Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pfizer Crimes against our Children: Cardiac Arrest of Two Month Old Baby an Hour after Experimental Vaccine
58 Babies Who Received mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Suffered Life-threatening Adverse Events

polymoog

Superstar
on-the-beat reporting dept.

kid last wednesday came into work a bit weak and called out sick thursday and friday. i got sick with something saturday evening to sunday (went back to work at 80% strength on monday) where my symptoms were very low energy, body weakness, back was achy (i was in bed for at least 34 hours, so maybe thats what it was), and a dry cough.
my father got it on sunday and was back at work on tuesday. my niece just got it.
another kid at work just called out having covid again (second time now while being double jabbed).

at least in my area, theres something going around-- three things come to mind:
-possibly a random summer "flu" thing--all the vaxxed have destroyed immune systems so any kind of communicable illness will use their bodies as factories for the foreseeable future, infecting everyone else.
- 5g? a customer just mentioned these symptoms could be 5g related (she also said that the 5g is tied into that new PSA for nuclear radiation attacks-- the symptoms will be similar, she said)
- marburg or some other strain was just released last week (at least in this densely populated area).

my symptoms only lasted 36 hours-- i took 2000mg of liposomal C every 20 minutes with water. i think i took maybe 30 grams in total. it worked!

Lucy

Star
on-the-beat reporting dept.

kid last wednesday came into work a bit weak and called out sick thursday and friday. i got sick with something saturday evening to sunday (went back to work at 80% strength on monday) where my symptoms were very low energy, body weakness, back was achy (i was in bed for at least 34 hours, so maybe thats what it was), and a dry cough.
my father got it on sunday and was back at work on tuesday. my niece just got it.
another kid at work just called out having covid again (second time now while being double jabbed).

at least in my area, theres something going around-- three things come to mind:
-possibly a random summer "flu" thing--all the vaxxed have destroyed immune systems so any kind of communicable illness will use their bodies as factories for the foreseeable future, infecting everyone else.
- 5g? a customer just mentioned these symptoms could be 5g related (she also said that the 5g is tied into that new PSA for nuclear radiation attacks-- the symptoms will be similar, she said)
- marburg or some other strain was just released last week (at least in this densely populated area).

my symptoms only lasted 36 hours-- i took 2000mg of liposomal C every 20 minutes with water. i think i took maybe 30 grams in total. it worked!
Glad you are feeling better poly! :)

Lucy

Star
So was Ivanka Trump vaccinated
So I am assuming yes because the article I read said she pretty much stayed isolated in her apartment for two years during the scamdemic and she was very fearful of catching Covid.
She was planning on leaving for an island vacation in the coming week.
How tragic that she quit living her life for 2 years out of fear and it was probably the vaccine that killed her in the end. We may never know. But how sad to think she was so isolated in her final years of her life and lived in fear of catching Covid.

I always liked her tremendously through the years and thought her and The Donald( as she called him) were such a nice couple. Sad to see what transpired through the years in their lives.

So I am assuming yes because the article I read said she pretty much stayed isolated in her apartment for two years during the scamdemic and she was very fearful of catching Covid.
She was planning on leaving for an island vacation in the coming week.
How tragic that she quit living her life for 2 years out of fear and it was probably the vaccine that killed her in the end. We may never know. But how sad to think she was so isolated in her final years of her life and lived in fear of catching Covid.

I always liked her tremendously through the years and thought her and The Donald( as she called him) were such a nice couple. Sad to see what transpired through the years in their lives.
Just an FYI, she and Ghislaine Maxwell used to scout New York for new girls for Epstein's Island. Maria Farmer mentioned this in her interview with Whitney Webb.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"The Forbidden Debate..."

Lucy

Star
Just an FYI, she and Ghislaine Maxwell used to scout New York for new girls for Epstein's Island. Maria Farmer mentioned this in her interview with Whitney Webb.
Wow, had no idea...thx for sharing that.
I guess I'm not too surprised because I personally know many people who live double lives.
Wish she was not one of them.
Now in death she will be held accountable for her evil.