Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

polymoog

Superstar

0:52. nigerian flops over during sports.

0:21. indian flops over during a dance.

----------------
these are the ones which are videotaped-- i would guess there are at least 5 times this many happening around the world. i keep meaning to stop in at a local funeral home and ask a few questions.

polymoog

Superstar
She was only 24. Astra Zeneca kills a young nurse.

1:18.

polymoog

Superstar
He said about the Covid Vax: Done! Now you go and get it done too. He is done. Dead at 50

keith johnson, dead at 50.

redqueen

Superstar
wasn't sure if I should post here or in Franks thread
chose here because of what I was posting on

when they show the dexav to undexav blood
Ya can See the blood wants to come together
in clotting groups,there is a massive difference

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I didn't want the jab but the governor mandated it so I got it. Fauci Ouchie straight ahead

0:34.

ma (shes making eyes at me) ca. 1940

polymoog

Superstar
The Covid 19 vax injury and how it changed my life!!

1 hr +.

A message from the young lady in the video:

Today I share an in-depth account on how I became unwell due to being injured by the c19 vaccine, i talk in depth about my symptoms and my diagnosis’s, hospital stays and treatments and how it’s effected and changed everything about my life. Please be mindful that this is a very difficult journey to share it’s taken a huge amount of courage to talk so Openly about my experiences as it’s still something I am very much suffering with to this day and its extremely challenging.

It’s been a soul destroying journey when at times I felt there was no way out, even tho i have always had the full love and support of family and friends who have been there for me to no end - i talk about family as plural in this video as they all mean so much to me and so does their constant support. But now is the time to speak up and let our voices be heard. People need to see this ( raw and real) to be able to resonate and realize that this his happening most probably to people you know - globally and there are thousands if not millions more people effected by this but are too afraid to speak up!

The relevant people need to be held accountable. I am lucky enough to have a great network around me that has been there for me no matter what on my darkest of days, but some of those darkest times I really struggled to find that light at the end of the tunnel and this is why it’s so important to be heard. For further information you can contact jab injuries Scotland - or jab injuries England if you feel you are suffering from an adverse reaction. Please also go ahead and watch the documentary Safe and Effective a second opinion by Oracle Films we need to stand together and fight this.