Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

I honestly don't know where to post this, as I thought of "Random Thoughts" or "Canadians Unite". However, after watching the video I think this thread is most appropriate. WOW! Just wow! :oops::

I'll post the YT video in case the tweet disappears, but who knows. Maybe they'll both vanish over time:

tammyandtwins HRPA Recruiter crazy lib tiktok

More about her in the picture below. Apparently, much of it has now been deleted:

She's only further confirmed my suspicion since grade school that any woman named "Tammy" is just evil. Not too surprising either, her last name at first glance looks like "sepsis".

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Your right Orwell's Mentor wow
I don't Know if it's all tammy's though the few
I have Known were not the sweetest of Peoples

this should have cost her,her job acting/speaking like that
While telling Us to think of what We're posting online,is she
really one to talk or give that advice I don't think so

it's disgusting that this is acceptable behaviour
so long as it's directed at the right Peoples(anyone against the agenda)
how dare We though show Peoples the absolute facts that
she says We don't want to See/listen to does she actually
Know what it is she's going on about or is she just saying what she
thinks will get her a few thumbs up from her social group

Last edited:
Your right e-Enoch wow
I don't Know if it's all tammy's though the few
I have Known were not the sweetest of Peoples

this should have cost her,her job acting/speaking like that
While telling Us to think of what We're posting online,is she
really one to talk or give that advice I don't think so

it's disgusting that this is acceptable behaviour
so long as it's directed at the right Peoples(anyone against the agenda)
how dare We though show Peoples the absolute facts that
she says We don't want to See/listen to does she actually
Know what it is she's going on about or is she just saying what she
thinks will get her a few thumbs up from her social group
I'm assuming you're referring to me since you mentioned the name "Tammy" and not e-Enoch?

Of course I'm making a sweeping generalization because I don't know EVERY Tammy that has walked the face of the earth. However, when I see a woman acting like this or cruel in nature and their names are "Tammy", it makes me wonder what's with the name? I always think back to the girl I went to grade school with and stole from EVERYONE! None of us could prove it, but we all knew she was a thief.

redqueen

Superstar
I'm assuming you're referring to me since you mentioned the name "Tammy" and not e-Enoch?

Of course I'm making a sweeping generalization because I don't know EVERY Tammy that has walked the face of the earth. However, when I see a woman acting like this or cruel in nature and their names are "Tammy", it makes me wonder what's with the name? I always think back to the girl I went to grade school with and stole from EVERYONE! None of us could prove it, but we all knew she was a thief.
Omg I'm sorry Orwell's Mentor
I Knew Ya didn't mean everyone of them I was trying to make a jk
which I'm realizing is extremely hard to do in text lol
I'm with Ya the few I did Know were extremely mean/trouble makers
mine are wayyyy back in grade school too so just Children so maybe by
now they have changed

this lady though does need someone to give her a Good talking to and I do
Truly hope she was fired or at the very least reprimanded but I doubt it as
this behaviour is totally accepted/encouraged so long as it's inline with msm
agendas and against the "bad" Peoples that are awake enough to realize whats
happening,where Our World is heading and are trying to make others aware of
what will happen if We don't standup now

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
I honestly don't know where to post this, as I thought of "Random Thoughts" or "Canadians Unite". However, after watching the video I think this thread is most appropriate. WOW! Just wow! :oops::

I'll post the YT video in case the tweet disappears, but who knows. Maybe they'll both vanish over time:

More about her in the picture below. Apparently, much of it has now been deleted:

She's only further confirmed my suspicion since grade school that any woman named "Tammy" is just evil. Not too surprising either, her last name at first glance looks like "sepsis".
I should not have watched this stupid video. It made my face hurt. This b**** has vacated her body. What is up with her glassy moist eyeballs? Almost looks like she has a filter on to amp up the split personality angle.

Omg I'm sorry Orwell's Mentor
I Knew Ya didn't mean everyone of them I was trying to make a jk
which I'm realizing is extremely hard to do in text lol
I'm with Ya the few I did Know were extremely mean/trouble makers
mine are wayyyy back in grade school too so just Children so maybe by
now they have changed

this lady though does need someone to give her a Good talking to and I do
Truly hope she was fired or at the very least reprimanded but I doubt it as
this behaviour is totally accepted/encouraged so long as it's inline with msm
agendas and against the "bad" Peoples that are awake enough to realize whats
happening,where Our World is heading and are trying to make others aware of
what will happen if We don't standup now

I should not have watched this stupid video. It made my face hurt. This b**** has vacated her body. What is up with her glassy moist eyeballs? Almost looks like she has a filter on to amp up the split personality angle.
Yeah, there's something definitely off about her, that's for sure! I have no idea why her eyes are tearing up in the middle of her eye sockets either, it's all so... weird I didn't do too much digging but I read that CHRL is looking into the matter. I have no idea where she was working, but someone else also wrote she was fired from her job because of this video. She obviously didn't take heed to her own advice.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Yeah, there's something definitely off about her, that's for sure! I have no idea why her eyes are tearing up in the middle of her eye sockets either, it's all so... weird I didn't do too much digging but I read that CHRL is looking into the matter. I have no idea where she was working, but someone else also wrote she was fired from her job because of this video. She obviously didn't take heed to her own advice.
Also notice how her mouth moves? It’s like she’s baring her fangs. I am starting to think she messed with some kind of filter because her face looks so squishy in certain parts. I don’t know I mean she could also be demonically possessed. You see more people making faces that contort and twist at odd angles that seem gravity wise impossible. She’s definitely a Karen in overdrive/steroids.

SomaticBanshee

Established

She makes Sybil look like Shirley Temple that’s for sure. Also has some Linda Blair vibes too like during that scene when Father Karras is looking at her as the lights quickly blink on and off and you see one of her eyes looks way bigger than the other and her teeth appear all fangs like.