Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

FilthPig

Veteran
I remember reading 10 + years ago how some university students did similar thing. Measured persons heartbeat etc by using WiFi . NWO creeps/CIA etc have probably had this tech for quite some time.Even if u have no WiFi routers,phones or nothing at your home they could use the combinations of your neighbours WiFi items to get an real time image of inside your home.
Researchers Use Cheap Wi-Fi Routers to Detect Human Posture

FilthPig

Veteran
From 2021 but i heard it now for the first time. Wasnt Biden a supporter of those commie-rebels who are causing a mess in there ?

Lalas

Star
It's not a crazy thing, but I can't find a theme for solar symbolism. Just now I saw the coat of arms of the Komi Republic, former Republic of the USSR, now part of the Russian Federation. Interesting coat of arms.

Surley

Established
[/QUO
I'm finding it hard to find ANY news about this anywhere. very strange!! It should have a thread of its own

FilthPig

Veteran
copy-paste from Jim Stone's page .
Something BIG is going on between Israel and Iran
It is being downplayed by Iran and censored in the Western media. So censored there's not a peep on Drudge. There have been numerous drone attacks staged by Israel and the United States. At least PressTV has stated that something is happening but it is being downplayed there too because Iran does not want to give the west intelligence by posting it's losses. The attacks have been against both military and civilian targets, plus infrastructure.

It is unwise of Iran to say they shot down some of the drones when they were stealth drones, got the job done, and then flew off because all of them have home bases and if you say you shot it down, you look like an idiot. There is also rumor that Israel is launching a new type of missile that evades detection until it goes off.Right now there are numerous sonic booms happening all over Israel, so the IDF is highly active now.
This could be it.