COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Man Walks Into BBC Humberside And Tells Them Exactly Who & What They Are

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Created by Mike Cardamone

WORKS CITED: Centers for Disease Control. “DDT: Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health Concentrations. NIOSH, cdc.gov/niosh/idlh/50293.html

Dawn Lester and David Parker. “There’s No Such Thing as a Sexually-Transmitted Disease.” What Really Makes You Ill. Web.

Herbert M. Shelton D.P., N.D., D.C., D.N.T., D.N.Sc., D.N.Ph., D.N. Litt., Ph.D., D.Orthp. The Hygienic System: Vol VI: Orthopathy, 1939.

Jim West. “Pesticides and Polio.” A Critique of Scientific Literature. www.harvoa.org/polio/overview.htm.

John B. Frasier, M.D., C.M. Physical Culture, May 1919.

Milton J. Rosenau, M.D. “Experiments to Determine Mode of Spread of Influenza.” Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 73, no.5, 1919.

Penn Salt Chemicals. “DDT Is Good For Me.” Times Magazine, June 1954.

Thomas S. Cowan, M.D. and Sally Fallon Morell. The Contagion Myth. Skyhorse Publishing, 2020.

floss

Star
Went to Wal-Mart today, two gentleman gave me a "Hell to the Masks" nod. It was a powerful moment that gave me HOPE of pushing back at them psychopathic pedo's plan. Make them postpone their NWO implementation. We (antivaxxer) are the 5%er that tptb are afraid of. We can turn this around by speaking up verbally or non-verbally.

@Orwell's mentor you're missing out if you don't shop at WalMart, that's where all the action's at :D

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
“If I agree to receive an EUA Covid-19 injecton, does my employee health insurance plan provide complete coverage should I experience an adverse event, or even death?”
Should your boss try to coerce you into submitting to The Jab, this form should convince him of the error of his ways. If it doesn’t, and he actually signs it…well, I’d hunt a new job, were I you.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How the CDC is manipulating data to prop-up “vaccine effectiveness” New policies will artificially deflate “breakthrough infections” in the vaccinated, while the old rules continue to inflate case numbers in the unvaccinated.

Helioform

Star
Uber has been for about a month forcing users to take a picture of themselves with a mask on in the app to be able to get a ride. Oh, the dystopia. This is so damn stupid there is always a plastic screen between you and the driver.

floss

Star
AstraZeneca vaccine keeps trying to connect via Bluetooth — Is This Real?
I feel like this is a troll vaxxers but then I was wrong about the magnet before. However, I can see how this tricks is done.

1. Have someone stand off-camera nearby with a Phone named AstraZeneca
2. Hit request bluetooth pairing at the right timing, same with the TV when he walked up, then cancel when he walk away.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I feel like this is a troll vaxxers but then I was wrong about the magnet before. However, I can see how this tricks is done.

1. Have someone stand off-camera nearby with a Phone named AstraZeneca
2. Hit request bluetooth pairing at the right timing, same with the TV when he walked up, then cancel when he walk away.
It could well be. I guess we'll find out.

Let's not forget that one of the main objectives of these jabs is to control us via 5G and the internet.
Catherine Austin Fitts at 11:30 discussing humanity being hooked up to the cloud.

This is the BEST, most scientific analysis I have seen thus far showing a clear indication that the vaccines are indeed causing adverse events and death. Not to mention the events are increasing exponentially!

It’s a bit lengthy but a MUST WATCH and to share with those who doubt the science: