Daniel's prophecy of seventy weeks

TokiEl

Superstar
During his stay in Jerusalem, Umar was led by Sophronius to various holy sites, including the Temple Mount. Seeing the poor state of where the Temple once stood, Umar ordered the area cleared of refuse and debris before having a wooden mosque built on the site.The earliest account of such a structure is given by the Gallic bishop Arculf, who visited Jerusalem between 679 and 682, and describes a very primitive house of prayer able to accommodate up to 3,000 worshippers, constructed of wooden beams and boards over preexisting ruins.
This is the fulfillment of the prophecy in Isaiah 14:12-14 about a heavenly being who would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

The god of Islam is not the God of Israel... one is an angel and the other is the Creator.

Is that why you’re upset? There was a post of yours that proved my point?
Like I said, your point wasn't proven. Notice the last time we talked, I used "false" because it's the truth. Also, you just admitted to being petty by doing that. Oh, and you're being childish again. Yeah I remember telling you goodbye so Idk why I took the time to reply to you again, but go ahead and reply back if you want. When I get the notification, I'm just gonna ignore it which means if you do choose to reply, you wasted a few minutes of your life. Goodbye, I'm also not going to waste my time talking to you again. Say what you want, Idrc. Like I said, not talking to an immature adult, thats embarrassing. Bye.

Lisa

Superstar
Like I said, your point wasn't proven. Notice the last time we talked, I used "false" because it's the truth. Also, you just admitted to being petty by doing that. Oh, and you're being childish again. Yeah I remember telling you goodbye so Idk why I took the time to reply to you again, but go ahead and reply back if you want. When I get the notification, I'm just gonna ignore it which means if you do choose to reply, you wasted a few minutes of your life. Goodbye, I'm also not going to waste my time talking to you again. Say what you want, Idrc. Like I said, not talking to an immature adult, thats embarrassing. Bye.
I think you must be talking about yourself being the immature one. I catch you in a lie and instead of owning up to it you’re putting the blame on me for daring to find the truth. Lol! I don’t mind taking the time to reply, haha after reading this reply I doubt your next reply..if there is one...will be any more coherent. I do have to say though you do seem nicer to the people in the bts thread...

This is the fulfillment of the prophecy in Isaiah 14:12-14 about a heavenly being who would also sit on the mount of the congregation.

The god of Islam is not the God of Israel... one is an angel and the other is the Creator.
It's already difficult enough discussing any aspect of religion with 99% of christians, but when you get blatant bias and self-deception from you guys, it's difficult to keep my wits about me. Basically you've talked shit on another level and it's sad for you.

1) Even though we've covered the Isaiah 14 prophecy about 5 times already..since you mentioned it in this context, im going back to it.

-As ive said many times, that prophecy was a taunt against the King of Babylon who was called the 'morning star' in jest. it was not about 'satan'.
-the mount of congregation was not the Temple mt,

You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

You are clearly out of your depth and desperately clinging onto SHIT viewpoints to try and justify your anti islam stance.

notice it says
‘Your pomp and the music of your harps
Have been brought down to Sheol;

in fact musical instruments are mostly forbidden in islam, except on days of celebration. So this isnt even applicable to islam in many ways.

no matter how bad you TRY to make up false interpretations, you can't be this fking stupid, so im going to assume you're just being a desperate little girl and trying to say shit just to try shutting me up.

2) going back to Daniel 9.
You write
The word week Strong's H7620 - shabuwa is a specific sevenfold timeunit.
In this particular prophecy it is a 7 year timeunit or exactly 360 weeks... consistently throughout this whole prophecy.

yeh but it can be 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 years or 70 years, since i've already shown you the backstory to this prophecy as it relates to Isaiah's prophecy of 70 yrs in Exile.

As Jesus said
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
since we know the descent of Jesus ends the 70 week prophecy...then cleary we're not supposed to know 'when' or 'how long'...

You talk of consistency here..but if it was like that, why wasnt the final week complete then? why has it been extended?

knowing that, why is it Revelation 11 is specifically relevant to the temple?
'gentiles will trample on the outer court'?

I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

why is it that 1260 days/42 months is 3.5yrs? where is the 7 gone? why is it it says the 2 witnesses (why 2? why not 5? it's because of islam and christianity, 2 religions not 5) would prophecy for 42 months.
it tells us the 2 witnesses will be refused burial for 3.5 days!!!!!
again, where is the 7?

in the post Temple era, the 'time of the gentiles' began..and as ive stated it began specific to the muslim era with the al aqsa...since the temple mount is central to this prophecy.
So muslims have ruled over the temple mount for exactly 1260 yrs...
also the period of the gentiles in the temple context, is not from satan but from God, since in isaiah 42 it says 'light of gentiles' too...so nice try, you've failed again.

3) you wrote
No the destruction of the temple is not part of the timeline... it's just prophesied to be destroyed after the Messiah would be cut off. And there is no mention of any temple in verse 27 as the word translated as temple in some bible versions is the word wing Strong's H3671 - kanaph.

my response
Daniel 9
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.

putting an end to sacrifice and offering is entirely relevant to the temple
this IS the destruction of the temple for good.

And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”
regardless of whether it says 'wing of the temple' the meaning of this is not agreed upon...but the more important part of this is the 'desolation' which means war/bloodshed. i have already related this term to the Maccabean revolt context from Daniel 8, 11 and 12.
it is entirely related to the jewish temple.

The destruction of the jewish temple is blatantly part of the 70 week prophecy and is 'half a week' after Jesus.
That is exactly why in Matthew 24 Jesus himself clearly mentioned the destruction of the temple in relation with this very prophecy

Matthew 24
Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

he wasnt talking about a future 3rd temple here but the temple that stood there.

“Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’

i know you are stupid enough to try telling me 'this is a future prophecy' (so much for the whole 'consistently' part)
yet Jesus says

34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

the final 3.5 days and second coming are foretold in Revelation 11.....and is exactly how ive detailed, 1260 days exactly relevant to the period of time muslims controlled the temple mount (al aqsa).
Isaiah 14 has absolutely no relevance. Those prophecies in isaiah 13 to 23, they are relevant to the time of isaiah.

also, in Isaiah the mt zion is called just that, Mount Zion
Isaiah 24
for the Lord Almighty will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

this is a different mountain
Isaiah 14
You said in your heart,
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Aqra

You are clearly lost.

It's already difficult enough discussing any aspect of religion with 99% of christians, but when you get blatant bias and self-deception from you guys, it's difficult to keep my wits about me. Basically you've talked shit on another level and it's sad for you.

1) Even though we've covered the Isaiah 14 prophecy about 5 times already..since you mentioned it in this context, im going back to it.

-As ive said many times, that prophecy was a taunt against the King of Babylon who was called the 'morning star' in jest. it was not about 'satan'.

You said in your heart,
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;

You are clearly out of your depth and desperately clinging onto SHIT viewpoints to try and justify your anti islam stance.

notice it says
‘Your pomp and the music of your harps
Have been brought down to Sheol;

in fact musical instruments are mostly forbidden in islam, except on days of celebration. So this isnt even applicable to islam in many ways.

no matter how bad you TRY to make up false interpretations, you can't be this fking stupid, so im going to assume you're just being a desperate little girl and trying to say shit just to try shutting me up.

You write
In this particular prophecy it is a 7 year timeunit or exactly 360 weeks... consistently throughout this whole prophecy.

yeh but it can be 7 days, 7 weeks, 7 years or 70 years, since i've already shown you the backstory to this prophecy as it relates to Isaiah's prophecy of 70 yrs in Exile.

As Jesus said
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
since we know the descent of Jesus ends the 70 week prophecy...then cleary we're not supposed to know 'when' or 'how long'...

You talk of consistency here..but if it was like that, why wasnt the final week complete then? why has it been extended?

knowing that, why is it Revelation 11 is specifically relevant to the temple?
'gentiles will trample on the outer court'?

I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

why is it that 1260 days/42 months is 3.5yrs? where is the 7 gone? why is it it says the 2 witnesses (why 2? why not 5? it's because of islam and christianity, 2 religions not 5) would prophecy for 42 months.
it tells us the 2 witnesses will be refused burial for 3.5 days!!!!!
again, where is the 7?

in the post Temple era, the 'time of the gentiles' began..and as ive stated it began specific to the muslim era with the al aqsa...since the temple mount is central to this prophecy.
So muslims have ruled over the temple mount for exactly 1260 yrs...
also the period of the gentiles in the temple context, is not from satan but from God, since in isaiah 42 it says 'light of gentiles' too...so nice try, you've failed again.

3) you wrote
No the destruction of the temple is not part of the timeline... it's just prophesied to be destroyed after the Messiah would be cut off. And there is no mention of any temple in verse 27 as the word translated as temple in some bible versions is the word wing Strong's H3671 - kanaph.

my response
Daniel 9
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.

putting an end to sacrifice and offering is entirely relevant to the temple
this IS the destruction of the temple for good.

And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”
regardless of whether it says 'wing of the temple' the meaning of this is not agreed upon...but the more important part of this is the 'desolation' which means war/bloodshed. i have already related this term to the Maccabean revolt context from Daniel 8, 11 and 12.
it is entirely related to the jewish temple.

The destruction of the jewish temple is blatantly part of the 70 week prophecy and is 'half a week' after Jesus.
That is exactly why in Matthew 24 Jesus himself clearly mentioned the destruction of the temple in relation with this very prophecy

Matthew 24
Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

he wasnt talking about a future 3rd temple here but the temple that stood there.

“Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’

i know you are stupid enough to try telling me 'this is a future prophecy' (so much for the whole 'consistently' part)
yet Jesus says

34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

the final 3.5 days and second coming are foretold in Revelation 11.....and is exactly how ive detailed, 1260 days exactly relevant to the period of time muslims controlled the temple mount (al aqsa).
Isaiah 14 has absolutely no relevance. Those prophecies in isaiah 13 to 23, they are relevant to the time of isaiah.

also, in Isaiah the mt zion is called just that, Mount Zion
Isaiah 24
for the Lord Almighty will reign
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem,
and before its elders—with great glory.

this is a different mountain
Isaiah 14
You said in your heart,
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Aqra

You are clearly lost.
Yeah, I agree with the majority of what you said. Though- even though you're angry, try not to use foul words please...

TokiEl

Superstar

You said in your heart,
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
This prophecy is absolutely about Satan setting up his temple on the same mount where the Temple of God was.

Besides the god of Islam in his own book is denying the divinity of Jesus Christ... and so he is an enemy of Jesus Christ and Christians everywhere. As well as the Jews whom you guys his followers have been fighting for over 70 years now...

You write

In this prophecy week Strong's H7620 - shabuwa is consistently 7 years that is exactly 360 weeks throughout this whole prophecy.

Besides i believe you are only trying to muddy the waters and are not in it for truth.

TokiEl

Superstar
There is an evangelical expectation that the Antichrist will make a seven year peace treaty with israel... and that the temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem with animal sacrifices restored... before the Antichrist ceases these sacrifices after 3.5 years with the claim that he is God. L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
Evangelicals are more or less at ease since no man has made a seven year peace treaty with israel yet.

TokiEl

Superstar
I have studied the Scriptures so i know that this evangelical expectation is just conjecture at best if not outright deception.

TokiEl

Superstar
Gabriel gave a countdown to prince Messiah and the prince who is to come (after the Messiah was cut off).

What's the point of giving a countdown if nobody bothers to count down ?

TokiEl

Superstar
If one made an honest effort into understanding the unit of time used in this countdown... one would figure out that it was also used for Jacob's seven years of labour to marry Rachel in about 2000 BC.

They didn't know the length of a solar year back then nor did the later israelites concern themselves with the length of a solar year... since the first month began with the sighted crescent when the barley was aviv or green ripe.

They knew the creation week... seven days a week repeat... which equates to seven years a 360 weeks repeat.

Now we can count down...

TokiEl

Superstar
Wait we need a start point... when the word goes out for the jews to restore and rebuild Jerusalem with the wall.

Nehemiah wrote a book about that... so Nisan in the 20th year of king Artaxerxes.

That's Nisan 444 BC. ( New Moon Mar 2 19:29 UT 444 BC)

So the new crescent should be sighted over the Middle east on March 3/4 444 BC.

Put that in a online Day Counter and count... (7x360 weeks + 62x360 week) ... and see the count completed on March 24/25 33 AD.

A few days later... on sunday after sunset March 29 33 AD was 10 Nisan when the sacrifical lambs were inspected in Jerusalem.

Zechariah 9

9“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your King is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
Lowly and riding on a donkey,
A colt, the foal of a donkey.

Luke 19 36As He rode along, the people spread their cloaks on the road. 37And as He approached the descent from the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of disciples began to praise God joyfully in a loud voice for all the miracles they had seen:

38“Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!

“Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”

39But some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Him, “Teacher, rebuke Your disciples!”

40“I tell you,” He answered, “if they remain silent, the very stones will cry out.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now you show the countdown to the prince who is to come (after Messiah was cut off).

Step up and show ur skills.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Buckle ur belt

and brace urself

I will question u

and u will answer me

Show me if u have skills​

TokiEl

Superstar
Dan 9 26“And after the sixty-two sevens
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who shall come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

After prince Messiah is cut off... then there is the prince who shall come.

When shall he come ? He shall come after 7x360 weeks counting from when jews restore control over the Old City.

So counting 7x360 weeks from june 7 1967 come to 23 sept 2015 Yom Kippur.

On sept 25 2015 the prince or pope of Rome confirmed the Millennium Development Goals with the Sustainable Development Goals in the UN.

Dan 9 27Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one seven;
But in the middle of the seven
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

In the middle of the 70th seven churches closed because of corona... and so can be said to cease sacrifice and offering.

TokiEl

Superstar
The consequence is that the prince who shall come is this pope. And that the 70 sevens are completed.

Is the prince who shall come the Antichrist ?

And is the Antichrist in John the same as the second beast in Revelation ?

So many questions and so little answers.

TokiEl

Superstar
How did Gabriel know five centuries earlier exactly when prince Messiah would come ?

And how did he so precisely time the prince who shall come over 2500 years ago ?

Luke 1 19“I am Gabriel,” replied the angel. “ I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.