Dispensationalism is not Biblical, it is a man-made doctrine.

Thank you Phipps for taking the time to post this.
I believe this to be one of the greatest deceptions Satan has brought into the Christian Church.
I cannot believe how many Christians I know who believe in this false doctrine.
And my fear, for my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, will be that they lose their faith when the tribulations come and fellow Christians are being martyred and they are not raptured.
They believe it because it's what the churches, notably in the US, teach. As @Awoken2 has posted a YT video with Pastor Chuck Baldwin discussing the issue, which is now private:

However, as I've indicated in the post subsequent to the video, 98% of American churches are Protestant, which is why they believe in the "rapture" and the trinity. As I posted in the article here, an excerpt from Life Magazine states the following:

"“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have themselves accepted such dogmas, as the Trinity, for which there is no such precise authority in the Gospels,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30, 1950, p. 51)"
For those that don't understand they've been hoodwinked into believing false doctrines, I can only say 'Good luck with that!", and I mean that sincerely.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe that when you are Born Again, you are also sealed with the Holy Spirit. In wedding parlance, this is like being engaged. The Rapture patterns the Jewish wedding typology when the betrothed groom leaves his fathers house at an hour only the father knows, and comes to take his bride. It’s not a question of being “worthy” enough, but of relationship.
Engagements can always be broken off. What if a person rejects Christ 6months-year before the rapture? If it's all about a relationship and that there is no trial or judgement that takes place before the saints are raptured, how do you justify this in the context of the earthly sanctuary. This is from the Jewish Encyclopedia regarding the Day of Atonement...likely a prayer that was prayed as Aaron or his progeny were interceding for ancient Israel in the Holy of Holies.

"God, seated on His throne to judge the world, at the same time Judge, Pleader, Expert,and Witness, openeth the Book of Records; it is read, even man's signature [name] being found therein. The great trumpet is sounded; a still small voice is heard; angels shudder, saying, this is the day of judgment. . . .
On the Day of Atonement, it is sealed who shall live and who shall die."— The Day of Atonement," quoted in the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Some prayers uttered on the Day of Atonement read like this:
"Justify me in the judgment. . . .O silence the accuser, and suffer the advocate to take his place . . . and in consequence of his pleading, declare, I have pardoned. . . . O blot out the transgression of the people that have been saved. . . . He, the Ancient of Days, sits as Judge. . . In the book of life . . . may we be sealed by Thee."

Note that the judgement is not of a persons salvation, but if the nature of their works.

*I include a link to the SDA heavenly sanctuary interpretation here for comparison.
You are a guy that's big on Jewish feasts and high holidays. What qualms do you have with the contents of the link?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You are a guy that's big on Jewish feasts and high holidays. What qualms do you have with the contents of the link?
The Jewish question??

God gave the feasts and patterns to the Jews, and the Jews embellished and encrusted God’s ordinances with traditions and superstitions to the extent that most of them didn’t recognise Jesus when he arrived. As such, Jewish tradition is a secondary source. Does that help?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Jewish question??

God gave the feasts and patterns to the Jews, and the Jews embellished and encrusted God’s ordinances with traditions and superstitions to the extent that most of them didn’t recognise Jesus when he arrived. As such, Jewish tradition is a secondary source. Does that help?
I see.

I don't think the link is pushing Jewish high holidays though. Anyone who prayerfully studies the 7th & 8th chapters of Hebrews can clearly come away with the understanding that: there is a sanctuary in heaven, after which Moses modeled the earthly one (Heb 8:5) and that Christ ministers in said sanctuary as a High Priest (8:2) in the same way that Aaron stood before the LORD (Lev 16:32) for the ancient Israelites. Obviously, when the Second Coming happens, it means that Christ will have ceased being a High Priest or His intercession for humans will have ended at some point before He comes....since we cannot stand before God without an intercessor.

I will add that a dominant teaching within Christendom is that the Decalogue is obsolete and was nailed to the Cross even though, twice in the Book of Revelation, John mentioned seeing the ark & tabernacle of the Testimony. (Exodus 40: 20-21, Revelation 11:19, 15:5)