Depp vs Heard Hell AMBER HEARD IS A LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER

I think it was Hunter Thompson that was talking about adrenochrome in one of his books. I never liked him. He was an arrogant pompous ass.
Haha. Depp & Thompson were chums.

Btw, those yellow / red glasses these celebs/elites wear signal the adrenochrome devourers in their brotherhood. Again, a subtle signal (similar to the checkerboard)!

Masses have no clue, but all these demons coming from their 'sell your soul' circle know!

Would presuming you guilty when you haven't committed a crime be a farce, as well?
In my personal opinion, it won't matter to me what any other individual or group of individuals would opine on me, should I am certain in myself that I haven't committed a crime.

See, that's the point. In both cases, either innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent - a trial has to take place, nevertheless.

Hence, these both are mere perspectives and prove nothing on their own!

And that is why a quintessential term i.e. "presume/presuming/presumption" comes in place that unfortunately we humans usually unknowingly discard in our loose conversation(s).

PS HansConsciousness: You don't have to accept it in your worldview, but innocent until proven guilty does exist. Even if it wasn't an amendment, and even if every nation rejected it, it's still the right and merciful thing to do.

Okay. I get it.

Albeit, just a couple things I would like to mention here for further supposed correction, should your kind self allow me to.

(A)
Your typing "innocent until proven guilty" is misleading.
Because in actuality it is "presuming innocent until proven guilty".

And (B)
In practice, 'presuming innocent until proven guilty' is merely used to handover a man-made fundamental right to a fair trail. That's all.
'presuming innocent until proven guilty' in itself doesn't proves anything.

I said that. If you think checkerboards are just a pattern to be ignored look into Freemason symbolism. I think the website Vigilant Citizen has some stuff about it.

The symbols they use in their photos are always suspect. Consider how much the media is focusing on this compared to other things.

I think you jumped to conclusions. You read a lot into that one post that wasn't there. You are the one jumping up and down assuming things that weren't said.

Checkerboards = Freemason

Also
Straw Man: A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.
Perhaps instead of saying Straw Man you should say Straw Woman or Straw Person otherwise Amber might clock you one. She got a vicious right hook.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Anyone wondering why there are so many movies pumped out by marvel and DC comics now? I don't trust either of them and they have agendas.
Indeed they do. Marvel studios seems to offer more of an MIC recruitment focus whereas DC goes for the "edgy" crowd not satisfied with Marvels "morality"... and in the end, both offer straight up anti-social/anti-family/anti-morality showcases drenched in open occultism while pushing an agenda to normalize deviant sexuality.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anyone wondering why there are so many movies pumped out by marvel and DC comics now? I don't trust either of them and they have agendas.
They're promoting the Transhumanist agenda, grooming young people to accept computer chips in their heads. The same chips that Elon Musk and Klaus Schwab are now promoting. Whether it's superhero movies or movies such as the Matrix or Jason Bourne movies, it's all transhumanism. Like I've said before: They'll sell you Captain America, but you'll end up like the Borg.

Last edited:
They're promoting the Transhumanist agenda, grooming young people to accept computer chips in their heads. The same chips that Elon Musk and Klaus Schwab are now promoting. Whether it's superhero movies or movies such as the Matrix or Jason Bourne movies, it's all transhumanism. Like I've said before: They'll sell you Captain Marvel, but you'll end up like the Borg.
Didn't DC come out with a gay superman a while back?

Some of them are sooo fkng good tho.. (Marvel)
Merely a potent for the mind.

sooo fkng good tho.. for the human mind.

Via designing and manufacturing such potent(s) for the human minds, that human beings view and hear to using the 2 senses out of bestowed 5 by TheSource, the elites master the process of subtly extracting global masses subconscious energies to be able to conveniently manifest ulterior agendas in the future. Mind before matter.

Especially, wee one's subconscious energies. They are the most fascinated by these characters and movies. And their subconscious is the most pure powerful and clean as it hasn't yet been submerged in filth.

In reality, Iron man is a hoax.

Albeit, in all this process, beast's NWO 6uild 6ack 6etter and diabolical humanity 99% purge as per Georgia Guidestones' is just around the corner very much so.

For example, how many human beings will believe that operation bluebeam (once its executed) isn't an operation by the elites, of the elites, for the elites; but will believe it is really truly E.T.(s) just because these gullible human beings have been already prepared and programmed via Hollywood. Lol.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Merely a potent for the mind.

sooo fkng good tho.. for the human mind.

Via designing and manufacturing such potent(s) for the human minds, that human beings view and hear to using the 2 senses out of bestowed 5 by TheSource, the elites master the process of subtly extracting global masses subconscious energies to be able to conveniently manifest ulterior agendas in the future. Mind before matter.

Especially, wee one's subconscious energies. They are the most fascinated by these characters and movies. And their subconscious is the most pure powerful and clean as it hasn't yet been submerged in filth.

In reality, Iron man is a hoax.

Albeit, in all this process, beast's NWO 6uild 6ack 6etter and diabolical humanity 99% purge as per Georgia Guidestones' is just around the corner very much so.

For example, how many human beings will believe that operation bluebeam (once its executed) isn't an operation by the elites, of the elites, for the elites; but will believe it is really truly E.T.(s) just because these gullible human beings have been already prepared and programmed via Hollywood. Lol.
I appreciate your thoughts, but beside the "they're after our minds" you haven't given me any examples of how Iron man (or any other) is affecting us in a way that promotes any negativity, against ourselves or society? How weak or strong does your mind have to be to appreciate good writing? Have you seen these movies and can you give me detailed examples, rather then just blanket statements about the "agenda"? Do you know someone who has mentally gone off the rails after watching these movies? Pointing out "they're all out to get us" is just too simple, we know this.

Bottom line is, I'm entertained by good writing and acting, a good story. I'm not sure how the Avengers series or Ironman is influencing my day-to-day or what I think about people; I just appreciate the modern interpretation of mythological figures. These stories and interpretations have been going on forever, told by different people. I find the characters fascinating and a great study of the human condition, painted with a different brush. It's as simple as that, but also whatever you want it to be. I would say stop looking through this lens that "they're out to get us" and you might actually enjoy yourself. I'm not saying there aren't deliberate messages in movies, but it's entertainment for me.

Haha. Depp & Thompson were chums.

Btw, those yellow / red glasses these celebs/elites wear signal the adrenochrome devourers in their brotherhood. Again, a subtle signal (similar to the checkerboard)!

Masses have no clue, but all these demons coming from their 'sell your soul' circle know!
Bono always wearing them. Just one more reason I don't trust him.

~JC~

Veteran

Amberlin

Rookie
It's been said that if you tell lies long enough people will believe them. That doesn't work on me. Amber Heard is a lying dog faced pony soldier and nothing anyone here has posted convinces me otherwise. Watch Incredibly Average and Colonel Kurtz you tube channels. Also claiming Depp is some kind of satanist is just unfair and I am surprised that some of you are going along with it. The MSM is totally behind Amber. Most of you have been aware that they are liars and deceivers about everything. Am very disappointed to see some of you now believing MSM on this.
You just brisked through him being friends with that weirdo marlyn manson(who burned the Bible on stage and is an alleged rapist)and helping a pervert sell artwork?, not only that he was a highly paid actor in Hollywood, and that in and of itself has to be achieved through being submitted into the occult.

Frankly, he is a satanist, thus I could care less about abusers inflicting abuse on each other. They can both go straight to hell.

Amberlin

Rookie
Also I remember in Nazi Germany the Jews were forced to wear Star of David or whatever it was so anyone who felt like robbing or killing them could easily identify them. The psychopaths had a field day. I suppose now anyone suspected of being a satanist is forced to be branded with a pentagram. It seems everyone these days is a satanist or a p***phile. I'm not buying it but either way Amber Heard is a lying dog faced pony soldier and a satanist in disguise. Anyone buying her little miss innocent act is a fool. She could have left at any time. She the one that abused him and was strictly out for money. And what about Elon Musk involvement with Amber? She truly is a satanist because that is what they do is lie cheat and steal. She tried to stop this trial for two years because she knew how it would make her look. Even if she wins this she still going to lose because the general public is going to despise her. Depp makes comeback and more popular than ever. Amber back to walking Sunset Strip looking for new victims or maybe becoming a high priced call girl.
So Johnny Depp is the angel and Amber Heard is the devil.....in your eyes yet are disappointed that people view Johnny Depp and Amber Heard as the satanist. That's quite hypocritical.

Just admit you like Johnny, but it won't change that he worships Satan.

Depp is a satanist. Objection : hearsay, irrelevant. Depp not trying to force us to take fake poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines. Depp not trying to lead us into war with Russia. Depp not behind inflation, high priced gas. Depp has no ties with lgqbs agenda. Depp being opposed by satanic forces such as Disney, Washington Post, ACLU and MSM. Objection: Sustained.