Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

Remember the weird spinning some vaxxed people made before dying ? Jose M. R. Delgado had the answer all along, it comes from heavy radiations to the midbrain (From https://saveanilluminati.com/ti-findings)

View attachment 85570

This stuff makes me furious. These people are MONSTERS to do this kind of "research." I looked at the book it's pulled from - NOTE the cover!!!

And to read they left some of these chimps and cats getting "stimulated" for YEARS WITHOUT ABATEMENT!?? And 20,000 times "stimulated" at times!??? I'm disgusted. I'm just sick. The world is populated by MONSTERS.

Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 1: FDA definition, breath studies (update 82)

Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 2: exosomes in vaxxed, exosome vaccines (update 83)

For those of you who don't wanna sit through his lectures - basically the summation is likely "yes, shedding is probably possible via exosomes."

Karlysymon

Superstar
This stuff makes me furious. These people are MONSTERS to do this kind of "research." I looked at the book it's pulled from - NOTE the cover!!!

And to read they left some of these chimps and cats getting "stimulated" for YEARS WITHOUT ABATEMENT!?? And 20,000 times "stimulated" at times!??? I'm disgusted. I'm just sick. The world is populated by MONSTERS.
Surely, for all the years that you may have spent in the conspiracy world you must have seen short clips like this of "Delgado's bull". I think we are going to see alot of crazy, "unexplainable" stuff happen to people who got the shot after the Reset.

Using electrical stimulation on a bull to suppress aggression.

Surely, for all the years that you may have spent in the conspiracy world you must have seen short clips like this of "Delgado's bull". I think we are going to see alot of crazy, "unexplainable" stuff happen to people who got the shot after the Reset.

Using electrical stimulation on a bull to suppress aggression.
Yeah I saw that one years ago... made me sick then too. But to read his book...even more upsetting to realize these poor animals were subjected to their devilish "tinkering" for years. Like the one section where they made the monkey get "violent and aggressive" and then the other monkeys reacted in defense, and then he says they observed the monkey seeming distressed - YA THINK!?? You think you wouldn't be distressed after you made them act violently against their will!?? And then you do it up to 20,000 times to them!!!

And the pictures of the animals all distressed...I could go on... it was a really disturbing read...

But yeah I've known these psychopaths have been up to this sh*t for a long time. I didn't know they started this with cats back in 1930's with electrodes placed in their brains - didn't realize it was THAT old... but the book details that too.

There used to be videos on youtube with Delgado's stim-receiver or whatever it's called used in humans - there was a video where they made a woman start laughing out of the blue and then she's like shocked and the interviewer is like "why'd you laugh just now?" And she looks around bewilderedly and goes "I don't know... I just felt like laughing!" That was disturbing to witness too...I can't seem to find it on youtube again.

But yeah - I mean think about it - this "Tech" has been in the works for 100 years. I'm that if you have any implants, they can control you. And the implants...well who knows...they could be on the nano scale now...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah I saw that one years ago... made me sick then too. But to read his book...even more upsetting to realize these poor animals were subjected to their devilish "tinkering" for years. Like the one section where they made the monkey get "violent and aggressive" and then the other monkeys reacted in defense, and then he says they observed the monkey seeming distressed - YA THINK!?? You think you wouldn't be distressed after you made them act violently against their will!?? And then you do it up to 20,000 times to them!!!

And the pictures of the animals all distressed...I could go on... it was a really disturbing read...

But yeah I've known these psychopaths have been up to this sh*t for a long time. I didn't know they started this with cats back in 1930's with electrodes placed in their brains - didn't realize it was THAT old... but the book details that too.

There used to be videos on youtube with Delgado's stim-receiver or whatever it's called used in humans - there was a video where they made a woman start laughing out of the blue and then she's like shocked and the interviewer is like "why'd you laugh just now?" And she looks around bewilderedly and goes "I don't know... I just felt like laughing!" That was disturbing to witness too...I can't seem to find it on youtube again.

But yeah - I mean think about it - this "Tech" has been in the works for 100 years. I'm that if you have any implants, they can control you. And the implants...well who knows...they could be on the nano scale now...
I've never read the book and i don't think i have the desire to but i feel abit of relief in that we now have atleast an answer to account for that peculiar phenomenon that beset some of those people in the clips we've all seen.

Did you find anything about electro-stimulation and levitation/a sense of it?

I've never read the book and i don't think i have the desire to but i feel abit of relief in that we now have atleast an answer to account for that peculiar phenomenon that beset some of those people in the clips we've all seen.

Did you find anything about electro-stimulation and levitation/a sense of it?
Nothing that would indicate they're capable of inducing levitation... but who knows what they can do these days.

L3M4

Star
Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar