COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

“During the advisory meeting last week, Patsy Stinchfield, a Children's Minnesota nurse practitioner, said officials and drugmakers could try talking about the side effects in a more positive way. She said they could use language such as "response" instead of "adverse reaction."

"These are immune responses," said Stinchfield, a past voting member of the committee. "And so if you feel something after vaccination, you should expect to feel that. When you do, it's normal to have some arm soreness or fatigue, some body aches and maybe even a fever. It sounds like in some of these trials, maybe even having to stay home from work."

Niiiiice.... notice how they try and spin an adverse event at simply a “response”!!!!

Makes me furious. These vaccines aren’t even being tested to see if they control transmissibility!!!!

saki

Star
GLOBALISTS CHEER POPE’S ROLE IN ‘GREAT RESET’
1606955448774.png

....excerpts.... all at link.....

The WEF's endorsement of the pontiff follows exchanges since 2014 between Pope Francis and Professor Klaus Schwab, WEF founder and executive chairman and co-author of COVID 19: The Great Reset, which sets out "one path [that] will take us to a better world: more inclusive, more equitable and more respectful of Mother Nature."
Speaking to Church Militant, Catholic academic John Zmirak warned: "I have read fewer things more sinister than the WEF's latest production. While you and I might laugh at Pope Francis' clunky prose and sophomoric moralism, we see in the WEF's propaganda the dangerous uses to which Francis' ideas can be put."

Dr. Zmirak, editor at The Stream, noted that the pontiff is "an enemy of human freedom, and those who crave the chance to concretely strip us of our basic rights as Western men and Christians will not put a pope like this to waste."

Last edited:
GLOBALISTS CHEER POPE’S ROLE IN ‘GREAT RESET’
View attachment 47886

....excerpts.... all at link.....

The WEF's endorsement of the pontiff follows exchanges since 2014 between Pope Francis and Professor Klaus Schwab, WEF founder and executive chairman and co-author of COVID 19: The Great Reset, which sets out "one path [that] will take us to a better world: more inclusive, more equitable and more respectful of Mother Nature."
Speaking to Church Militant, Catholic academic John Zmirak warned: "I have read fewer things more sinister than the WEF's latest production. While you and I might laugh at Pope Francis' clunky prose and sophomoric moralism, we see in the WEF's propaganda the dangerous uses to which Francis' ideas can be put."

Dr. Zmirak, editor at The Stream, noted that the pontiff is "an enemy of human freedom, and those who crave the chance to concretely strip us of our basic rights as Western men and Christians will not put a pope like this to waste."

True Catholics recognize this is not our “Pope” by any stretch of the imagination. He was put in place to carry out the NWO agenda. It becomes more clear every day.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's an absolutely selfish thought but if a high % of normies accept the vaccine it's possible the drug companies and bio-security agents will profit enough to leave us alone. In my view they can limit travel, entertainment, employment opportunities as long as their toxic, genetically altering injection isn't mandatory.
I agree with pretty much everything else you said except I don't believe this is possible. They may allow unvaccinated people to exist for a short time but they won't just leave us alone indefinitely. I believe that's what the camps are for.

Last edited:

chrisocn

Established
What a coincidence all the pharmaceutical companies are ready to distribute a vaccine in the same week. :rolleyes: It usually takes years if not decades to develop vaccines, yet they've magically pulled them off in months. Looking at their freezers and supply chains, it's obvious they've prepared for this operation long in advance.

It's sickening to know the governments want to inject the elderly in nursing homes first. There's no way for them to escape the experimental messenger RNA cocktail headed their way. In the US ethnic minorities and the poor are next in line while in Britain health care workers are consistently being noted as among the initial recipients.

It's an absolutely selfish thought but if a high % of normies accept the vaccine it's possible the drug companies and bio-security agents will profit enough to leave us alone. In my view they can limit travel, entertainment, employment opportunities as long as their toxic, genetically altering injection isn't mandatory.

To borrow a metaphor from Malcolm X, the chickens have come home to roost. Societies that accept GMO's, false flags like 911, fractional banking, illegal wars, fake moon landings, "elected" leaders from the criminal class... are only being prepped for complete domination. An argument could be made that when people reject the Almighty they open a door to this level of deception.
GREAT POINT, DavidSon!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Gov. Abbott announces COVID-19 vaccines could arrive in Texas in less than two weeks
More than 1.4 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccines are being allotted to Texas for December.

South Dakota readies for 7,800 vaccine doses in 2 weeks

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent watch from Dave Cullen.
No Vaccine No Freedom: Responding to Vaccine Discussion on Irish Television
Screenshot_2020-12-02 No Vaccine No Freedom Responding to Vaccine Discussion on Irish Television.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Member of Parliament: Vaccine Passport Plan — “The MOST Authoritarian Govt Since 1650”
Screenshot_2020-12-02 Member of Parliament Vaccine Passport Plan — “The MOST Authoritarian Gov...png
UK member of Parliament after assuring his constituents that vaccine will not be mandatory, he now realizes it will be vaccination passports and it MUST BE STOPPED. And, Fauci will end his career after enacting Gates’ IA2030 but he began his NIH position by getting legal immunity for BigPharma vaccines. Now you can’t sue them but they are suing an injured vaccine tester for talking.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
El Paso FEAR: Classic Example of MSM Virus Propaganda
El Paso narrative by CBS & Drudge is classic lies and propaganda. “Surge” is NOT from shopping — it’s from border crossing as sick Mexicans come for free healthcare and Feds incentivize hospitals with COVID bonuses

saki

Star
WARNING: RENOWNED VIROLOGIST SUCHARIT BHAKDI WARNS AGAINST HASTILY CREATED GENE-ALTERING CORONAVIRUS VACCINE

...excerpts... all at link.... very jarring and shocking conclusions.....
...with a personal background which is jaw-dropping... both in variety of ethnicity and educational excellence and stellar credentialing.... but also, the positions he has held..... why aren't we hearing from people like this?....

One of the most obvious points is that the vaccine is for an illness that has an incredibly low case fatality rate in Germany. “Among these 0 to 70 years, 0.7 percent died with and from COVID-19. 0.7 percent died,” he explains. But the real scandal is that these numbers are obscured from the public, in an apparent effort to make the disease appear more deadly than it actually is. Likewise, this author has looked for the mortality rate of the coronavirus in America by age and it is very difficult to find. “You won’t be able to find the answer, because you’ll only get an answer if you search the reports from the RKI [Robert Koch Institute] and calculate the number yourself.”

The doctor explains that the coronavirus is “about as dangerous as an influenza virus. A seasonal, moderate flu.” Doctor Bhakdi further explains that the vast majority of deaths are people who already have compromised health. As an individual over 70, the doctor explains that he is still not concerned, as he does not have co-morbidities. “I might be over 70, but I don’t have any pre-existing conditions, and if I wanted to,
I wouldn’t die unless I threw myself down the stairs, out of desperation,” he said wryly.

...you can watch the vid.... but probably easier for the English-speaking world to scroll to bottom at provided link, for the full translation.... than watching the vid, with subtitles..... 19:34 in length...

...but for the German-speakers... here's the vid... it's 19:34... if that works for you better...

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Human Rights complaint FILED after mask exempt customers DENIED service at B.C. cafe
Drea Humphrey speaks to customers who were denied service at a New Westminster, British Columbia coffee shop after their mask exemptions were denied.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Covid anti-vax sentiment rises above 50% in France
A new poll shows that 59% of the French public ‘do not intend’ to get a Covid jab when it becomes possible, up from 46% a month ago

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sustainable Food Center, in partnership with Foodshed Investors and the City of Austin, piloted a novel project model from April to September 2020.

The Neighborhood Pop Up Grocery Project engaged local restaurants to serve as points of fresh and affordable food access. This allowed families to travel less distance than to full-service grocery stores and reduce their exposure to others in these high-traffic outlets, and while also bringing additional sales outlets to local restaurants and farms.

This project model helped local restaurants generate additional revenue, increased food shopping options, and supported local farmers by purchasing food that may have otherwise gone to waste during the pandemic.

This project focused on local support and almost all of the dollars spent through the program went to Texas-owned enterprises, which benefited the local economy overall.