Dispensationalism is not Biblical, it is a man-made doctrine.

Thank you Phipps for taking the time to post this.
I believe this to be one of the greatest deceptions Satan has brought into the Christian Church.
I cannot believe how many Christians I know who believe in this false doctrine.
And my fear, for my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, will be that they lose their faith when the tribulations come and fellow Christians are being martyred and they are not raptured.
They believe it because it's what the churches, notably in the US, teach. As @Awoken2 has posted a YT video with Pastor Chuck Baldwin discussing the issue, which is now private:

However, as I've indicated in the post subsequent to the video, 98% of American churches are Protestant, which is why they believe in the "rapture" and the trinity. As I posted in the article here, an excerpt from Life Magazine states the following:

"“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have themselves accepted such dogmas, as the Trinity, for which there is no such precise authority in the Gospels,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30, 1950, p. 51)"
For those that don't understand they've been hoodwinked into believing false doctrines, I can only say 'Good luck with that!", and I mean that sincerely.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe that when you are Born Again, you are also sealed with the Holy Spirit. In wedding parlance, this is like being engaged. The Rapture patterns the Jewish wedding typology when the betrothed groom leaves his fathers house at an hour only the father knows, and comes to take his bride. It’s not a question of being “worthy” enough, but of relationship.
Engagements can always be broken off. What if a person rejects Christ 6months-year before the rapture? If it's all about a relationship and that there is no trial or judgement that takes place before the saints are raptured, how do you justify this in the context of the earthly sanctuary. This is from the Jewish Encyclopedia regarding the Day of Atonement...likely a prayer that was prayed as Aaron or his progeny were interceding for ancient Israel in the Holy of Holies.

"God, seated on His throne to judge the world, at the same time Judge, Pleader, Expert,and Witness, openeth the Book of Records; it is read, even man's signature [name] being found therein. The great trumpet is sounded; a still small voice is heard; angels shudder, saying, this is the day of judgment. . . .
On the Day of Atonement, it is sealed who shall live and who shall die."— The Day of Atonement," quoted in the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Some prayers uttered on the Day of Atonement read like this:
"Justify me in the judgment. . . .O silence the accuser, and suffer the advocate to take his place . . . and in consequence of his pleading, declare, I have pardoned. . . . O blot out the transgression of the people that have been saved. . . . He, the Ancient of Days, sits as Judge. . . In the book of life . . . may we be sealed by Thee."

Note that the judgement is not of a persons salvation, but if the nature of their works.

*I include a link to the SDA heavenly sanctuary interpretation here for comparison.
You are a guy that's big on Jewish feasts and high holidays. What qualms do you have with the contents of the link?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You are a guy that's big on Jewish feasts and high holidays. What qualms do you have with the contents of the link?
The Jewish question??

God gave the feasts and patterns to the Jews, and the Jews embellished and encrusted God’s ordinances with traditions and superstitions to the extent that most of them didn’t recognise Jesus when he arrived. As such, Jewish tradition is a secondary source. Does that help?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Jewish question??

God gave the feasts and patterns to the Jews, and the Jews embellished and encrusted God’s ordinances with traditions and superstitions to the extent that most of them didn’t recognise Jesus when he arrived. As such, Jewish tradition is a secondary source. Does that help?
I see.

I don't think the link is pushing Jewish high holidays though. Anyone who prayerfully studies the 7th & 8th chapters of Hebrews can clearly come away with the understanding that: there is a sanctuary in heaven, after which Moses modeled the earthly one (Heb 8:5) and that Christ ministers in said sanctuary as a High Priest (8:2) in the same way that Aaron stood before the LORD (Lev 16:32) for the ancient Israelites. Obviously, when the Second Coming happens, it means that Christ will have ceased being a High Priest or His intercession for humans will have ended at some point before He comes....since we cannot stand before God without an intercessor.

I will add that a dominant teaching within Christendom is that the Decalogue is obsolete and was nailed to the Cross even though, twice in the Book of Revelation, John mentioned seeing the ark & tabernacle of the Testimony. (Exodus 40: 20-21, Revelation 11:19, 15:5)

Darby 's doctrine divided world history into seven dispensations. These are periods during which God has worked in different ways to save mankind. This is not Biblical at all. The scriptures do not divide world history up into seven dispensations or periods.

Seven So-Called Dispensations
The Scofield Bible divides the history of the world into periods of time, known as "dispensations":

(I) Innocence - This is the period of time, or dispensation, in the Garden of Eden. During this time mankind was responsible to obey Gods commands in childlike innocence. It was through obedience that they maintained their relationship with God.

(2) Conscience - This is the dispensation from the Edenic expulsion until the flood (approximately 1600 years). During this time men follow their conscience in order to do right and the end result is the need for God to destroy the world with a flood.

(3) Human Government - This is the post-diluvian period from the re-entry of Noah’s family into the world until the tower of Babel was built (approximately 320 years). This is also the time in which the Noahic Covenant was instituted.

(4) Promise - This is the period from God”s call to Abraham, continued through the patriarchal age, and ended at about the time of the Exodus (about 430 years). During this dispensation, God developed the nation of Israel as a partial fulfillment of His promise to Abraham (Abrahamic Covenant) that his descendants would be as the stars of the sky.

(5) Law- This is the period of time from the Exodus up until the death of Jesus (approximately 1500 years). This dispensation is basically the period of time in which the Mosaic Covenant was in effect (followed by the Davidic Covenant). During this time God dealt with the descendants of Abraham (Israel) via the law.

(6) Grace - This is the period of time from the death of Jesus up until the rapture of the church. After the rapture, a period of seven years of tribulation will commence on the earth in which God pours out His judgments. Those who were not raptured will have a second opportunity to place their faith in Christ and be saved when He returns again.

(7) Kingdom - This period of time begins with Christ’s literal return to earth and will last a millennium (1000 years). It will end with the final judgment of Satan and all who have rejected Christ, even with the second chance of the seven-year tribulation.
Other than the fact that the Bible does not directly state something like "now we're in a different dispensation" could you explain WHY it is unbiblical?

I mean, isnt it evident that the 7 different time periods are, in fact, different?

For example, Adam and Eve needed to obey, but there was not so much focus on faith, as faith is belief in what is not seen and they literally interacted with God.

Or, before the Noahide covenant wasn't there more emphasis on conscience?

During Abraham's time period Abraham did things that were forbidden by the Law, like marry his half sister, but since the Law had not been given to Moses yet it wasn't imputed, Abraham was righteous.

I understand that many people who believe there are seven dispensations also tend to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, and that can be a problem because it may set them up to worship the antichrist or take the mark of the beast, or they tend to be zionists, but without these additional beliefs how is acknowledging the 7 different time periods a problem in of itself?

(I havent read the whole thread yet, so apologies if that gets addressed)

phipps

Star
@ToxicFemininitySucks
Other than the fact that the Bible does not directly state something like "now we're in a different dispensation" could you explain WHY it is unbiblical?
As I posted in this post on this post in this thread, "Darby 's doctrine divided world history into seven dispensations. These are periods during which God has worked in different ways to save mankind. This is not Biblical at all. The scriptures do not divide world history up into seven dispensations or periods."

I'm sure there are other reasons for dispensationalists like Darby and Schofield dividing world history into dispensations which God nor His word does, but the main reason is because they wanted to make a distinction between Israel and the church of God.

Dispensationalists believe that God has a different program for Israel than the church and it will happen at the rapture of the church which is not biblical. There is only one plan for all mankind which is if we accept Jesus as our Saviour and have faith in Him we will be saved. If we don't we will pay for the consequences for rejecting God by dying eternally because the wages of sin is death.

I also explain here and here about the dispensations of grace and law.

I mean, isnt it evident that the 7 different time periods are, in fact, different?
They are different time periods true, but the plan of salvation was to save every human being from Adam and Eve to the time we are living in and beyond until Jesus returns. This is where understanding the heavenly sanctuary and Jesus as High Priest is important especially the cleansing of the sanctuary which I post about on my thread the heavenly sanctuary here, here and here.

Cleansing the sanctuary means blotting out sin like they did on the day of atonement/Yom Kippur in the earthly sanctuary. Jesus has to blot our all the sin starting from Adam and Eve to just before He returns and probation closes.

For example, Adam and Eve needed to obey, but there was not so much focus on faith, as faith is belief in what is not seen and they literally interacted with God.
Can one obey Christ fully without faith? From the beginning mankind needed to have genuine faith in order to obey God. God does not ask for obedience without conviction, without foundation in faith at any time. To progress in our relationship with God, obedience must be a result of faith for all mankind. Some things are not mentioned or focussed on in certain parts of the Bible but it goes without saying that one can't truly obey God without faith. Hebrews 11:6 says, "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

Or, before the Noahide covenant wasn't there more emphasis on conscience?
Could Noah and his family make any conscious decision to obey God without faith?

During Abraham's time period Abraham did things that were forbidden by the Law, like marry his half sister, but since the Law had not been given to Moses yet it wasn't imputed, Abraham was righteous.
Abraham did not break any law when he married Sarah. At least not the ten commandment law which is the eternal law. Marrying siblings was not yet against Levitical law then. That came hundreds of years later. All Adam's children and grandchildren etc married their siblings but that wasn't an issue then because their genes were far superior to ours and they didn't have the genetic issues that cause birth defects that we have today.

I understand that many people who believe there are seven dispensations also tend to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, and that can be a problem because it may set them up to worship the antichrist or take the mark of the beast, or they tend to be zionists, but without these additional beliefs how is acknowledging the 7 different time periods a problem in of itself?
The problem is God did not divide time like that in His Word. It is purely man-made and therefore not biblical doctrine.

(I havent read the whole thread yet, so apologies if that gets addressed)
That's okay.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Temple History.

It has become almost universally popular for Christians to believe that a third temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem. This world-wide movement of professed Christian believers embraces the idea of the Jewish Zionist movement, which advocates and supports the total capture of the Land of Palestine. The theological basis for the Zionists, both Christian and Jewish, is primarily the writings of the ancient Jewish leader, Joshua, who succeeded Moses just prior to their entrance into the land of Canaan. According to Joshua, the territory referred to as Canaan was divided and parcelled out to the twelve tribes of Israel as they conquered and displaced the earlier inhabitants of the land.

But their continued possession of Canaan was based upon their obedience to the Creator, God. Joshua admonished the people: “Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the Lord your God promised you; so shall the Lord bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you … When ye have transgressed the covenant of the Lord your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you” (Joshua 23:15-16). Both history and their sacred writings attest to the fact of their disobedience and the ensuing consequences.

Central to the Israelites’ worship and civil experience was the tabernacle, which God had instructed Joshua’s predecessor, Moses, to build some forty years prior to their occupation of Canaan and shortly after their deliverance from Egyptian bondage. The tabernacle was portable and was transported and erected at different locations along their journey from Sinai to Canaan.

The last Canaanite people to be vanquished by the Israelites were the Philistines. The place of their dwelling was called the Land of Palestine. Once established in Canaan, the Israelites, under their revered King David, sought to build a permanent structure for worship and the centre of their cultural activities. This was accomplished by David’s son, Solomon, after his father’s death. This structure was called the First Temple and was constructed essentially using the pattern and furnishings of the wilderness tabernacle. Thereafter, Canaan became, for all practical purposes, the Land of Israel, today referred to as the Nation of Israel. The location of the temple and centre of cultural activity has come to be known as Jerusalem. All this was occurring during the middle to end of the 10th century BC.

Some four hundred years later, because of the Israelites’ disobedience, just as Joshua had warned, the nation was overrun and the temple devastated by the Babylonian monarch, Nebuchadnezzar. The temple remained in ruins while the majority of the population was taken captive to Babylon and dispersed throughout Nebuchadnezzar’s empire. But as is the common DNA of all empires, the Babylonians rose, ruled, and then fell. The Babylonian demise occurred around the year 536 BC, as it was taken over by the Persians.

Consequently, the Israelites became captives of the Persians. It was almost one hundred years later that the temple would be restored, but not to its former glory as it was in the days of Solomon. The year was 519 BC, and Darius, the king of the Medes, who was a vassal of the Persians and claimed to be inspired by the God of the Israelites, decreed that the Israelites return to Jerusalem and rebuild their temple. That decree to return and rebuild the temple was later reinforced by Cyrus, the king of the Persians, and strengthened by his successor, Artaxerxes.

The Israelites would later survive the captivity of the Greeks, who, under the military genius of Alexander the Great, completed his conquest of the Persians around the year 331 BC. With each successive conquest, from the Babylonians to the Persians to the Greeks, the Israelites’ population in Palestine dwindled as they were scattered throughout the successive conquering empires. Most of them did not return to Israel.

Then came the Romans around 168 BC. By 146 BC, they had completed their conquest of the Greek states. It would not be very long before their influence and control were felt, literally, across the then-known world. Rome’s legendary, ironfisted dominance included the Land of Palestine, which the Jews referred to as the Land of Israel.

By the year 20 BC, Herod the Great, the Roman ruler of the region, had begun construction of what came to be known as the Second Temple. The massive building project lasted for 46 years. It was during Herod’s reign that Yeshua the Christ made His unnoticed entry onto the stage of the human drama and ushered in His work for the salvation of a disobedient race.

phipps

Star
Salvation in the Sanctuary.

When Adam and Eve first sinned and communion with God was broken in Eden, Creator God introduced His plan for their return to Him (Genesis 3:15, 21). It was a plan that was conceived in the heavenly sanctuary long before the first humans were separated from their Creator by that baleful thing called sin (Isaiah 59:2, Revelation 13:8).

God deeply desires a saving relationship with us, His most cherished creation. Ultimately, that’s what the sanctuary and its services are all about. So He instructed Moses: “And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it’ (Exodus 25:8-9). Moses obeyed, and the sanctuary and its services were instituted. This was God’s way of telling His people that He wants them to know Him, to understand His work on their behalf, and to have that saving relationship with them. Every component, from the largest curtain to the tiniest piece of furniture in that sanctuary, or tabernacle, as it is sometimes called, represented some aspect of the plan of salvation and the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.

Let’s take a look at the basic construction and fundamental function of the earthly sanctuary that God commissioned Moses to build. Following God’s specific instructions, Moses oversaw the construction of a magnificent and beautiful structure. It was pitched in the wilderness and traveled with the Israelites throughout their 40+ years of wilderness wandering from Sinai to Canaan. The structure itself was 45 feet long by 15 feet wide and located on the western side of the courtyard, which was 150 feet long by 75 feet wide. It was divided into two compartments, the Holy and the Most Holy places. Around it was the courtyard, enclosed by white linen curtains and suspended with silver hooks on brass pillars.

The knowledge of the sanctuary and the lessons it teaches have been largely neglected and forgotten by most of Christendom. In the process, they have deprived themselves of the power the sanctuary offers to live a victorious Christian life. As a direct consequence, they have allowed themselves to be engrossed in and deceived into accepting a plethora of false doctrines, firmly believing them to be true. In an age when knowledge is increased beyond measure in the secular world, God’s professed people are subscribing to an unending array of false Biblical teachings and vain, perverted theologies. It is for this reason that a prayerful study of the sanctuary is vitally important to those who call themselves Christians.

The sanctuary gives the only correct view of God and His dealings with His people. It reveals God’s true perspective on sin and His plan for human redemption from it. The sanctuary reveals Jesus Christ and His plan for the salvation of fallen men. In the sanctuary, all false doctrines are turned upside down, and God’s truth comes alive in its proper places with brightness and glory.

The Apostle Paul, in attempting to persuade his fellow Jews that their sanctuary services pointed to Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah, declared: “Now of the things which we have spoken, this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man (Jesus Christ) have somewhat also to offer” (Hebrews 8:1-3). And if Jesus has something to offer, then we want to direct our focus to where He is, in the heavenly sanctuary.

M.L. Andreasen, a noted scholar on the subject, wrote: “There are professed Christians who do not see much of importance or value in the God-ordained temple services; yet the gospel plan of salvation as revealed in the New Testament is made clearer by an understanding of the Old Testament. In fact, it may confidently be said that he who understands the Levitical system of the Old Testament can much better understand and appreciate the New Testament. The one foreshadows the other and is a type of it” (M.L. Andreasen, The Sanctuary Service, p. 20).

The Psalmist David declares, “They have seen thy goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary” (Psalm 68:24). The apostle Paul could confidently declare: “For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it” (Hebrews 3:16). The preaching here referred to are the lessons of the sanctuary and its services.

phipps

Star
Feast days and the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.

One of the most important functions of the temple services was the celebration of the feast days. These ceremonies, as laid out in the 23rd chapter of the book of Leviticus, versus 4–44, were prophecies of the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Here are explanations of these feast days and their fulfilment in the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.

Passover/Unleavened Bread.
“The fourteenth day of the first month at even is the Lord’s Passover … and on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord”
(Leviticus 23:5-6, Exodus 12:5-13).

Fulfilment in Jesus Christ.
“Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us”
(1 Corinthians 5:7).

First Fruits.
“Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, when ye come into the land which I give unto you, ye shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest unto the priest … and ye shall wave the sheaf before the Lord to be accepted for you”
(Leviticus 23:10-11).

“But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruit of them that slept… But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ at his coming”
(1 Corinthians 15:20).

Pentecost.
“And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths shall be complete: Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the Lord”
(Leviticus 23:15-16).

“And when the day of Pentecost were fully come, they were all with one accord in one place… and suddenly there came a sound from heaven as a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the house where they were sitting… and they were filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance”
(Acts 1:1-2, 4).

The gift of the Holy Ghost was given to the disciples by Christ fifty days after his crucifixion. As Jesus was anointed as our High Priest in the Heavenly Sanctuary, the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples in Jerusalem on the Day of Pentecost.

Luke 23:54-56; 24:1….…3 Days
Acts 1:3…………………40 Days
Exodus 29:7, 35…..…….7 Days
Total……………….……50 Days

Trumpets /Atonement.
“Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, in the seventh month, in the feast day of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing trumpets in holy convocation … Also on the tenth day of this seventh month, there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be a holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls and offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord”
(Leviticus 23:24, 27). The Day of Atonement was a day of cleansing and judgment (Leviticus 16:30).

“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell upon the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue and people… saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come: and worship Him that made the heaven and earth, and the sea, and the fountain of waters”
(Revelation 14:6-7).

NOTE: The call is to cleanse ourselves from all unrighteousness through the blood of Jesus and come back to the worship of the true God, the God of creation. That call goes out to all humanity today. It’s the time in which we now live. A solemn time indeed.

Tabernacles/Booths.
“Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, the fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles (ingathering) for seven days unto the Lord … Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the Lord seven days: on the first day shall be a Sabbath and on the eight day shall be a Sabbath … Ye shall dwell in the booths seven days, all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths”
(Leviticus 23:39, 42).

Fulfillment in Jesus Christ.
“For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord … And I saw thrones, and they that sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them which were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received the mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years”
(1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17, Revelation 20:4; 21:1-4).

The feast of the Tabernacles/Booths foreshadowed the return of Jesus Christ to earth to gather His elect and to take them to heaven for 1000 years. As the Jews returned to their homes after the feast, so will the people of God return to an earth made new, after the thousand years, to spend the ceaseless ages of eternity with Him (Matthew 5:5).

phipps

Star
When Economics and Politics Trump Bible Truth.

You can’t accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and, at the same time, promote the building of a third temple in Jerusalem. Reason: They are irreconcilable concepts. The entire ancient sanctuary and its services were a type and prophecy of the life and ministry of Jesus Christ as the only Saviour from sin. All that pertained to it were representations of the coming Messiah, who came through and lived among the Jewish people.

Some examples:

-
The white linen curtain that surrounded the courtyard represented the imputed righteousness that Christ bestows upon us when one makes the decision to reject the world and accept Him as our Lord and Saviour from sin (Romans 3:21-26).

- The animals that the penitent sinners brought and also the morning and evening sacrifices pointed to Him who gave His life for the sins of the world (John 1:29).

- The priest who performed the temple rituals prefigured His intercessory ministry as our Heavenly High Priest (Hebrews 4:14-16).

- The altar of sacrifice in the courtyard foretold of Calvary’s cross, where He gave up His life for the sins of the world (Luke 23:33).

- He identified Himself as the shewbread in the first apartment of the tabernacle (John 6:48-51).

- The incense used to anoint the furniture in the Holy Place permeated the atmosphere and ascended above the veil into the Most Holy Place, prefiguring His pure righteousness with which our prayers and works must be mixed in order for them to be accepted by His Father (Revelation 8:3).

- The Seven Branch Candlestick prophesied of the Light of truth He would bring to a world in darkness (John 8:12).

- The Mercy Seat depicts Him as the One who provides protection from the penalty of death resulting from transgression of His father’s law (Romans 6:23; Hebrews 4:14-16).

- The Law written on tables of stone and placed inside the ark speaks to the very essence of who He is, the Only Perfect Law Keeper (1 Peter 2:21-23).

For anyone to suggest that the building of a Third Temple and the reinstitution of animal sacrifices is a blatant denial of Jesus Christ being the promised Messiah, this is understandable from the perspective of the Jewish Zionists, for they have ever rejected Yeshua as the Messiah. But for the Christian Zionist, this is an abomination and a case of severe cognitive dissonance.

But that does not deter them from promoting it. Perhaps the chief advocate of Christian Zionism is John Hagee, who, among other baseless pronouncements, claims that God sent Hitler to create Israel. His demeanour is vitriolic, and he is anything but loving and compassionate, as the Jesus He claims to serve. This staunchly pro-Israel evangelical pastor is the leader of America’s most prominent Christian Zionist organization, Christians United for Israel. He uses his pulpit and platforms around the world to advance the Religious Right’s agenda of unification of church and state and the genocide of the Palestinians.

One of his and the Christian Zionist’s gravest ironies is their passionate advocacy for the legal establishment of Sunday sacredness juxtaposed with the Jewish fervent embrace of the Seventh-day Sabbath. The prophet Amos asks, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" (Amos 3:3). Hagee and the other leaders of the Christian Zionist movement are less interested in Bible truth than they are concerned about financial gains and political power. Their objectives are achieved through the misleading and manipulation of millions who purchase their books, attend their conferences, and otherwise support them with cultish fervour with their financial contributions. Living and preaching the Christian gospel is oblivious to them.

phipps

Star
Jesus’ Position on the Temple.

At the beginning of His ministry, when challenged by the Jewish leaders to show evidence of His Messiahship, the Saviour declared: “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up” (John 2:19). He was telling them back then and us today that ultimately, He is the true temple that can never be destroyed. But of their cherished earthly temple, which they revered infinitely more than they did Him, Jesus prophesied: “See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down” (Matthew 24:2).

His final words to the leaders, you can call them Zionists today, were bathed in everlasting love and heartfelt pity: “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate” (Matthew 23:37-39).

Earth’s Messiah made no mention of a third temple to be built that would usher in His return. But He did affirmatively present us with a clearer picture: “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14). He gave no notion of the Zionist agenda but the worldwide proclamation of the good news that He is the only Saviour of the world.

Link.

phipps

Star
1703615172410.png
"The professors of religion of the present day, in every church, are lovers of the world, conformers to the world, lovers of creature comfort, and aspirers after respectability. They are called to suffer with Christ, but they shrink from even reproach.... Apostasy, apostasy, apostasy, is engraven on the very front of every church; and did they know it, and did they feel it, there might be hope; but, alas! they cry, ‘We are rich, and increased in goods, and stand in need of nothing.’” - GC 388.1

phipps

Star
1704205020627.png
THE HOLY SCRIPTURES:

The Holy Scriptures, Old and New Testaments, are the written Word of God, given by divine inspiration. The inspired authors spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Scriptures are the supreme, authoritative, and the infallible revelation of His will.

Psalm 119:105 -- "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

Proverbs 30:5-6 -- "Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him."

Isaiah 8:20 -- "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

John 17:17 -- "Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth."

1 Thessalonians 2:13 -- "For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe."

2 Timothy 3:16-17 -- "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished into all good works."

Hebrews 4:12 -- "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

2 Peter 1:20-21 -- "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."