Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
Don’t tek di vaccine

4:50. this is the best way to get it done: skip the social media middleman and go RIGHT to the people.

from the comments, this guy has done this to a few schools, undoing the teachers brainwashing. great job!!!

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

Despite all the pressure and violence, the rate of those who are "fully vaccinated" is 40 percent. The overwhelming majority of the public didn't want to be vaccinated and don't hate the unvaccinated. What is unusual is that the state and the police (and I'm not the fan of them) are at war with the overwhelming majority of the population.

The police should beat up the career criminals like George Floyd, but not the public.
the fully vaccinated account for 56.1% of the us population as of today so your figures are off.. by quite a bit. they are the majority at this point. 65% has had at least one dose. i’m not sure if that is just for the eligible population or entire population but you can assume vaccinated parents will get their own children vaccinated once it’s available for them so the numbers wouldn’t change much anyway.

all i see in the comments is hate towards the unvaccinated.. i’m assuming most of you don’t follow many liberal publications and aren’t seeing the same thing as i am. it’s making me sick tbh.

the police shouldn’t beat up ANYONE unless they or someone else is in imminent physical danger from that person.. and quite frankly that exclusion is what is going to be used against the unvaccinated to justify “beating them up” because as far as most of these assholes are concerned the unvaccinated pose an imminent physical danger to the “normal unselfish vaccinated people” just by existing

the fully vaccinated account for 56.1% of the us population as of today so your figures are off.. by quite a bit. they are the majority at this point. 65% has had at least one dose. i’m not sure if that is just for the eligible population or entire population but you can assume vaccinated parents will get their own children vaccinated once it’s available for them so the numbers wouldn’t change much anyway.
They take it because they know that all life will be restricted. They take it to avoid being unemployed. You can't say they hate the unvaccinated.

There are many who give up on the second after the first dose. And the first dose is "unvaccinated" in terms of restrictions. They know this and don't take the second.
all i see in the comments is hate towards the unvaccinated.. i’m assuming most of you don’t follow many liberal publications and aren’t seeing the same thing as i am. it’s making me sick tbh.
Trolls control the internet. Everyone seems to love satanic, sexually perverted, children being sexualized music videos in Youtube comments. The public think so?

justjess

Superstar
They take it because they know that all life will be restricted. They take it to avoid being unemployed. You can't say they hate the unvaccinated.

There are many who give up on the second after the first dose. And the first dose is "unvaccinated" in terms of restrictions. They know this and don't take the second.

Trolls control the internet. Everyone seems to love satanic, sexually perverted, children being sexualized music videos in Youtube comments. The public think so?
most of those people took it before any restrictions were put in place for those who won’t. do you know many liberal people in real life? it is RESOUNDING despise towards the unvaccinated across the board - people on the internet and people i know in real life.

the only vaccinated people i know who don’t hate or wish ill on the unvaccinated are conservatives who got the vaccine because they wanted to. my godparents for example who when we were making plans to get together and i made it clear i would not be getting the vaccine period ever told me they don’t give a shit who does or doesn’t have it. everyone else is digging in their heels in one corner or another. i have an anarchist cousin who’s cheering for the mandates for chrissakes.

you are choosing to believe the good in people... when there hasn’t been any reason given to believe the good in people (specifically in this case, but also generally)

splitting is a very real thing and has been responsible for most of history’s greatest atrocities already

polymoog

Superstar
More - Don't tek di vaccine

2:20
after i posted the first 'dont take the vaccine' video, i started singing it-- and its really not that good. when i saw a continuation of that video, i did a search on it... seems its been around since july.

'Children and kids, don't take the vaccine!' rap anti-vaccination protesters in London

this guy is all over the place. he is a member of "footsoldiers4freedom":

i like it, but organized groups end up being controlled opposition. unless the organized group has known one another for years before this (mainly, keeping it at a local level), it will not end well. i think its best to be your own anti-vax group and win the war, talking one on one with others. let the secret police try to stop millions of individual groups.

here is the full song. official music video. haha...

Remeece - Dont Tek Di Vaccine (Official Music Video)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eqRUSyEWjVQa/?list=subscriptions

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
i like it, but organized groups end up being controlled opposition. unless the organized group has known one another for years before this (mainly, keeping it at a local level), it will not end well. i think its best to be your own anti-vax group and win the war, talking one on one with others. let the secret police try to stop millions of individual groups.
Exactly.

-

polymoog

Superstar
Today's anti mandate rally made it on the news! (Nick Fuentes - Springfield, Illinois)

2:07. local news clip from illinois.

polymoog

Superstar
Draymond Green On Vax: "You're Not Giving Anyone Freedom Because You're Making People Do Something"

2:17. ok, hes horribly inarticulate, but (1) hes a big celeb, i think, for NBA fans and more importantly, young people who listen to what he says, and (2) he understands the concept of personal freedom.

polymoog

Superstar
Picnic Protests Sweep the World! - #SolutionsWatch

24:33.

corbett discusses rebel medias civil liberties lawsuit against vax mandates, the vax control group ID card workaround, job listings that respect your medical freedom, and the picnicking outside of vax mandated restaurants in switzerland and france.