Ed Opperman... full-on agent or low-level opportunist?

Bubbajay

Veteran
You still didn't answer it lol. How would you have known if he told me that or not unless it was true? The very first thing you asked was if I was in contact with Opperman when I mentioned that. How would you have known? Anyone with a bit of reasoning understands that by you asking that you had to know what I was talking about. You're trying to tip tie around it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You still didn't answer it lol. How would you have known if he told me that or not unless it was true? The very first thing you asked was if I was in contact with Opperman when I mentioned that. How would you have known? Anyone with a bit of reasoning understands that by you asking that you had to know what I was talking about. You're trying to tip tie around it.
A) In a discussion thread (this one) regarding the topic of Ed Oppermans criminal activity, you posted that Ed informed you that whoever he thinks I am has been arrested for kidnapping, then later tried to reframe your accusation as a question.
B) I informed you that I have never been arrested for kidnapping (which you/Ed will learn the hard way if/when this matter goes before the courts) and asked you to confirm that your info was coming directly from Ed Opperman and you did so, before changing your story (again) and kinda-sorta denying it...
C) Next you accused me of beng the "video" producer. A quick check of simple account/content posting dates shot that one down.
D) You then pivot to accusing me of being a poster on the complaint boards exposing Ed Opperman... again you struck out.

So here you are E) Just repeating the same questions again while drawing more views to the thread... with friends like you Slopperman dont need enemies, even though thats mostly what he has these days lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
No lawyer in his right mind would defend you on anything involving this thread or forum. You've ran off at the mouth too much lol. How can you attempt to sue someone for slander (I guess) when you've made an entire thread doing the same thing to the person you're attempting to sue? Pardon my french, but you're fucking dumb.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Oh FYI as soon as you mentioned a lawyer I took screenshots of all your slandering comments. Whenever I hear someone mention a lawyer I take it seriously.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No lawyer in his right mind would defend you on anything involving this thread or forum. You've ran off at the mouth too much lol. How can you attempt to sue someone for slander (I guess) when you've made an entire thread doing the same thing to the person you're attempting to sue? Pardon my french, but you're fucking dumb.

Oh FYI as soon as you mentioned a lawyer I took screenshots of all your slandering comments. Whenever I hear someone mention a lawyer I take it seriously.
So now Ed Opperman is a lawyer? Who said anything about "sue someone for slander" other than yourself? Who said I am attempting to "sue" Ed Opperman? You are a simpleton no doubt... but your circuitry has overloaded and fried.

Since you have "screenshots" perhaps you can share with us all here where I "mentioned a lawyer"?

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You've mentioned "sue" quite a few times. Good luck.
You said you have "screenshots" where I mention a "lawyer". By all means, post them here for us all to examine together!
Doofus, when you use quotations, you are insinuating a direct, literal quote from me... so along with the "screenshots" you have of me mentioning a "lawyer"... please feel free to post the ones where I mention "sue" :)

Bubbajay

Veteran
Are you denying you mentioned "sue" more than once? I'm looking at it here. Again good luck.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Sounds like A threat to me. You also mentioned "law" good luck with that.

Oh the "truth" will come out soon? I already posted the truth doofus. But if I am who you are contending, not only did you lie about me already you credited Opperman directly as your source so both you and your hero violated the law. Opperman in multiple regards. If Im not, Opperman still violated the law and you are publicly promoting his lie. Either way, both of you are exposed.

You should have given much more consideration to the games you are playing. Just because you are online, that doesn't mean you are anonymous. What do you think VC will do if the authorities issues court orders and etc. (in the US or Canada) for what you all have engaged in here... take legal hits and lose his website in order to protect you both?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Oh the "truth" will come out soon? I already posted the truth doofus. But if I am who you are contending, not only did you lie about me already you credited Opperman directly as your source so both you and your hero violated the law. Opperman in multiple regards. If Im not, Opperman still violated the law and you are publicly promoting his lie. Either way, both of you are exposed.

You should have given much more consideration to the games you are playing. Just because you are online, that doesn't mean you are anonymous. What do you think VC will do if the authorities issues court orders and etc. (in the US or Canada) for what you all have engaged in here... take legal hits and lose his website in order to protect you both?
So now we are up to "threats"... except nowhere in your "screenshot" re-post of my comments are the words "lawyer" or "sue"... so could you please post your screencaps of where I did so now? Could you post where I made any "threats"?

Give it a rest colonel Valerio. You're so pathetic man, it's beyond sad

Bubbajay

Veteran
Im not playing semantics. That was a clear threat. Im done on this thread. I have all I need

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Give it a rest colonel Valerio. You're so pathetic man, it's beyond sad
Hold up, Sparkledoofus here is bringing so many more eyes to this thread, I hope he keeps it up and continues exposing himself and his hero (one in the same?) here :)

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im not playing semantics. That was a clear threat. Im done on this thread. I have all I need
It clear that you dont understand what semantics means... you posted a number of specific quotes which you attributed to me, when called out on those lies, you doubled down and said you had "screenshots"... yet when asked to provide them and prove your claims... you fail to do so.

Then you post "woe is me, Im leaving"... but just like before when you made similar claims and even claims of blocking me... you just cant stay away lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
Okee dokee. Lol ill drink one for all of you butthurt goofballs even though I don't drink. Maybe an orange julius? Lol

Awoken2

Superstar
Okee dokee. Lol ill drink one for all of you butthurt goofballs even though I don't drink. Maybe an orange julius? Lol
.....naaaaah......just stick to the kool-Aid man.

Yet another who is trying to make Christianity look like a mental health problem. A common issue with certain visitors to this forum

Coincidence?