Dutch Banker Interview Exposing Elite

Serveto

Star
Wow! This reminds me of an adult, sophisticated version of the anti-Catholic "interview with a sexually abused nun" kind of propaganda I used to like to listen to when I was younger (because it was equal parts forbidden, fascinating, salacious and quite possibly true).

When Mr. Bernard purportedly agreed to freeze his conscience in order to, in effect, become either initiated or, as it might be called, counter-initiated into the Temple of Moloch (war) and Mammon (money), it is interesting that he also agreed to give 10% as a sort of Biblical, or in this case anti-Biblical, tithe to his superior. That he did in order to become, in Darwinian terms, a member of the (financially) fittest to survive.

And much like the nun who survived her ordeal in convent and lived to tell the tale, I am glad that Ronald Bernard is still with us, even if he is giving, or purporting to give, to be more cautious, a few secrets of the Temple from which he claims to have removed himself, with the help of his blessedly thawed conscience.

I am "liking" that post not because I unreservedly and at this point accept the veracity, or believability, of its content, but because, even if it ultimately proves only a tale, it is a well told tale at that. (Welcome back @seekinheart!)

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
As he states at the surface they all look like they're against one another due to political reasons, legislative reasons, and or national and criminal reasons but underneath that surface and those masks they're all friends that suppress the rest of us so that there's more for them at the top.

mecca

Superstar
As he states at the surface they all look like they're against one another due to political reasons, legislative reasons, and or national and criminal reasons but underneath that surface and those masks they're all friends that suppress the rest of us so that there's more for them at the top.
Like how trump and hillary ran against each other and said bad stuff about each other even though they're friends.

Devine

Star
Cause they used to be democrats together and hang out and say nice things about each other
hmm i don't think he's a true republican for sure but im surprised he said nice things?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Kung Fu, is that the name of it? Is it a book?
The full name of the text is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. People will tell you it's fabricated but just how the Ronald Bernard in the video says "it's bs" and is a real and legitimate document. Read what it says and you'll be amazed at how accurate the document is. The document outlines the plans for the world and everything that's happened in the last 120 years or so has happened exactly as described by the Protocols.