Eid al-Fitr

akay

Established
When is Eid al-Fitr?

Eid al-Fitr is held immediately after Ramadan,

Celebrations can last up to three days,

Muslims begin Eid day celebrations by partaking in the prayer service that takes place shortly after dawn, followed by a short sermon.

On their way to the prayer, which is traditionally held in an open area, Muslims recite takbeerat, praising God by saying “Allahu Akbar”, meaning “God is great”.

It is customary to eat something sweet prior to the prayer such as date-filled biscuits known as maamoul.

Eid al-Fitr is one of two major festivals celebrated by Muslims each year, the other being Eid al-Adha, which falls later in the summer and honours Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son to Allah.

It is seen as a spiritual celebration of Allah’s gift of strength and endurance. It is also a time for charity, known as Zakat al-Fitr, when people are expected to give and show kindness.

Fasting is forbidden on the day of Eid, in contrast to the 30 days that came before.

People congratulate one another as they head home after Eid prayers. They spend the day visiting relatives and neighbours, and accepting sweets as they move around from house to house.

Each country has traditional desserts and sweets that are prepared before Eid or on the morning of the first day. These foods range from special biscuits and bread to cakes and puddings.

Children, dressed in new clothes, are offered gifts and money to celebrate the joyous occasion.

In some countries, families visit graveyards to offer their respects to departed family members.

It is common for the capitals of Muslim-majority countries to decorate their cities with lights and hold festivities to commemorate the end of Ramadan.

تكبيرات العيد لعدة دول بدقيقة ونصف - محمد كندو | Takbirat Al Eid Mohamad Kendo

حوار مع أسترالي محترم لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام ينتهي بنهاية رائعة - الجزء الأول

حوار مع أسترالي محترم لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام ينتهي بنهاية رائعة - الجزء الثاني

PlaneJane

Established
Please,
Inform me on what you are celebrating with Ramadan.
I understand that it is the 9th month.

No surprise, that all calendars have been twisted and jacked up since the beginning.
I feel like I can’t rely on any calendar, except for the God created constellation calendar.

So, please, explain how the 5 pillars are divine.
I know very well, the Koran words.
I have had a Koran on my bookshelf, and read it for 25 years. It sits next to my Tao, Buddhism, Ancient Greek mythology, and other eastern religion books.

Please explain how the words of this man, Mohammed, wrap all of our existence into a nutshell better than Christianity does.

In Christianity, people were created to be perfect as the children of YHWH. Because we are free to choose everything about our lives, we have all sinned. The price of 1 sin, is death. Zero sinning is allowed. God will not allow ANY sinners into HIS Kingdom.
Jesus was birthed from a woman, with YHWHs “SEED,” whatever circumstance that may have been.
The fallen angels already knew about how to do this, because, they were “in the know.”
As soon as the first woman woke up on the Earth, the demons were already “on that.”
They bred abominations the way that a person might use a syringe and test tube to breed a
cat/dog/bat/virus or whatever nowadays.

Anyways, ya, “Jesus” could have saved himself from death, but did not. He died, murdered. Sinless, yet dead. Remember, only sin brings death.
Therefore, as a sinless death,
HE PAID the price for all of Gods LAW. This was prophesied, but could not be understood until it happened.
A sinless man died. This sinless man proved that Gods human children had the potential for carrying on with goodness and pureness.
This selfless act, caused all of us to qualify as recipients to Gods Kingdom.

I am prepared to be shredded, as I have always significantly been so opposed to hearing from you all here.
Please, inform me on how your religion wraps up in a better presented nutshell.

Daze

Superstar
Please,

No surprise, that all calendars have been twisted and jacked up since the beginning.
I feel like I can’t rely on any calendar, except for the God created constellation calendar.

I have had a Koran on my bookshelf, and read it for 25 years. It sits next to my Tao, Buddhism, Ancient Greek mythology, and other eastern religion books.

Please explain how the words of this man, Mohammed, wrap all of our existence into a nutshell better than Christianity does.

In Christianity, people were created to be perfect as the children of YHWH. Because we are free to choose everything about our lives, we have all sinned. The price of 1 sin, is death. Zero sinning is allowed. God will not allow ANY sinners into HIS Kingdom.
Jesus was birthed from a woman, with YHWHs “SEED,” whatever circumstance that may have been.
The fallen angels already knew about how to do this, because, they were “in the know.”
As soon as the first woman woke up on the Earth, the demons were already “on that.”
They bred abominations the way that a person might use a syringe and test tube to breed a

Anyways, ya, “Jesus” could have saved himself from death, but did not. He died, murdered. Sinless, yet dead. Remember, only sin brings death.
HE PAID the price for all of Gods LAW. This was prophesied, but could not be understood until it happened.
A sinless man died. This sinless man proved that Gods human children had the potential for carrying on with goodness and pureness.

I am prepared to be shredded, as I have always significantly been so opposed to hearing from you all here.
Ramadan is the month the Quran was sent down. This is why it is special.

The Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. The months change depending on the phases of the moon. Compared to the Gregorian calendar its about 10 days shorter. So every year Ramadan is about 10 days sooner.

The Quran itself is a divine book, literally it is a book that can read you. What you get from it depends on your intentions. God knows your heart and if you're sincere the book will open up to you and tell you what you need to hear. While there are people who read the Quran only to attack Islam and will never get any benefit from it.

I have to leave for work so I'll let the others answer the rest of your post. May the God of Abraham guide us to the truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
It is of critical importance to correctly understand that God, our heavenly Father (THE God -- Allah, Whose Name is YHWH in Hebrew or, in English, "I AM") does NOT have ANY human children, exactly as it says throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran.

God is a Spiritual-Being (John 4:24), and ALL of His Children are also spiritual-Beings (Souls).

Jesus was the mortal, human son of the virgin body of Mary. The literal name "Jesus" means "YHWH Saves".

Christ IS the immortal Spiritual-Being that God created FIRST (Rom. 8:29, Col. 1:12-15, Rev. 3:14), known in heaven as Prince Michael (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1-4, Rev. 5:1-5, Sura 2:97-98).

Together, 2000 years ago, they formed the human+Being that is commonly referred to as Jesus+Christ. Was it not the immortal and extraterrestrial Christ Who spoke the following words through the mouth of the mortal terrestrial Jesus?

King of kings' Bible -- John 8:14 (John 8:23 KJV) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

John 17:14-16
17:14 I have given them Thy Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am NOT OF THE WORLD.
17:15 I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil (one - Lucifer) [in the world].
17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am NOT OF THE WORLD.

John 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The Koran/Quran confirms this fact, correctly stating that it is IMPOSSIBLE for puny humans to kill the IMMORTAL Spirit-Being Messiah/Christ even though it appeared that way when the mortal Jesus, son of Mary, was crucified, died and was buried, before God raised Jesus three days and three nights later (on Saturday, the Sabbath day, Al-Sabt).

John 1:9-10
1:9 [That] was the True Light (Christ), which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him (Heb. 1:1-4), and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).

Sura 4:157-158
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. Nay, GOD RAISED HIM UP UNTO HIMSELF* and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-

*God is The God of the Living, and NOT of the dead

Further confirmation of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus in the Koran/Quran:-

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Jesus – Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

And another confirmation of the crucifixion, death and resurrection, as well as of the virgin birth:-

Sura 19:16-37
19:16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family (in Britain) to a place in the East (Israel).
19:17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her Our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
19:18. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to ("I AM") Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear "I AM"."
19:19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of an HOLY SON (Rev. 15:4, Sura 59:23, Sura 62:1)."
19:20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
19:21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter (so) decreed (in Prophecy)."
19:22. So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.
19:23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: she cried (in her anguish): "Ah! Would that I had died before this! Would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"
19:24. But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! For thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;
19:25. And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.
19:26. So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to ("I AM") Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human+being'."
19:27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
19:28. O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"
19:29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the crib?"
19:30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of "I AM": He hath given me revelation and made me a Prophet;
19:31. And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Compassion as long as I live;
19:32. (He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
19:33. SO PEACE IS ON ME THE DAY I WAS BORN, THE DAY THAT I DIE, AND THE DAY THAT I SHALL BE RAISED UP TO LIFE (AGAIN)!"
19:34. SUCH (WAS) JESUS THE SON OF MARY: (iT IS) A STATEMENT OF TRUTH, ABOUT WHICH THEY (VAINLY) DISPUTE.
19:35. It is not befitting to (the Majesty of) "I AM" that He should beget a (human) son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
19:36. Verily "I AM" is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is The Way that is straight.
19:37. But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the Unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!
19:38. How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! But the unjust today are clearly in error!

Note well: the word “beget” means to procreate by sexual reproduction. God is NOT a human (Num. 23:19, John 4:24), and therefore does NOT have human children. He did however CREATE the Angels (Spirit-Beings) which are referred to as the Sons of God (the spirit-Beings, NOT the humans they incarnate – Sura 9:30).

Every single so-called Christian and so-called Muslim is supposed to be following Christ's Example, when He was here in the body of Jesus, exactly as it says throughout Scripture.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Which begs the question:

If what GOD SAID is true, and the Gospel accounts of Jesus are the TRUE Sunnah (as it states in the Koran/Quran), where do we find Jesus practicing Ramadan or celebrating Eid al-Fitr? What Christ did with Jesus to show us The Straight Way is to put Jesus through a water-only fast for 40+ days and nights.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ramadan is the month the Quran was sent down. This is why it is special.
Where in the Quran does it state that Ramadan is the ninth month of the calendar year?

And where in the Old Covenant or New Covenant -- which the Quran was sent to CONFIRM -- did God tell us about Ramadan? How do we know it's a month, or that it's defined by a lunar cycle, or how it is meant to be observed?

Where in the Old Covenant or the New Covenant do we find ANY Prophet observing Ramadan?

And where in the Quran do we find Muhammad observing Ramadan?

The Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. The months change depending on the phases of the moon. Compared to the Gregorian calendar its about 10 days shorter. So every year Ramadan is about 10 days sooner.
Where in the Old Covenant, New Covenant, or in the Quran do we find the COMMAND by God to observe a lunar calendar?

Where in the Old Covenant, New Covenant, or in the Quran do we find a lunar calendar defined by God, along with its months named?

And where do we find the practice of Eid al-Fitr in the Old Covenant, New Covenant or the Quran?

The Quran itself is a divine book, literally it is a book that can read you.
The Quran is certainly the inspired Word of God, sent down to CONFIRM The Law (in the Old Covenant) and the Gospel (in the New Covenant) exactly as it repeatedly states in the Quran.

What you get from it depends on your intentions. God knows your heart and if you're sincere the book will open up to you and tell you what you need to hear. While there are people who read the Quran only to attack Islam and will never get any benefit from it.
The Arabic word "Islam" means "those who do God's Will", exactly as Jesus stated in what is commonly referred to as the Lord's Prayer.

6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE In earth, as [it is] in heaven.
6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Anyone genuinely striving to do God's Will MUST question practices that are not found or defined within God's Word. This is NOT an attack; it is a COMMAND by God that MUST be obeyed to do His Will here on earth.

I have to leave for work so I'll let the others answer the rest of your post. May the God of Abraham guide us to the truth.
Who among you can answer any or all of the above questions about the lunar calendar, the names of the months of this lunar calendar, what prophets actually practiced Ramadan, etc.? Where did GOD Command anyone observe a lunar calendar? And where is the SECOND OR THIRD WITNESS of Ramadan in Scripture (Deut. 19:15)?

Is it not obvious that the word Ramadan was ADDED to the Quran, in direct contradiction to God's COMMAND in His Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32) and exactly as it warned would happen in the Quran itself (Sura 6:112-115, Sura 22:52-55, Sura 25:31)?

akay

Established
1_

Actually, Muslims around the world follow the Islamic calendar, which is also called Hijri Sun. It is based on the moon. The Hijri Sun begins on the first day of the month of Muharram. According to the English calendar, this Hijri Sun started in 622 AD. When Hazrat Muhammad left Mecca and settled in Medina, it was called Hijrat. This made Hijra and the day he came to Medina,

the Hijri calendar started.

The Hijri calendar is determined by the movement of the moon, which keeps on fluctuating.

But the interesting thing about the Hijri calendar is that according to the increasing and decreasing movement of the moon, the combination of days was not done in it. Therefore, its 12 months keep on falling behind by about 10 to 11 days every year. Ramadan comes in the 9th month of this calendar. Not only the dates of Ramadan are determined by looking at this Islamic calendar and the moon, but the date of Eid is also decided.

Eid is usually celebrated after the 29-day month of Ramadan, but if the moon is not visible on that day, then Eid is celebrated on the next day. Its date may be different depending on the sight of the moon. The Imam, the head of religious affairs or the heads of organizations and institutions related to it, announce the sighting of the Eid moon.

The appearance of the moon can also be different depending on the geographical location of the countries and astronomical basis

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “Do not fast unless you see the crescent [of Ramadan], and do not give up fasting till you see the crescent [of Shawwal], but if the sky is overcast (if you cannot see the moon), then act on estimation i.e. count Ramadan as 30 days” [Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar, Hadis #130, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 31].

the lunar months
God says in the Qur’an
(36) Indeed, the number of months with Allāh is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allāh [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred.[471] That is the correct religion [i.e., way], so do not wrong yourselves during them.[472] And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allāh is with the righteous [who fear Him].

It is based on a year of 12 months: Muḥarram, Ṣafar, Rabīʿ al-Awwal, Rabīʿ al-Thānī, Jumādā al-Awwal, Jumādā al-Thānī, Rajab, Shaʿbān, Ramaḍān (the month of fasting), Shawwāl, Dhū al-Qaʿdah, and Dhū al-Ḥijjah. Each month begins approximately at the time of the new moon.

the names of the lunar months in the time of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

It already existed, so it is not new to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Like the name Makkah, since the era of the former prophets

As in Islam it is believed that the first human was a Muslim, and all the next prophets were sent by the same God, and of course, there will always be similarities between the acts of worship that God revealed upon those messengers.

Having that said, it is not hard at all to believe that fasting has always been there, and it was based on the lunar calender due to its accuracy. AND everybody knows that religions that humans create will always imitate God's religion.

The Arabs depended on the sighting of the crescent moon in determining and determining the beginning of the months. If the moon disappears and does not appear, then this is the sign of the end and end of the month, and by the appearance of the crescent they know the beginning of the month.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2_

That Christ, peace be upon him, fasted for forty days
All Christian fasts are influenced by the pagan nations, especially the Indians, Persians, Greeks and Babylonians

Fasting among the Christians. I remember what the Christian groups agreed on regarding fasting, for they excluded the Gospels from the legislation on fasting
They gave the church alone this right to legislate fasting
the church also did not see anything wrong with sexual intercourse between spouses, as this has nothing to do with fasting and does not spoil it from near or far.

That Christ, peace be upon him, did not fast like a church fast, and he did not say that to them

In Islam
Fasting is a spiritual, educational and disciplinary worship
Fasting is not intended only for eating and drinking
Also fasting the body parts of a person from forbidden actions
And refrain from sexual intercourse between spouses during fasting

Fasting differs from one nation to another, so fasting during the month of Ramadan is for the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only, excluding all other prophets

The Qur’an refers to the sacred books in the time of the prophets were authentic

But now these books are distorted and the Qur’an corrects their distortion

There are a few authentic verses from the Bible that do not contradict the sayings of the ancient prophets, and the words of the Prophet Jesus, and the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them.
And we care about it

أول لقاء بين هاشم والمبشر المسيحي كين | مقطع يستحق المشاهدة

A dangerous prophecy that no one talks about in the Bible proves that Christ was not crucified
نبوءة خطيرة لا يتحدث عنها أحد من الكتاب المقدس تثبت عدم صلب المسيح ورفعه للسماء

Objectives Of Fasting – Dr Zakir Naik - YouTube

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Last edited:

akay

Established
3_

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4].

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.
5. The Early Christians

Historically there were many sects in early Christianity who had a range of beliefs regarding Jesus[1]. Some believed Jesus was God, others believed Jesus was not God but partly divine, and yet others believed he was a human being and nothing more. Trinitarian Christianity which is the belief that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in three persons became the dominant sect of Christianity, once it was formalized as the state religion of the Roman Empire in the 4th Century. Christians who denied Jesus being God were persecuted by the Roman Authorities[2]. From this point onwards the Trinitarian belief became widespread amongst Christians. There were various movements in early Christianity which denied the Trinity, among the more well known of them is Adoptionism and Arianism.

Dr Jerald Dirks who is an expert on early Christianity had this to say on the subject: Early Christianity was quite conflicted about the issue of the nature of Jesus. The various Adoptionist positions within early Christianity were numerous and at times dominate. One can even speculate that Arian and Nestorian Christianity might well be an extremely sizable source within Christianity today, if it were not for the fact that these two branches of Christianity, which were located primarily in the middle east and in North Africa were so similar to the Islamic teaching regarding the nature of Jesus that they quite naturally were absorbed into Islam at the beginning of the seventh century.”[3]

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.
Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.

The Deen Show: Did Jesus die for the sins of the world? ( 1 of 2 )

The Deen Show: Did Jesus die for the sins of the world? ( 2 of 2 )

akay

Established
4_
Christ was not crucified

Your scripture in which you believe says that the disciples (followers of the Messiah) did not see the crucifixion; rather on that day they were fleeing and hiding from their enemies, so how could they be eyewitnesses to something that they did not see?

We will quote from your scripture and the words of your scholars words to prove that:

Mark says:

“Some women were watching from a distance. Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joseph, and Salome.

In Galilee these women had followed him and cared for his needs. Many other women who had come up with him to Jerusalem were also there”

Mark 15:40-41.

Matthew says something similar (Matthew 27:55-56).

So, according to what your scripture says, none of the disciples of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion at all; rather those who were present were some of the women, although the Gospels differ as to their number and identity.

This is not applicable in the case of the crucifixion, as we have explained above. None of the followers of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion, apart from a few women, and some reports in the Gospels even doubt that they were there. This doubt comes from Christian scholars themselves.

If no one was present at the crucifixion except a small number of women, who stood some distance away and watched from afar, this did not give them the opportunity to verify or be certain who the person was who was being crucified. Moreover, some of his enemies crucified the look-alike, thinking it was the Messiah. Therefore it is not valid to say, after that, that the crucifixion of the Messiah was narrated via “recurring testimony”.

Luke says:

“But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things”

[Luke 23:49].

John says:

“Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene”

[John 19:23].

John Fenton says: The disciples fled when Jesus was arrested, and even though Peter had followed him from afar to the courtyard of the high priest, we do not hear anything more about him, after he denied Jesus.

Matthew, Mark and Luke tell us that the witnesses to the crucifixion were women who had followed Jesus from Galilee to Jerusalem; they saw his burial and discovered the tomb empty on the Sunday morning, and they met Jesus after his resurrection.

The scholars commented on what John said about Mary, the mother of the Messiah, being present at the cross by saying: That is not possible at all, that the relatives and friends of Jesus would be allowed to stand near the cross.

Similarly, the Encyclopaedia Britannica says, commenting on the differences in the gospels concerning those who witnessed the crucifixion: We find in the (three) synoptic Gospels that only the women followed Jesus, and that the list which was written very carefully and in precise detail did not include his mother – and that they were watching from afar.

But in John, we find that his mother Mary stood with the two other Marys and the “beloved disciple” beneath the cross, and from that time, the beloved disciple took this story to his close friends.

At the same time, his mother does not appear in Jerusalem – according to the ancient texts – except just before the feast of Pentecost, when she is accompanied by his brothers (Acts 1:14).

End quote from Munaazarah bayna al-Islam wa’n-Nasraaniyyah [Debate between Islam and Christianity] (p. 107).

akay

Established
5_The Qur’an denies the divinity of Christ and his crucifixion

Were it not for the fact that the Qur’an came and denied the crucifixion categorically, there would be nothing wrong with someone believing in that until today. But after the coming of the Holy Qur’an and its categorical denial of the crucifixion of the Messiah, the one who still insists on that is a disbeliever, because he is rejecting what Allah, may He be exalted, says.

But before the coming of the Qur’an, whoever believed in the Messiah (peace be upon him) on the basis that he was a human being and one of the noble messengers of Allah, then followed him in his affirmation of Allah’s oneness and obeyed him, will be saved and will attain victory before Allah, may He be exalted, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

On the other hand, whoever believes that the Messiah is divine and not human, and says that he is God or the son of God, is a disbeliever and will clearly be a loser on the Day of Resurrection, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

Hence the Holy Qur’an did not discuss the issue of the crucifixion except in a few words. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary’, the Messenger of Allah - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them - and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,

but Allah raised him to Himself. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:157-158].

At the same time, the issue of the oneness of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, the One, the Unique, the Eternal Refuge, is seen throughout the Qur’an, because it is the focal point of Islam, the purpose for which the noble Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them) were sent.

From the issue of Tawheed stems the issue of denying the divinity of the Messiah (peace be upon him), because many verses in several soorahs of the Qur’an refute that and show it to be false.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary’ while the Messiah has said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the third of three.’ And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded”

[al-Maa’idah 5:72-75]

“The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, ‘Three’; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:171]

A Freeman

Superstar
Thank-you akay, but all you've done is repeat your religious superstitions rather than answer any of the questions that were asked.

It is completely understood that nowhere in the Bible (Old Covenant and New Covenant) does it teach anyone about the "trinity". There is but ONE God, (THE God, Allah), Whose Name is "I AM" (YHWH in Hebrew). And yes, that's exactly what it says in The Law (Deut. 6:4) and in the Gospel (Mark 12:29).

You are trying to deflect attention away from the fact that NONE of the PAGAN rituals associated with "Ramadan" that you've repeated are actually located in the Koran/Quran, by attacking the made-up superstitions of the organized religion known as "Christianity". It was also noticed that you deceitfully added (lunar) to God's description that the year has 12 months, even though the word "lunar" is NOT found in the Koran/Quran's description of the calendar year.

In fact, you didn't answer any of the questions that were asked. Please find them again below:

1. Where in the Quran does it state that Ramadan is the ninth month of the calendar year?

2. And where in the Old Covenant or New Covenant -- which the Quran was sent to CONFIRM -- did God tell us about Ramadan? How do we know it's a month, or that it's defined by a lunar cycle, or how it is meant to be observed?

3. Where in the Old Covenant or the New Covenant do we find ANY Prophet observing Ramadan?

4. And where in the Quran do we find Muhammad observing Ramadan?

5. Where in the Old Covenant, New Covenant, or in the Quran do we find the COMMAND by God to observe a lunar calendar?

6. Where in the Old Covenant, New Covenant, or in the Quran do we find a lunar calendar defined by God, along with its months named?

7. And where do we find the practice of Eid al-Fitr in the Old Covenant, New Covenant or the Quran?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There isn't one so-called Muslim in the entire world that can honestly answer ANY of the above questions without having to face the fact that their "pillar" is, in fact, built upon a pack of made-up LIES.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God NEVER told anyone to make-up (fabricate) a moon-based calendar, nor to make-up names for the moon-based months, nor to make-up the order in which the moon-based months supposedly occur, nor to make-up rituals about getting up before the sunrise to stuff one's face before fasting during the daylight hours for a lunar cycle, nor to make-up the ritual to party in celebration of doing something God not only never Commanded anyone to do, but one He actually CONDEMNED thousands of years ago as a pagan practice that He HATES (Isa. 1:13-18).

THAT is why we find that NONE of the Prophets ever observed or participated in the pagan ritual known as "Ramadan". Abraham didn't do Ramadan, nor did Moses, nor did David, nor did Jesus, nor did Muhammad (peace be upon them all). And there is no Scriptural record of any of them ever visited Mecca either.

Please do NOT allow Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to con you into believing this is some sort of attack, because it isn't, anymore than it could be deemed an attack to share the truth with a "Christian" that there is no such thing as the pagan 3=1 deity, commonly referred to as the "trinity".

Don't run from the Truth that is being shared with you about Ramadan. Instead, embrace it, because the Truth is the ONLY thing that will ever set you FREE. by putting you on The Straight and Narrow Way that leads to LIFE.

Peace be upon you.

P.S. If you can embrace the truth, then hopefully you will be shown the obvious error in wrongly believing the Quran denies the resurrection, when it assuredly does NOT, as is wrongly taught by the same blind guides/imams that teach everyone about a pagan lunar calendar and the pagan ritual known as Ramadan, the latter of which was very obviously added to the Quran.

Last edited:

akay

Established
1_

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Your problem is that you did not study Islam and did not learn the language of the Qur’an, the Arabic language

you did not learn Arabic, the language of the Qur’an

In specialized Islamic centers,

And because the English language is poor in its vocabulary, the translation of the Qur’an is not the Qur’an in the literal sense, but only approaches the meaning.

The translation is sometimes inaccurate

The Qur’an is a comprehensive book for everything, but it is not detailed

The Qur’an is not silent about anything,

(36) Indeed, the number of months with Allāh is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allāh [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred.[471] That is the correct religion [i.e., way], so do not wrong yourselves during them.[472] And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allāh is with the righteous [who fear Him].

Sahih International: Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred. That is the correct religion, so do not wrong yourselves during them. And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous [who fear Him].

The names of Islamic months are as follows:

1) Muharram

2) Safar

3) Rabi al-Awwal

4) Rabi al-Thani

5) Jumada al-Awwal

6) Jumada al-Thani

7) Rajab

8) Sha'ban

9) Ramadan

10) Shawwal

11) Dhul-Qa'dah

12) Dhul-Hijjah.

God knows the past, present and future

He is the creator of the Arabs and others and knows that they will use the phases of the moon

The revelation of the Qur’an supports and confirms the names of these lunar months and supports the Arabs’ use of the phases of the moon

God specified the word lunar through the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, who specified the names of these lunar months according to the phases of the moon, and the words of the Prophet Muhammad were inspired by God

Also, in order of these months

According to the names of these months mentioned in the verse

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) delivered this sermon on the 9 Dhul-Hijjah 10 A.H. in the valley of Mount `Arafat, during his final Hajj, known as the Farewell Hajj.

. O mankind, the unbelievers indulge in tampering with the calendar in order to make permissible that which Allah forbade, and to forbid that which Allah has made permissible. With Allah the months are twelve; four of them are holy; three of these (holy months) are successive and one occurs singly between the months of Jumadah and Sha`ban. O people, beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

God specified in the Qur’an the months of the lunar year in God’s record from the day He created the heavens and the earth

Four months of them are forbidden to fight, and they are lunar months.

Muharram

Rajab

Dhul-Qa'dah

Dhul-Hijjah.

Also, Allah has proven Ramadan for Muslims

Polytheists didn’t fast during the month of Ramadan. Whereas Mandaeists did fast but in varying times of the year. Mandaeists are the followers of the religion of Prophet Abraham (PBUH).

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2_

I made it clear to you before that the laws of other prophets do not obligate us in Islam

Every prophet has different laws for his people

Muslims are not obligated to fast like the fasting of Prophet Jesus or Moses, peace be upon them

Therefore, God has prescribed for Muslims the month of Ramadan, which is specific to the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only

Fasting only thirty days

God says in the Qur’an

(185) The month of Ramaḍān [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’ān, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the crescent of] the month,[66] let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allāh intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allāh for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.

The Prophet and Muslims fast Ramadan because God has enjoined fasting

Therefore, you will not find in the Bible fasting during Ramadan, and you will not find in the Bible anything but distortion in worship and fraud

\

akay

Established
3_

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word “Jehovah,” was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or YHWH. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word “Adonai,” to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their “Book of God” six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words “Adonai” or “Elohim.” They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced.

This prohibition was no ordinary affair: It called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the “DO’s” and “DON’T’s” of the Ten Commandments put together.

If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in “His Word” (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called “originals” of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has “Jehovah” written in it. Curiously this “name of God” (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words kyrios and theos’, which mean ‘Lord’ and ‘God.’ Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word “Allah” from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

The “Tetragrammaton”
Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - “From the Holy Bible.” What does it say? Does it spell out the word Jehovah? “No,” he will reply. “There is a ‘tetragrammaton’ in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived.” What is a tetragrammaton?

No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah’s Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of special is at ion. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.

What then is a “tetragrammaton!” The Jehovah’s Witness replies, “Y H W H!” “No!” “What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?” You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. “Tetra,” in Greek means four, and “grammaton,” means letters. It simply means “a four letter word.”

Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. “No!”, says the Jehovah’s Witness, “we ought to add vowels to these four consonants to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

The “J” sickness
Let us add the vowels as the “Witness” suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his “J”. He will tell you that “this is the ‘popular’ pronunciation from the 16th century.” The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming Jehovah down every ones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter “J” They add J’s where there are no Jays. Look!

Yael > he converts to Joel
Yehuda > he converts to Juda
Yeheshua > he converts to Joshua
Yusuf > he converts to Joseph
Yunus > he converts to Jonah
Yesus > he converts to Jesus
Yehowa > he converts to Jehovah

Top Bible scholar leaves Christian
How Do You Know You Are Following The Right God? Hashim Vs Israelites Not Hebrew | Speakers Corner

akay

Established
4_

How is the date of Eid decided in countries around the world, why is this festival celebrated on different days many times?

Actually, Muslims around the world follow the Islamic calendar, which is also called Hijri Sun. It is based on the moon. The Hijri Sun begins on the first day of the month of Muharram. According to the English calendar, this Hijri Sun started in 622 AD. When Hazrat Muhammad left Mecca and settled in Medina, it was called Hijrat. This made Hijra and the day he came to Medina,

the Hijri calendar started.

The Hijri calendar is determined by the movement of the moon, which keeps on fluctuating.

But the interesting thing about the Hijri calendar is that according to the increasing and decreasing movement of the moon, the combination of days was not done in it. Therefore, its 12 months keep on falling behind by about 10 to 11 days every year. Ramadan comes in the 9th month of this calendar. Not only the dates of Ramadan are determined by looking at this Islamic calendar and the moon, but the date of Eid is also decided.

Eid is usually celebrated after the 29-day month of Ramadan, but if the moon is not visible on that day, then Eid is celebrated on the next day. Its date may be different depending on the sight of the moon. The Imam, the head of religious affairs or the heads of organizations and institutions related to it, announce the sighting of the Eid moon.

The appearance of the moon can also be different depending on the geographical location of the countries and astronomical basis

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “Do not fast unless you see the crescent [of Ramadan], and do not give up fasting till you see the crescent [of Shawwal], but if the sky is overcast (if you cannot see the moon), then act on estimation i.e. count Ramadan as 30 days” [Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar, Hadis #130, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 31].

Therefore, every country is according to the sighting of the crescent

Or according to the completion of the month of Ramadan thirty days
If the moon is not seen, and Eid will be on the next day

akay

Established
5_

Paul wasn’t Jesus’ ‘second-in-command.’ In fact, they never even met, yet after he was gone, Paul claimed to speak in Jesus’ name, and the people in power took what he said and canonized it. But that doesn’t make it true. Every tenet of Trinitarian Christianity is based on the teachings of Paul, even though Jesus never said he was God, partner with God, or even God’s son. Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the Trinity, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Atonement. All of these tenets came from Paul, or from the Pauline theologians who followed in lockstep. The teachings of Paul, in fact, contradict the teachings of Jesus, much in the same way that the New Testament informs us of Paul’s conflict with James, Peter and Barnabas.

For example, Jesus taught Old Testament Law. Paul negated it. Jesus declared himself the ‘son of man.’ Eighty-eight times. Pauline theologians labeled him the ‘son of God.’ Jesus taught the oneness of God, and prayer to him alone. Paul suggested the Trinity and elevated Jesus

Nowhere in the scriptures can we deduce that the One God is an association of 3 Gods. On the contrary, the Catholic Creed clearly tells us that there is only one God: the Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
It is a heretical interpretation that was developed from the 3rd century that turned the One God into an association of three Gods...which is not in the scriptures. The Scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit, the Angel of the Eternal, the Logos or the Son as being other Gods!

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

fake text
It does not exist in ancient Greek manuscripts before the sixteenth century
Therefore, this text has been omitted from most translations and recent editions in most languages of the world

Second: We find that all the apostles and disciples of Christ, including Peter, the beloved of Christ... and Paul, who claimed without evidence to be the messenger of Christ to the Gentiles... as well as the writers of the Gospel and their testimonies all... We find that all of them were not baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

islamweb

If Jesus said God is One, why does the trinity exist? - Q&A - Yusha Evans

Daze

Superstar
Thank you Daze and the rest of the Muslim members for your continued support
for me
Np. We both know there's nothing the devil hates more then the truth. While he keeps his minions here working around the clock.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Please,

Why prepare to be shredded? I didnt see you putting Islam down, just asking questions. I think you may be asking them for alternative reasons, but so long as you are respectful, you deserve respectful answers. What we are celebrating is that God brought us through the month of sacrifice. We are supposed to remember those who fasting ends only when they die because of lack of food or water. We are supposed to be remembering them during the month and keeping them in out hearts the rest of the year.

"Please explain how the words of this man, Mohammed, wrap all of our existence into a nutshell better than Christianity does."
His words do no such thing, and they never proclaimed to. He never brought a message of personal perfection and he was never in competition with Christians or Jewish people for most the comprehensive representation in humanity award. He brought a message that is clear for all to understand with much deeper meaning and value for those who choose to engage it below the surface and ponder things deeply. Muhammed was quick to point all glory to God, and also quick to point out that he was merely a human being bringing a message to humanity, not its savior. Mohammed was clear that the only true salvation lies with the mercy of God.

Last edited: