Creepy-Sleepy-Sniffy Uncle Joe Biden Thread

SomaticBanshee

Established
People on this thread, if you haven't heard of him or are aware of him, His name is Xavier Becerra. This guy could be future trouble for the U.S. Government. We need to be vigilant about this guy. He's in the shadows mostly in the Pedo Joe Fakeministration.

redqueen

Superstar
We can't let Peoples forget this gem
outta jb's mouth lol

I don't think it'll be too long now before jb
gets to take a nap

redqueen

Superstar
not sure when this happened
I'm trying to find more information
as I Know it happened when he took
the seat but not sure if this is that same
footage recycled

no matter when it's gotta be a sign that not
all in there are for them or their plan,maybe
Hopefully

FilthPig

Veteran
Unity, huh? Are people waking to the fact the Dem "oncrats" want war? They do not want to give up power and seem poised to do whatever it takes to keep it. There has never been a speech where a President attacks their own citizens. This all may be a play but nobody in their right mind wants to see where this group will take us if allowed. Hint, you will be enslaved 110% with no privacy, rights, or free speech. It is a bit disturbing to be living in the US of late in that we sort of have to watch this play out.
View attachment 80587
Lol i just wanted to add that pic .Joe looks like the chancelor character in "V for Vendetta"

"Battle for the soul of the nation "

Lurking009

Veteran
Unity, huh? Are people waking to the fact the Dem "oncrats" want war? They do not want to give up power and seem poised to do whatever it takes to keep it. There has never been a speech where a President attacks their own citizens. This all may be a play but nobody in their right mind wants to see where this group will take us if allowed. Hint, you will be enslaved 110% with no privacy, rights, or free speech. It is a bit disturbing to be living in the US of late in that we sort of have to watch this play out.
View attachment 80587
He looks like the evil idiot that he is, so well done to the dems on that point.

From the transcript to the visuals, it really was abhorrent, but definitely not unexpected. It's pretty clear what they are trying to do. The fact that even liberal-censored twitter was trending ALL OVER THIS last night - and not in a biden-positive way - says a lot. #PedoHitler hit the top spot along with #satanic, #demonic, etc. It was non-stop backlash.

Last edited:
People on twitter are saying a big false flag is coming due to last nights speech. The 6th January didnt work and the Trump papers didnt work. I did joke after seeing the picture oh here comes the Reichstag burning in the US.

Lurking009

Veteran

"Less than 24-hours after delivering the darkest, most toxic presidential speech of the modern era, the Commander in Chief is trying to gaslight America to believe he didn't say what it just heard him say."

"C'mon, look guys, I don't consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country", he told reporters Friday."

Vixy

Star
Hay! Dont diss Joe! He just has a good sense of smelling, okay?

(Sorry, I had to :D)