Did Jesus Exist? All Scholars Agree He “Certainly” Existed

Sadly they are not becoming Muslim but agnostics like Artful here.
Actually, I went from agnostic to Christian in my 20s, not the other way around. We know you meant to say a gnostic, which is the opposite of agnostic, but I prefer to call myself Christian, because one can be a Christian without gnosis, but one can't be a Gnostic without Christ.

AdjeYen

Established
He's not going to watch this one @Red his heart is hardened or stoned if you prefer "cough" Dazed & Confused indeed.
Are you his father, his lawyer or something? Did Jesus taught you this? Is this the way of living a life as a "true Christian?"
Did he taught you to judge other people's beliefs or make such hilarious judgements? Do you know that person in real life? Even if you do, is it a Christian thing to do to judge someone that way? I don't think so, mate.

No offence, but that makes you quite an unlikable person.
If you think he has a hardened heart, cool, keep that to yourself, but don't go around and tell others how "this and that" person has a hardened stone in public, pointing with your fingers how everyone has to hear your accusations like a 10-year-old little kid, and fill your heart with such filth, satisfaction.

Another thing, I also agree with Daze and with any other sane person who don't believe in 3+1=1
What is this bogus? 3in1 Nescafé or what?
Do you speak English? If the question is yes, then you're going to agree with me that 3 + 1 equals 1 will never make sense. It's rubbish.

Now, a person who has a hardened heart is basically someone or a heart that is unmoved by things others would be compassionate about. Zero empathy.
It can be unbelief, drifting away from God, especially insensitivity to sin, being sinfulness, being arrogant or having pride, someone who is easily offended, has zero ability to forgive etc. That's what a person with a hardened heart is.

A Freeman

Superstar
According to God, any so-called Christian still claiming God is a "trinity" is hard-hearted and stiff-necked, and is still breaking the both of the Great Commandments (Mark 12:29-31), choosing instead to wrongly believe the teachings and traditions of men rather than God.

According to God, any so-called Muslim still claiming Jesus, the Son of Mary didn't exist or that Jesus wasn't crucified is hard-hearted and stiff-necked, and is still breaking the both of the Great Commandments (Mark 12:29-31), choosing instead to wrongly believe the teachings and traditions of men rather than God. If read properly, the Koran/Quran confirms the virgin birth of Jesus, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, and that Jesus should be held up as THE Example to follow (Sura 3:55, Sura 43:57-61)

According to God, anyone who isn't keeping The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, is hard-hearted and stiff-necked, and is obviously still breaking the both of the Great Commandments (Mark 12:29-31), choosing instead to wrongly believe the teachings and traditions of men rather than God. That includes all so-called Jews and everyone from every other organized religion.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Wigi

Veteran
According to God, any so-called Christian still claiming God is a "trinity" is hard-hearted and stiff-necked, and is still breaking the both of the Great Commandments (Mark 12:29-31), choosing instead to wrongly believe the teachings and traditions of men rather than God.

According to God, any so-called Muslim still claiming Jesus, the Son of Mary didn't exist or that Jesus wasn't crucified is hard-hearted and stiff-necked, and is still breaking the both of the Great Commandments (Mark 12:29-31), choosing instead to wrongly believe the teachings and traditions of men rather than God. If read properly, the Koran/Quran confirms the virgin birth of Jesus, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, and that Jesus should be held up as THE Example to follow (Sura 3:55, Sura 43:57-61)

According to God, anyone who isn't keeping The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, is hard-hearted and stiff-necked, and is obviously still breaking the both of the Great Commandments (Mark 12:29-31), choosing instead to wrongly believe the teachings and traditions of men rather than God. That includes all so-called Jews and everyone from every other organized religion.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
How is your fellowship with God, do you allow Him to abid in your heart? How is your prayer life?
Are you able to recognize the voice of the Good Shepherd?
It would be very unfortunate if you compensate your absence of fellowship with Jesus by insisting on the importance of being righteous by keeping the Law rather than actually following Jesus.

"Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe."
Galatians 3:21‭-‬22

The law merely give you the knowledge of sin and it doesn't make you righteous.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."
Romans 8:9

Every religions says God might accept you if you do your best to be righteous (like you said somewhere). Jesus already accept you and He changes you so you can walk in the path He made for You.
At the end of the day, only you decide whether you want to follow scholars, experts, human reasonings and insights or simply trust God and believe Jesus.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Another thing, I also agree with Daze and with any other sane person who don't believe in 3+1=1
Do you speak English? If the question is yes, then you're going to agree with me that 3 + 1 equals 1 will never make sense. It's rubbish.
1x1x1=1

For something to exist in space, it needs length, depth and height.

Islam hasn’t got a monopoly on logic

AdjeYen

Established
1x1x1=1

For something to exist in space, it needs length, depth and height.

Islam hasn’t got a monopoly on logic
I can't take you seriously.
Do you guys, like, ever take a chair and sit on it, and think about this "trinity doctrine" nonsense you guys keep defending with all your might, and whether 3 entities can be one or if it makes sense? While I do agree that truth can be stranger than fiction sometimes, unfortunately, this isn't the Hollywood movies, mate. This isn't the anime world.
You guys are turning Jesus into some kind of ultimate, spectacular, marvellous Anime God kind of person.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Do you guys, like, ever take a chair and sit on it, and think about this "trinity doctrine" nonsense you guys keep defending with all your might, and whether 3 entities can be one or if it makes sense? While I do agree that truth can be stranger than fiction sometimes, unfortunately, this isn't the Hollywood movies, mate. This isn't the anime world.
You guys are turning Jesus into some kind of ultimate, spectacular, marvellous Anime God kind of person.
With respect, a sneer really doesn’t count as argumentation @AdjeYen

p.s. What do you think about the recent findings on the source documents for the Qur’an and the 72 <fill in noun> ?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How is your fellowship with God, do you allow Him to abid in your heart? How is your prayer life?
Doesn't one need to know Who Father is and what prayer is before they can truly answer those questions? And shouldn't you be asking those questions of yourself rather than worrying about what someone else's private relationship with God is?

Christ said "ye shall know them by their fruits (works/actions)", whether they be good (law-abiding) or evil (sinful/criminal). Do you not realize that Christ came not to multiply evil, but to destroy evil/sin (1 John 2:? If so, why aren't you helping Him do that by eradicating sin in your own life? Or do you have a death wish?

Are you able to recognize the voice of the Good Shepherd?
Father graciously directed me to the Good Shepherd, and has allowed me to assist The Good Shepherd while He is here again on Earth, exactly as prophesied, for which I am eternally grateful.

1 John 2:1-4
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2:2 And he is the atonement for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

It would be very unfortunate if you compensate your absence of fellowship with Jesus by insisting on the importance of being righteous by keeping the Law rather than actually following Jesus.
It is your own arrogance/ignorance that blinds you to the truth, and cons you into making such erroneous judgments in direct violation of Christ's COMMANDS. Do you have a death wish?

Matthew 7:1-5
7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?
7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Christ plainly stated that we will ALL be judged according to our works, by The Law that God gave us, and that anyone who mistakenly believes differently, or teaches others differently, is the lowest of the low in God's Eyes (Matt. 5:17-19).

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son (Enoch 58:1; 60:11; 68:39).

John
12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth me, believeth not me, but Him that sent me.
12:45 And he that seeth me seeth Him that sent me.
12:46 I am come a Light into the world, that whosoever believeth me should not abide in darkness.
12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath One that judgeth him: the Truth that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day.
12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
12:50 And I know that His commandment is Life Everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Why then do you insist on saying/writing/instructing others to do the opposite of what Christ, The Good Shepherd, actually teaches? Do you have a death wish?

"Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe."
Galatians 3:21‭-‬22

The law merely give you the knowledge of sin and it doesn't make you righteous.
How would any of us know (be able to discern) good from evil without The Law? And once someone rediscovers that obedience to God and His Law/Commandments is life and good and that disobedience to God and His Law/Commandments is death and evil, why would any rational/sane individual choose death and evil over life and good (Deut. 30:15-20)? Do you have a death wish?

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9
Why do you deceitfully leave off the following verse please? Do you have a death wish?

Ephesians 2:8-10
2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
2:10 For we are His workmanship, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (do them - good works).

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His."
Romans 8:9
Amen. It's impossible to have the Spirit of Christ and continue sinning/breaking The Law.

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God (John 3:3-7) doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Are you starting to see how anyone who is still working against Christ, by continuing to sin/break The Law, will NEVER get to know Christ nor recognize His Voice during these end-times?

Every religions says God might accept you if you do your best to be righteous (like you said somewhere).
You again have it upside down and backwards. Every organized religion teaches people that they should reject God and His Perfect Law of Liberty (which IS righteousness), and follow their religious superstitions and teachings instead, which they falsely claim will lead to salvation.

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.

And how many have been "saved" (returned to heaven) following the blind guides of organized religion? NOT ONE SINGLE SOUL.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

Jesus already accept you and He changes you so you can walk in the path He made for You.
Agreed. However, if someone doesn't walk the walk, and stay on the strait and narrow Way that leads to Life by following Christ's Example and keeping The Law/Commandments, then they are still rejecting Jesus, choosing instead to remain a prisoner of sin/lawlessness.

John 8:25 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.

At the end of the day, only you decide whether you want to follow scholars, experts, human reasonings and insights or simply trust God and believe Jesus.
Agreed. And, as Christ said while He was here in the body of Jesus, all of the so-called scholars, experts, etc. are the (spiritually) "blind leading the blind" and that anyone who follows them are destined for Pit, aka The Fire.

"Christianity" is NOT The Way. Christ IS The Way home (to heaven).

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.

Wigi

Veteran
Some food for thought, Nikola Tesla thought the key to understand the universe was through the number 3, 6 and 9(multiples of 3).
We have a mind, body and soul (3), a day is divided by morning, afternoon, evening (3). Jesus rose up from the dead the third day (3). In Genesis When God comes to Abraham explaining He's going to judge the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, He appears to him as 3 angels and Abraham bowed down.

"Then the Lord appeared to him(Abraham) by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground"
Genesis 18:1‭-‬2

Muslims says they respect Abraham. So God chose to appear as 3 and Abraham bowed before Him but that's not all :

We can then show that any genomic DNA sequence is featured by three numbers, which characterize it and its 64 codon populations with correlations greater than 99%. The number “1” is common to all sequences, expressing the second law of Chargaff. The other 2 numbers are related to each specific DNA sequence case characterizing life species. For example, the entire human genome is characterized by three remarkable numbers 1, 2, and Phi = 1.618 the golden ratio. Associated with each of these three numbers, we can match three axes of symmetry, then “imagine” a kind of hyperspace formed by these codon populations.

Even our solar system is made of 9 planets (a multiple of 3)

Maybe people(mostly muslims really) will continue to deny but one thing is sure, It would be dishonest to say God hasn't tried to make a point which is that He is eternally Triune since forever and made us triune(Mind, Body and Soul) in his likeness.

Wigi

Veteran
Doesn't one need to know Who Father is and what prayer is before they can truly answer those questions?
Can you answer this question yourself or not? Jesus hasn't made any of this obscure or hard to know

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
John 14:6‭-‬7

Maldarker

Star
Are you his father, his lawyer or something? Did Jesus taught you this? Is this the way of living a life as a "true Christian?"
Did he taught you to judge other people's beliefs or make such hilarious judgements? Do you know that person in real life? Even if you do, is it a Christian thing to do to judge someone that way? I don't think so, mate.

No offence, but that makes you quite an unlikable person.
If you think he has a hardened heart, cool, keep that to yourself, but don't go around and tell others how "this and that" person has a hardened stone in public, pointing with your fingers how everyone has to hear your accusations like a 10-year-old little kid, and fill your heart with such filth, satisfaction.

Now, a person who has a hardened heart is basically someone or a heart that is unmoved by things others would be compassionate about. Zero empathy.
It can be unbelief, drifting away from God, especially insensitivity to sin, being sinfulness, being arrogant or having pride, someone who is easily offended, has zero ability to forgive etc. That's what a person with a hardened heart is.
LOL sure bro sure....You don't like me fine that's a you problem... I would say his accusactions started it gave my belief no care or thought other then to bash...but not good enough your you, you have to be his advocate whos whos lawyer now?...mirror would be appropriate for you since your his champion now....
Your already attacking saying never make sense rubbish etc lol.... *cough* hypocrite... its my belief and many others for me it makes sense sorry it doesn't for you(islam doesn't for me think its a facade made up by a mad man listening to demonic entities but never said that till now think your beliefs are nothing but lunatic or at least a very manipulated persons beliefs out of a cave when we where warned by the same ONE that saved me so...).as for the hardened heart yup had one before my damascus road experince....would have slit your throat without out a thought military training and all no care for life...total opposite so i am going to stand for that ONE that saved me from the lowest where were you???
No where to be found so you don't count in my view sorry but you don't....

Last edited:
Why do you and other anti-Trinitarians feel the need to bring down God to the level of humans?

A Freeman

Superstar
Can you answer this question yourself or not? Jesus hasn't made any of this obscure or hard to know

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
Do you follow Jesus' Example? Or do you (mistakenly) believe that Jesus did away with Father's Law?

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Do you (mistakenly) believe that doing Father's Will ever involves disobeying Him?

A Freeman

Superstar
Why do you and other anti-Trinitarians feel the need to bring down God to the level of humans?
Why do you so frequently accuse others of doing what YOU are doing? There is no such thing as an "anti-trinitarian" because there is no such thing as a "trinity", except in the minds of those who have been duped into believing such blasphemous fantasies.

God, Who is All-knowing, All-Powerful and present everywhere at ALL times, plainly stated He could NEVER be a man (human), nor the son of a man (the male offspring of a human), and yet "trinitarians" claim God somehow meant the exact opposite.

Anyone who believes, claims and/or teaches others the exact opposite of what God says quite obviously is working for Satan (the Opposer).

Numbers 23:19 God [is] NOT a man, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

1 Samuel 15:28-29
15:28 And Samuel said unto him, The "I AM" hath torn the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, [that is] better than thou.
15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor reconsider: for HE [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should change His mind.

Hosea 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of Mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I [am] God, AND NOT MAN; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

Jesus is referred to as "the Son of Man" (something that God said He could NEVER be) over 80 times in the four Gospel accounts of Jesus:-

Matthew (30): 8:20, 9:6, 10:23, 11:19, 12:8, 12:32, 12:40, 13:37, 13:41, 16:13, 16:27, 16:28, 17:9, 17:12, 17:22, 18:11, 19:28, 20:18, 20:28, 24:27, 24:30, 24:37, 24:39, 24:44, 25:13, 25:31, 26:2, 26:24, 26:45, 26:64

Mark (14): 2:10, 2:28, 8:31, 8:38, 9:9, 9:12, 9:31, 10:33, 10:45, 13:26. 13:34, 14:21, 14:41, 14:62,

Luke (26): 5:24, 6:4, 6:22, 7:34, 9:22, 9:26, 9:44, 9:56, 9:58, 11:30, 12:8, 12:10, 12:40, 17:22, 17:24, 17:26, 17:30, 18:8, 18:31, 19:10, 21:27, 21:36, 22:22, 22:48, 22:69, 24:7

John (11): 1:51, 3:13, 3:14, 5:27, 6:27, 6:53, 6:62, 8:19, 12:23, 12:34, 13:31

AdjeYen

Established
Who gave you the right to accuse me, brother? I don't remember putting my words in your mouth, so why are you accusing me like that, brother?
Yes, I am anti-trinitarian, but you will never see me bashing others or insulting them. You believe Jesus is God? Cool, but you better be ready to come up with some strong evidence and back up your statements because there are a bunch of people who will never accept Jesus as God because of many obvious, clear things that are written in your Bible, that were said by Jesus himself, my friend.

I will never accept Jesus as being someone who's half-human, half-God. Most of you Christian people love to take the context out of the bible how you want, but that's a big mistake.
Here, let me give you an example right now; in the Qur'an, it is picture clear that God has no begotten son, no partner, no father, no parents, He wasn't born, He wasn't created, He's all by himself, and then I say: "Okay, this all sounds nice and mysterious, but maybe there was a time when God had a partner." etc.
Do you see how dumb this sounds? Why should I question Him when it's CLEARLY written in the book that He has no creator, that WE were created to worship God? Do you understand where I'm going with this?

That's what most of you Christian people do. You change things however you want from your Bible. If Jesus said that even HE doesn't know when the HOUR will come, then how do you expect me to believe that he's God if he has no idea when the hour will come?

If Jesus said that no one is greater than his FATHER, then how do you expect me to believe that he's God? If Jesus asked God why he has forsaken him, then how do you expect me to believe that he's God after asking him such a question?
Fair enough. Why do you feel the need to put Jesus as your avatar, when the Bible tells you to not use idols, graven images or icons, let alone worship them?

You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them” (vv. 4–5a)

Here's a serious question for you, idolatry is forbidden in Christianity, any kind of religious image, images of any prophets, images of God and similar, then why are there religious statues, and images in almost every Church in the world? Can anyone explain this?

AdjeYen

Established
LOL sure bro sure....You don't like me fine that's a you problem... I would say his accusactions started it gave my belief no care or thought other then to bash...but not good enough your you, you have to be his advocate whos whos lawyer now?...mirror would be appropriate for you since your his champion now....
Your already attacking saying never make sense rubbish etc lol.... *cough* hypocrite... its my belief and many others for me it makes sense sorry it doesn't for you(islam doesn't for me think its a facade made up by a mad man listening to demonic entities but never said that till now think your beliefs are nothing but lunatic or at least a very manipulated persons beliefs out of a cave when we where warned by the same ONE that saved me so...).as for the hardened heart yup had one before my damascus road experince....would have slit your throat without out a thought military training and all no care for life...total opposite so i am going to stand for that ONE that saved me from the lowest where were you???
No where to be found so you don't count in my view sorry but you don't....
Relax a little, Rambo. Have a cup of coffee and a normal conversation. Would you talk with someone like that in real life, too?
What, you just get overly sensitive when someone doesn't agree with your opinion and thoughts? That's wrong thinking.
If you say you love oranges, but I dislike oranges, are you going to get sensitive about it? There's no need to be overly sensitive like that, mate. I'm not your enemy.

I'm not attacking you either. All I said is that you're coming across as an unlikable person because of your accusations. If you feel that's me attacking you, then that's your problem. But I will still apologize to you if you feel attacked by me.
However, I never said a single bad word about you, I never insulted you, so you should put your pride to the side a little and take it easy, bro.

(islam doesn't for me think its a facade made up by a mad man listening to demonic entities ) <--- This is what I've been talking about. It's well-proven that many Christians (see how I have put many instead of putting everyone in the basket?) get mad, and rageful whenever they disagree with the "trinity doctrine." That's when you people show your true face and intentions.

You start insulting the entire religion, you get mad, and your rage gets filled with hate and negativity.
That's not the way of Jesus, my friend. That's not what he has taught his people. So you can insult me and my religion how much you want, if that makes you feel better or sleep better at night, keep on doing that.

Yes, it is your belief, but as I said above, you guys cannot change things the way they are already written in the religious books.
If I invite you to my house and tell you about my rules and the things you can and cannot do, are you going to be that dumb and break my rules because you don't like them?
The Bible was written the way it is. There's no "I'll take this verse out and put something else. Oh, and I'll ignore this verse because I don't care" You can't do that.

Why do you so frequently accuse others of doing what YOU are doing?
I'm not bringing down God to the level of humans. You're doing that.

I have no problem admitting the Trinity is divine mystery and that we, as lower beings, are simply limited to fully comprehend it. You, on the other hand, are like a cube telling other cubes that the god of cubes can't be 8 cubes in one (ie. a hypercube or tesseract). You limit God by not humbling yourself to the possibility that God could exist as more persons than a human. You're bringing God down to our dimension, the level of humans.

In the words of CS Lewis:

You know that in space you can move in three ways – to left or right, backwards or forwards, up or down. Every direction is either one of these three or a compromise between them. They are called the three Dimensions. Now notice this. If you are using only one dimension, you could draw only a straight line. If you are using two, you could draw a figure: say, a square. And a square is made up of four straight lines. Now a step further. If you have three dimensions, you can then build what we call a solid body: say, a cube – a thing like a dice or a lump of sugar. And a cube is made up of six squares.
Do you see the point? A world of one dimension would be a straight line. In a two-dimensional world, you still get straight lines, but many lines make one figure. In a three-dimensional world, you still get figures but many figures make one solid body. In other words, as you advance to more real and more complicated levels, you do not leave behind you the things you found on the simpler levels: you still have them, but combined in new ways – in ways you could not imagine if you knew only the simpler levels.
Now the Christian account of God involves just the same principle. The human level is a simple and rather empty level. On the human level one person is one being, and any two persons are two separate beings – just as, in two dimensions (say on a flat sheet of paper) one square is one figure, and any two squares are two separate figures. On the Divine level you still find personalities; but up there you find them combined in new ways which we, who do not live on that level, cannot imagine. In God’s dimension, so to speak, you find a being who is three Persons while remaining one Being, just as a cube is six squares while remaining one cube. Of course we cannot fully conceive a Being like that: just as, if we were so made that we perceived only two dimensions in space we could never properly imagine a cube. But we can get a sort of faint notion of it. And when we do, we are then, for the first time in our lives, getting some positive idea, however faint, of something super-personal – something more than a person. It is something we could never have guessed, and yet, once we have been told, one almost feels one ought to have been able to guess it because it fits in so well with all the things we know already.
- Mere Christianity p. 161-162

AdjeYen

Established

I agree. He is the way and the truth. If you don't follow and accept him, then you will lose. You'll be astray. So accept and follow Jesus in your life and you shall be rewarded.
I 1000% agree with this, and no one will come to the Father except through Jesus. So what does this mean?
It means if you don't accept or trust in Jesus and follow his commands, his teachings, then you will be damned for eternity.
What about the previous "prophets" who came before Jesus, Wigi? What would you say about them?

Don't you think Moses, Noah, Abraham, Adam, Solomon etc were the way, the truth, and the life as well? Weren't they also "special people" whom God has spoken through to spread the word of God to their people and to worship only one God?