Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar
Neil Young goes to a lot of Sharks games. I wonder if he will ever admit being wrong?
he was the one that pulled his music off of spotify bc he wanted spotify to kick joe rogan off of the platform for "spreading misinformation'' about cough-19. crosby, stills, and nash are back on after 5 months of protesting. young is still holding a grudge.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
6 min

From MithChronicler:
It's crazy how I have to stop myself from including every clip that there is available of Covid vaccinated people collapsing and twitching and dying on camera. There's just too many of them! I could make a compilation that goes on for hours!

e-Enoch

Superstar
6 min

From MithChronicler:
It's crazy how I have to stop myself from including every clip that there is available of Covid vaccinated people collapsing and twitching and dying on camera. There's just too many of them! I could make a compilation that goes on for hours!
It's really a "pandemic" now among the vaccinated...utterly sad and horrible...

I think we have reached the point where this vaccine madness actually surpasses Mengele and the Nazis. They didn't inject babies with poison. And all this vaccine madness is experimental. So that girl had to have her legs amputated because the medical establishment is experimenting on people. But people care more about Monday Night Football or Wimbledon and Nascar.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
From MithChronicler:
we are seeing a lot of celebs and sports stars get sick or drop from the vax, but i havent seen a lot of local people drop-- even triple jabbed people.
...or is it that once someone drops dead, family members simply are reluctant to discuss it or bring it up in a discussion?

polymoog

Superstar
Taking The Vax Was An Easy Decision For Him - Continuing Play At Wimbledon, Not So Much Now

1:20. an actual, bona fide abdominal muscle tear... or is it a vax injury? if so, does he know he is vax injured or is he hiding it?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
we are seeing a lot of celebs and sports stars get sick or drop from the vax, but i havent seen a lot of local people drop-- even triple jabbed people.
...or is it that once someone drops dead, family members simply are reluctant to discuss it or bring it up in a discussion?
I'm hearing about deaths and injurers from mainly friends and like minded business contacts. No mention in the media except for ridiculous SADS, Climate Change deaths and now CV-19 causing heart attacks and blood clots. :rolleyes:

Lucy

Star
Hey Poly I have alot of personal vaccine injury and death stories. Two just this week from my neighbors across the street.
One neighbor shared with me that her 10 year old niece died 7 days after the jab. Her niece was severely disabled and her mom who is a nurse thought that it was a good thing for her to get it. Immediately after the shot she started having strokes was hospitalized and died 7 days later.
My other neighbor's sister who was very healthy, mid 50's got her booster and died of an aneurysm a few days later....
I need to start posting more when people tell me their personal stories.
Another one is my best friend's niece who is in her late 20's and almost died from numerous blood clots. She was very healthy before the vaccine and by the grace of God she was life flighted to Cleveland clinic and was saved. A little longer and she would not have made it. However, she was told it was caused by her birth control pills.

Behumble

Established
Hey Poly I have alot of personal vaccine injury and death stories. Two just this week from my neighbors across the street.
One neighbor shared with me that her 10 year old niece died 7 days after the jab. Her niece was severely disabled and her mom who is a nurse thought that it was a good thing for her to get it. Immediately after the shot she started having strokes was hospitalized and died 7 days later.
My other neighbor's sister who was very healthy, mid 50's got her booster and died of an aneurysm a few days later....
I need to start posting more when people tell me their personal stories.
Another one is my best friend's niece who is in her late 20's and almost died from numerous blood clots. She was very healthy before the vaccine and by the grace of God she was life flighted to Cleveland clinic and was saved. A little longer and she would not have made it. However, she was told it was caused by her birth control pills.
Thanks for sharing, it helps to affirm the truth as we know it. I don't know anyone who has personally been affected by it, I knew a few who had a miscarriage but they will not think it's the vax despite all having had it.