Crazy Stuff--Insert Here

redqueen

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wait, she actually set the fire as well?
If you clicked on the link I posted, you would've seen this tweet from Discover Pakistan:

Here are some more tweets with regard to her starting the fire in the article below:

Viral Video: Pakistan TikTok Star Poses For A Video As Forest Fire Rages Behind Her, Leaves Internet Fuming | Watch

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If you clicked on the link I posted, you would've seen this tweet from Discover Pakistan:

Here are some more tweets with regard to her starting the fire in the article below:

Viral Video: Pakistan TikTok Star Poses For A Video As Forest Fire Rages Behind Her, Leaves Internet Fuming | Watch
I clicked the link and read your article... but all I saw was one sentence claiming she started it herself. Obviously that alone is a disgusting act, I just dont know if she actually committed the crime of starting it herself or just engaged in crass, disaster-opportunism to promote her goofy self.

FilthPig

Veteran
Stumbled upon something interesting -
How Fungi have hacked the planet and our bodies. We are constantly microdosing mycotoxins, yet the fields of science, biology, chemistry, even philosophy and religions refuse to consider how fungus changes everything.

We know less than 5% (100,000) of fungal species on this planet. Mycologists estimate there to be closer to 5 million different species. This field is severely understudied.
Fungi are the dominating organism kingdom on this planet. They terraformed the planet and are the driving force behind evolution. We share common ancestors with fungi and are in fact inoculated with many different species of fungi without which we would not exist.
Fungi are capable of forming symbiotic fusions with almost any organisms they want, blurring the lines between individuality and the classification of life itself. They are able to mimic cells and communicate across the boundaries we have set for creatures. The most well known are the mycorrhizal fungi and trees that connect entire forests together but also there are lichen which are organisms that combine plant and fungi and sometimes bacteria into a single, cooperative colony.
Humans follow this same march, we are composed of more fungi and bacteria than anything human, in fact human is a concept which breaks down on the microscopic level. We are a colony of organisms, both parasitic and altruistic that are in constant communication with the nervous system.
Cravings? Fungal candida desiring certain acidic and sugary foods. You are punished for denying them by hunger pains and weakness, even if you just ate. Itchy? Fungal hyphae are irritating your nerves in order to get you to scratch yourself until your protective skin-barrier is breached. Yawning? Fungi are activating a muscle impulse to get you to breathe in more spores.
More and more mental disorders are being linked to dietary issues and these dietary issues cause an increase of pathogenic and mycotoxic fungi due to the bodies breakdown of immune response that lead to their control and hacking of the brain. In fact all disease is a result of fungal infection, from infections to the cold to cancer. It's all Fungi.
Concepts of god, the supernatural, myths, folk legends and notions of good and evil spirits, curses and magic all revolve around fungi. Ancient humans did not have microscopes, and so they personified this invisible force which led to increasingly abstract ideas of god and the spiritual. Yet they correctly identified these phenomena as being a conscious, sentient force. Observing mythology through the lense of mycology leads to these conclusions and is the result of my own study I call Mykthology (I created a sub dedicated to this study and it is the main subject of many of my own videos)
I am posting this here because I don't think any other sub will even acknowledge this. The people here I believe are more open minded and prone to learning new things than most other places. In general I am not a fan of social media and nor am I very good at it, yet there are few other ways for information to be moved around so efficiently and I hope at least someone takes interest in this. There is loads of more information to consider and I tend to be very word-heavy and partly because I enjoy writing but mostly because it is such a niche subject with very little consideration and so most people's knowledge base on the subject of fungi is minute.
If this gets taken down for self-promotion or some other violation then so be it, I won't make a fuss, just know that we are in the so called information age and the main stream contemporary consciousness is dead set on believing that everything is already known and people are foolish in trying to dispense new ideas. This should be the era of new ideas, not complacency. We have access to information on a scale never before seen in recorded history. We should use it wisely and try to make a real change in this world.
This first link is to my youtube channel and a specific talk on the Neural hacking of fungi.
Fungi the Third Kingdom: Here is a good documentary in learning about mycology to get started if you want a source outside of myself.
Cosmic Mildew: A more fringe documentary on the subject that correctly follows the conclusions that mycology will ultimately reach in the future. Towards the end of the video it gets into other things like space which is not necessary for Mycology but spores can survive space travel which is interesting in and of itself.
A good book for learning more about up to date Mycology- Entangled Life (Merlin Sheldrake)

redqueen

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
They get likes, shares and subscribers, or they can just pay for them - CLICK FARMS

0:29.

Here is how the bullshit that they want us to see goes viral or how they bury what they do not want us to see under mounds of of useless crap.
Source: ConspiracyDW

They get likes, shares and subscribers, or they can just pay for them - CLICK FARMS

0:29.

Here is how the bullshit that they want us to see goes viral or how they bury what they do not want us to see under mounds of of useless crap.
Source: ConspiracyDW
Sadly, this isn't surprising. I think it may have been VC himself who brought this to light in one of his articles years ago, not sure. I remember reading that many of the pop stars and personalities do not have as many subscribers and likes on their accounts as one would be led to believe, looking at their accounts.

I think the article I was reading had to do with YT music videos such as Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber and the "likes" and views indicated on them. All the numbers are intentionally inflated to insinuate they're popular, when in fact, it's part of their PR marketing campaign to hype them up. I think the same can be said for all of their social media accounts. The video you've posted just confirms the lengths they'll go to have people blindly be influenced by quantity rather than quality.

redqueen

Superstar
ok cannot for the life of me and all the
searching i did find the stranger things
place to post if anyone can direct me I
will move but for now since it's a bit odd
and crazy that it's the first time I saw this
actually spotted by anyone am sharing here

marker
40:15

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
ok cannot for the life of me and all the
searching i did find the stranger things
place to post if anyone can direct me I
will move but for now since it's a bit odd
and crazy that it's the first time I saw this
actually spotted by anyone am sharing here

marker
40:15

Excellent post RQ... the 80s were the crossroads/collision of the old & new... that decade offered the best and worst of whats possible, what had been and whats to come.

redqueen

Superstar
I agree TempestOfTempo

made me think right away which is why
i posted soon as I saw it of the upcoming
cern 10th yr anniversary,world record on
July 5th

I posted where ever the post is on this season
of st that it was different from the rest as it straight
out used angel/nomed theme not hiding behind
fiction they put it in Our World with real items/places/Peoples
of Our World reality it was same time of the year in
Our World even and though I Know it's the mascot of
the school the tiger Seen throughout can also be Seen
as this year

I mentioned in the nrec thread idk why
but that one nomed infestation card is in my
head a lot lately and I do believe a 100% We
will be Seeing that card played soon,there's
been an big increase of activity and even exorcisms
We need to pay attention to their restart/celebration this
year for sure as they are way too excited and have put out
a few strange things this year which makes me wonder
if they have in fact succeeded in doing their main goal
of opening w/e they wanna call it

We also See the dexav acting outta sorts with anger/rage
and We still do not Know why/what the things in it are for

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree TempestOfTempo

made me think right away which is why
i posted soon as I saw it of the upcoming
cern 10th yr anniversary,world record on
July 5th

I posted where ever the post is on this season
of st that it was different from the rest as it straight
out used angel/nomed theme not hiding behind
fiction they put it in Our World with real items/places/Peoples
of Our World reality it was same time of the year in
Our World even and though I Know it's the mascot of
the school the tiger Seen throughout can also be Seen
as this year

I mentioned in the nrec thread idk why
but that one nomed infestation card is in my
head a lot lately and I do believe a 100% We
will be Seeing that card played soon,there's
been an big increase of activity and even exorcisms
We need to pay attention to their restart/celebration this
year for sure as they are way too excited and have put out
a few strange things this year which makes me wonder
if they have in fact succeeded in doing their main goal
of opening w/e they wanna call it

We also See the dexav acting outta sorts with anger/rage
and We still do not Know why the things in it are for
Maaaaannnn.... another on point post from the Red Queen and MAN, that video is OUTSTANDING!

redqueen

Superstar
it is a great video to teach Peoples what
st is based off of I'm surprised they even
admitted it was based off the montauk project
which I'm not to sure everyone is aware of

polymoog

Superstar
The video you've posted just confirms the lengths they'll go to have people blindly be influenced by quantity rather than quality.
i posted it specifically so that others could share it with normies so they can see that none of these "likes" or trends are organic. when they say, "oh, they cant be ALL in on it!" this is one of the videos to share with them.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I wonder if they were doing some sort of satanic/occult/sex magic ritual that included drugs? Those two are pretty sick to begin with. When you look at him in pictures they plan with someone for photo ops in advance he always looks so creepy. They were totally up to something and it was not about just partying. They were probably doing some kind of ritual to save that degenerate pimp who was sentenced today.

Lil axe

Veteran
I wonder if they were doing some sort of satanic/occult/sex magic ritual that included drugs? Those two are pretty sick to begin with. When you look at him in pictures they plan with someone for photo ops in advance he always looks so creepy. They were totally up to something and it was not about just partying. They were probably doing some kind of ritual to save that degenerate pimp who was sentenced today.

vc's megan fox article -

1656525060705.png

redqueen

Superstar
if Y'all can point me to a better thread I'll move
wonder how many sleepers out there

follow up on this video seems the cats got
her toungue now,I am so sick of Hearing that
excuse everytime someone in power uses it
"Oh they're just supremacist"really how bout
Ya answer the questions

Daze

Superstar
i posted it specifically so that others could share it with normies so they can see that none of these "likes" or trends are organic. when they say, "oh, they cant be ALL in on it!" this is one of the videos to share with them.
I remember when these clicks for cash were big. I'd guess they have been around for least 5 years?

Today they don't really matter. Social media giants can change whatever they like at will. Likes, views, subs, you name it. If they want to promote something they just give it millions of views and hive mind mentality kicks in. This is why i never use the "trending" tab on youtube. Its all fabricated.

Before youtube hid the dislikes there used to be 1000's on the white house channel. Many disappeared over night.
Here is an example of their corruption.

wh.jpg

Interestingly enough you can still see dislikes with a browser add on and strangely enough, alot of people still click that dislike button.

A more recent example is when Musk made claims to buy twitter, multiple accounts mysteriously gained alot more subscribers. Most likely because they were hidden to make the person seem less relevant. I'd get a screenshot but i think most remember this, it was barely a month ago.