1606954051617.png

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg publicly said the platform is trying to work with Joe Biden on a joint Facebook-Biden administration push for Americans to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

During a livestream interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Facebook founder mentioned a “push around authoritative information on vaccines,” though he did not elaborate on what that would entail.
“I know our team at Facebook has already reached out to the incoming administration to help with the COVID response in any way that we can,” continued Zuckerberg. “I’m sure there will be a few important things that we can do together.”

“We’re already planning a push around authoritative information on vaccines,” he added before the discussion turned to other topics.

As the Financial Times has recently reported, Facebook plans a strong push to encourage its users to get the COVID-19 vaccine and to share content related to the Paris Climate Agreement.

Back in October, Facebook announced that it would ban ads on its platform that discourage vaccinations and run an information campaign encouraging users to get flu shots.

...more at link...