Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Fajr

Veteran
This thread is for all vaccine side effects and anecdotal experiences many of which exist in reporting systems like VAERS and many are reported on social media, etc. The mainstream media fails miserably at reporting actual side effects and constantly keeps the narrative that the vaccines are "safe and effective" in an obvious propaganda fashion. This thread is to compile and gather the actual experiences of the people.

The Mother Thread About Covid-19 Scam:

Reporting Resources:

Important Posts:
Pfizer Vaccine Deaths

Part1

Part 2
Moderna Vaccine Deaths

Part1
Vaccine Deaths and Injuries from Nashville Tweets:

Open Letter to Dr. Bonnie Henry from BC Physician re: Moderna Vaccine Reactions

Last edited:

intoxifaded

Rookie
I got my second dose yesterday.

I feel like shit. No rashes or anything, but I definitely feel sick. Body aches, mostly. Super tired. Was nauseous in the morning.

It's expected, since they're sticking SARS nanoparticles into the body- it's just not fun at all.

I do strongly believe I had COVID in January 2020, and I read that the vaccine has stronger side effects if you've already had it.

Anyways, it's nothing that a little bit of flower can't ease :cool:

Fajr

Veteran
I got my second dose yesterday.

I feel like shit. No rashes or anything, but I definitely feel sick. Body aches, mostly. Super tired. Was nauseous in the morning.

It's expected, since they're sticking SARS nanoparticles into the body- it's just not fun at all.

I do strongly believe I had COVID in January 2020, and I read that the vaccine has stronger side effects if you've already had it.

Anyways, it's nothing that a little bit of flower can't ease :cool:
Why would you take the vaccine if you already had COVID tho. I genuinely want to know as I have seen people doing this and I see zero logic behind it.

Why would you take the vaccine if you already had COVID tho. I genuinely want to know as I have seen people doing this and I see zero logic behind it.
Exactly! I've been hearing people say that whatever antibodies you developed after having it don't last long or something. They must be spreading this narrative so that no one has an excuse not to do it.

peridot

Established
One friend's parents are/have taken the vaccine. Haven't heard anything about side effects on this end.

Another friend has taken the vaccine herself, in part to be better positioned in her job and because of aging parents. The day I spoke with her within the last 48 hours of her taking this vaccine , and she said she was feeling under the weather, and her arm was a little sore.

A colleague just notified the team yesterday and today that he he was feeling body aches, and slight fever after his 2nd Covid shot.

intoxifaded

Rookie
Personally, I'm extremely eager for dance classes to restart, and if there's a possibility that I'll need to show I've been vaccinated in order to attend classes....then I don't want to wait and delay it any longer.

I totally asked the same question when I was first thinking about it, though.

I don't think the vaccine is any more helpful against Covid if I already got it, but I also don't feel like it's detrimental for my body and existence to feel sick from that SARS nanoparticle for a few days.

Like I said, it's not fun...at all, but it is giving my body a chance to build immunity in general.

My experience and reasoning is definitely super personal though, since:

1. Living in California, I needed to get the HPV vaccine before attending public high school; my presumption that it could affect my dance education was probably/definitely influenced by that.

2. I've known few unnvaccinated people...and they seem super fragile. I knew one very personally for half a decade, and it seemed like any sickness really floored him. He was always talking about how if he got chicken pox that he would probably die, and is horribly affected by strep throat (getting it constantly and having to go to the hospital).
My nihilism about getting a shot to shake up my immune system stems from that; it seemed stupid to get so many vaccines in the past, but I'm also pretty tough from it.

Personally, I'm extremely eager for dance classes to restart, and if there's a possibility that I'll need to show I've been vaccinated in order to attend classes....then I don't want to wait and delay it any longer.

I totally asked the same question when I was first thinking about it, though.

I don't think the vaccine is any more helpful against Covid if I already got it, but I also don't feel like it's detrimental for my body and existence to feel sick from that SARS nanoparticle for a few days.

Like I said, it's not fun...at all, but it is giving my body a chance to build immunity in general.

My experience and reasoning is definitely super personal though, since:

1. Living in California, I needed to get the HPV vaccine before attending public high school; my presumption that it could affect my dance education was probably/definitely influenced by that.

2. I've known few unnvaccinated people...and they seem super fragile. I knew one very personally for half a decade, and it seemed like any sickness really floored him. He was always talking about how if he got chicken pox that he would probably die, and is horribly affected by strep throat (getting it constantly and having to go to the hospital).
My nihilism about getting a shot to shake up my immune system stems from that; it seemed stupid to get so many vaccines in the past, but I'm also pretty tough from it.
I think you might benefit in watching this because you made the exact same statement as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny made with people who get the shot, which is they want things to open up again and go back to normal:

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny explains the covid injection and concerns

Also, as an FYI, chickenpox isn't deadly. My siblings and I all had the chickenpox when we were young and nothing has happened to us, thankfully. It's approximately a week of staying home, trying not scratch the itchy blotches, the body eventually recovers and then it's back to school. The same can be said for strep throat, as I had a very good high school friend who used to get it and other infections due to Streptococcus, but now that she's older, she no longer gets it.

I thought I'd mentioned it before people misconstrue what you're stating regarding either of the afflictions.

Last edited:

intoxifaded

Rookie
I think you might benefit in watching this because you made the exact same statement as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny made with people who get the shot, which is they want things to open up again and go back to normal:

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny explains the covid injection and concerns

Also, as an FYI, chickenpox isn't deadly. My siblings and I all had the chickenpox when we were young and nothing has happened to us, thankfully. It's approximately a week of staying home, trying not scratch the itchy blotches, the body eventually recovers and then it's back to school. The same can be said for strep throat, as I had a very good high school friend who used to get it and other infections due to Streptococcus, but now that she's older, she no longer gets it.

I thought I'd mentioned it before people misconstrue what you're stating regarding either of the afflictions.
Sure. I'm open to watching it

I know chicken pox and strepthroat aren't deadly, I got chicken pox as a kid too.

In this/his situation, he specifically stated, completely unprompted and repeatedly, that he wouldn't be able to handle chicken pox as an adult because he never got them as a kid and he wasn't vaccinated for it.

That's also why he has to go to the emergency room for strep throat and why he gets really bad mono. His combination of lack of vaccines + a sheltered upbringing wasn't good for his immune system.

I completely believe that some people have bad reactions to vaccines, there's no reason not to believe that since there's a 15 minute period of waiting afterwards to see if there's any allergic reactions.

I also don't particularly care if people don't want to get it. Whether because of bad reactions or straight up hesitancy, someone else's medical record is none of my business.

I just feel like it's something that has more pros than cons in my personal life; I don't want to be hindered by private institutions requiring it and me not having it. I also don't mind the immunity boost, because I saw firsthand the issues that a person without those immunities has to repeatedly go through.

Fajr

Veteran

I know chicken pox and strepthroat aren't deadly, I got chicken pox as a kid too.

In this/his situation, he specifically stated, completely unprompted and repeatedly, that he wouldn't be able to handle chicken pox as an adult because he never got them as a kid and he wasn't vaccinated for it.

That's also why he has to go to the emergency room for strep throat and why he gets really bad mono. His combination of lack of vaccines + a sheltered upbringing wasn't good for his immune system.

I completely believe that some people have bad reactions to vaccines, there's no reason not to believe that since there's a 15 minute period of waiting afterwards to see if there's any allergic reactions.

I also don't particularly care if people don't want to get it. Whether because of bad reactions or straight up hesitancy, someone else's medical record is none of my business.

I just feel like it's something that has more pros than cons in my personal life; I don't want to be hindered by private institutions requiring it and me not having it. I also don't mind the immunity boost, because I saw firsthand the issues that a person without those immunities has to repeatedly go through.
I got no vaccines since around 20 years ago, and I see myself the healthiest in my family and friends. If I get sick it is just usually for 12 hours with very mild symptoms despite I have asthma and allergies (because of childhood vaccination). Usually unvaccinated people are the healthiest, I urge you to research vaccines and their dangers.

It appears you are not following this thread:

Glad to hear you’re fairing well thus far.

Remember everyone- these vaccines have no long term safety data and likely offer no sure or lasting protection against infection from wild-type virus. They only provoke a very specific antibody response and are no better than innate immunity. Only exposure and infection with SARS-Cov-2 will provide *any* real and lasting protection against Covid or its variants. How do we know this? Because SARS-Cov-2 is like any other respiratory virus - they all follow the same pattern.

Vaccination during an existing respiratory virus is like trying to catch raindrops with a net - you can’t really do it, it’s a waste of time, and in the case where the “vaccines” are experimental- extremely dangerous.

But it’s a huge money maker so this farce will continue.

Last edited:

saki

Star
Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies four days after second dose of Moderna vaccine
...she was 39 y.o. and in 'perfect health' according to family
1617764679368.png
1617764744342.png
1617764978225.png
...and the Chief Medical Examiner for the Utah Department of Health claimed that the 'vaccine' did not cause her death....
...I suggest that he knows that if he had said otherwise, he would be in serious trouble from The Powers That Be.....:mad:
1617765175495.png
Dr Erik Christensen (L) and Kassidi Kurill (R) (LinkedIn, GoFundMe)

juniper

Rookie

Daze

Superstar
Is there any legal way to refuse the taking of the vaccine?
Its illegal if they try to force you to take it. What they will do (and we already see it happening) is they will tie a carrot to a stick. That is they'll make it mandatory to basically not be able to do anything without a vax. Go to games, stores, concerts, ect.

If enough people reject their nonsense then what can they do? As I've said before, the only way I'm taking a vaccine is when they push it into my cold dead body.

I honestly think its stupid, to get a vaccine with a 5% death rate to fight convid, which has a 99.8% survival rate.

Sides, I think most people here know con-vid is the common cold, everything else is fear pron.

Fajr

Veteran
Its illegal if they try to force you to take it. What they will do (and we already see it happening) is they will tie a carrot to a stick. That is they'll make it mandatory to basically not be able to do anything without a vax. Go to games, stores, concerts, ect.

If enough people reject their nonsense then what can they do? As I've said before, the only way I'm taking a vaccine is when they push it into my cold dead body.

I honestly think its stupid, to get a vaccine with a 5% death rate to fight convid, which has a 99.8% survival rate.

Sides, I think most people here know con-vid is the common cold, everything else is fear pron.
By time, I am more and more convinced Covid is just the common cold rebranded. The virus itself never got isolated. Taking a step further, no virus ever got isolated (terrain theory). But who knows.