Eid al-Fitr

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
5_The Qur’an denies the divinity of Christ and his crucifixion

Were it not for the fact that the Qur’an came and denied the crucifixion categorically, there would be nothing wrong with someone believing in that until today. But after the coming of the Holy Qur’an and its categorical denial of the crucifixion of the Messiah, the one who still insists on that is a disbeliever, because he is rejecting what Allah, may He be exalted, says.

But before the coming of the Qur’an, whoever believed in the Messiah (peace be upon him) on the basis that he was a human being and one of the noble messengers of Allah, then followed him in his affirmation of Allah’s oneness and obeyed him, will be saved and will attain victory before Allah, may He be exalted, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

On the other hand, whoever believes that the Messiah is divine and not human, and says that he is God or the son of God, is a disbeliever and will clearly be a loser on the Day of Resurrection, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

Hence the Holy Qur’an did not discuss the issue of the crucifixion except in a few words. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary’, the Messenger of Allah - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them - and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,

but Allah raised him to Himself. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:157-158].

At the same time, the issue of the oneness of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, the One, the Unique, the Eternal Refuge, is seen throughout the Qur’an, because it is the focal point of Islam, the purpose for which the noble Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them) were sent.

From the issue of Tawheed stems the issue of denying the divinity of the Messiah (peace be upon him), because many verses in several soorahs of the Qur’an refute that and show it to be false.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary’ while the Messiah has said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the third of three.’ And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded”

[al-Maa’idah 5:72-75]

“The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, ‘Three’; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:171]

Good post, but doesnt Islam also confirm Jesus "divinity"... not as a deity, but it confirms he was born of the Virgin Mary by Gods command... a divine miracle... but certainly not placing him with, as part of, or above God. Not trying to start an argument, just really asking for more clarity on the matter.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I can attest that Eid is also a sad holiday... because people are just so ready to get back to "normal" life... many mosques become all but abandoned and its a lonely feeling. Especially of you dont have any Muslim family of your own and nowhere else to go other than a mosque to try and find Muslim fellowship.

akay

Established
Mosques closed only due to Corona

Muslim families are connected to each other and visit each other constantly
They feel happiness and love, whether in the mosque or elsewhere

It is not like western countries whose children abandon the family and leave the father and mother in the nursing home all year long

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

some have maintained that Mary was a prophetess. This remains a matter of debate. Even if she was not, Islam considers that she holds the highest position among all the women of creation because of her piety and devotion, and because she was chosen by Allah, Exalted be -He, to miraculously give birth to JESUS.

In relating the story of JESUS, the Qur'an describes how Mary, his mother, was approached by an angel sent from God, who brought her news that she would never have expected: she was going to give birth to a son, a messiah, he would be part of the righteous and prophets and he would invite the Children of Israel to follow the way of God.

Obviously, for Marie, this news was both strange and almost impossible. She says :

« She said: “O my Lord, how shall I have a son while no human has ever touched me?” Said He: “That is how Allah creates what He wills. When He decides a matter, He simply says to it ‘Be’, and it comes to be. » (Quran.3:47-)

The nature of JESUS is so special that God compares the uniqueness of His creation to that of the first man and first prophet, Adam.

«Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. » (Quran3:59)

God created Jesus, peace be upon him
Without biological father

So Adam his miracle is greater
created Adam without father or mother

Almighty God commanded the angel Gabriel al-Amin, and he was in the form of a man so that Mary would not be afraid

jibrîl () breathed In her dress from the neckline of the dress and she therefore became pregnant by Allah's permission;

: « And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel)], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!" and he was; that is 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary); as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitin (i.e. obedient to Allah). » (Quran 66/12).

He became a spirit created by Almighty God.
He is the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Last edited:

akay

Established
The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, was sent to the Jews only and not to the whole world
The Gospel of Matthew (chapter 15/24):

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Do not rely on your book because it is distorted and the message of Christ was not preserved and distorted

And you are holding on to your book that was written by forgery scribes

Therefore, God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, to correct this distortion

The Qur’an is the only memorized message, and it has not changed for 1400 years

And the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the Seal of the Prophets and was sent to the whole world

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH
Napoleon Bonaparte
I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw
I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion t, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells
The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti
During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

What non muslims said about the Prophet of islam - YouTube

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
It's understood that regardless of how many times these questions are asked, those who are terrified of the truth will do whatever they can to avoid facing the truth and honestly admit their error. Please find these same seven questions below yet again, which still remain unanswered, after being asked twice:

1. Where in the Quran does it state that Ramadan is the ninth month of the calendar year?

2. And where in the Old Covenant or New Covenant -- which the Quran was sent to CONFIRM -- did God tell us about Ramadan? How do we know it's a month, or that it's defined by a lunar cycle, or how it is meant to be observed?

3. Where in the Old Covenant or the New Covenant do we find ANY Prophet observing Ramadan?

4. And where in the Quran do we find Muhammad observing Ramadan?

5. Where in the Old Covenant, New Covenant, or in the Quran do we find the COMMAND by God to observe a lunar calendar?

6. Where in the Old Covenant, New Covenant, or in the Quran do we find a lunar calendar defined by God, along with its months named?

7. And where do we find the practice of Eid al-Fitr in the Old Covenant, New Covenant or the Quran?

There are so many LIES being posted by people referring to themselves as “Muslims” that it would be irresponsible not to expose those lies for everyone's benefit, at least to keep others from being deceived.

Instead facing THE TRUTH that these religious superstitions, rites and rituals are all based upon a lunar based calendar that God NEVER gave us, those same satanic superstitions are regurgitated again and again, in a vain effort to promote a series of outright LIES.

One cannot HONESTLY offer praises to our Creator out of one side of their mouth while at the same time contradicting Him out the other side of their mouth.

Please see some of these very obvious LIES that are repeatedly told in “Islam” by so-called Muslims (MINOs really – Muslims In Name Only), which are in direct contradiction to what GOD SAID (TRUTH) in the Koran/Quran:

LIE:
Your problem is that you did not study Islam and did not learn the language of the Qur’an, the Arabic language

you did not learn Arabic, the language of the Qur’an

In specialized Islamic centers,

And because the English language is poor in its vocabulary, the translation of the Qur’an is not the Qur’an in the literal sense, but only approaches the meaning.

The translation is sometimes inaccurate
TRUTH: Anyone who believes that you have to be fluent in Arabic to understand the Koran/Quran obviously does NOT believe God, Who sent His Message in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran/Quran for ALL mankind, not just for Hebrew, Greek or Arabic-speaking people:

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:79. Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from God; but whatever harm happens to thee, is from thy (own) soul. And We have sent thee as an Apostle to (instruct) mankind. And enough is God for a witness.

Sura 4:170. O Mankind! The Messenger hath come to you in truth from God: believe him: it is best for you. But if ye reject Faith, to God belong all things in the heavens and on Earth: and God is All-knowing, All-wise.

Sura 10:2. Is it a matter of wonderment to men that We have sent Our inspiration to a man from among themselves?- That he should warn mankind (of their danger), and give the good news to the Believers that they have before their Lord the lofty rank of Truth. (But) say the Unbelievers: "This is indeed an obvious sorcerer!"

Sura 14:1. A. L. R. (Almighty. Loving. Redeemer.) A Book which We have revealed unto thee, in order that thou mightest lead mankind out of the depths of darkness into Light - by the leave of their Lord - to The Way of (Him) the Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise!-

Sura 14:44. So warn mankind of The Day when the Wrath will reach them: then will the wrong-doers say: "Our Lord! Respite us (if only) for a short Term: we will answer Thy call, and follow the Apostles!" "What! Were ye not wont to swear aforetime that ye should suffer no decline?

Sura 14:52. Here is a Message for mankind: let them take warning therefrom, and let them know that He is (no other than) One God: let men of understanding take heed.

Sura 17:89. And We have explained to man, in this Koran, every kind of similitude: yet the greater part of men refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude!

Sura 18:54. We have explained in detail in this Koran, for the benefit of mankind, every kind of similitude: but man is, in most things, contentious (and rebellious).

Sura 21:109. But if they turn back, say: "I have proclaimed the Message to you ALL (all of mankind) equally and in Truth; but I know not whether that which ye are promised is near or far.

Sura 22:78. And strive in His Cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under DISCIPLINE). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you "True in Faith", both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish constant Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to "I AM". He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help!

Sura 29:43-44
29:43. And such are the Parables We set forth for mankind, but only those understand them who have [been given] Knowledge [by "I AM"].
29:44. "I AM" created the heavens and the Earth in true (proportions): verily in that is a Sign for those who believe.

Sura 39:41. Verily We have revealed the Book to thee in Truth, for (instructing) mankind. He, then, that receives Guidance benefits his own soul: but he that strays injures his own soul. Nor art thou set over them to dispose of their affairs.

Sura 68:51-52
68:51. And the Unbelievers would almost trip thee up with their eyes when they hear the Message; and they say: "Surely he is possessed!"
68:52. But it is nothing less than a Message to all the worlds.

Sura 74:31-38
74:31. And We have set none but angels as Guardians of The Fire; and We have fixed their number only as a trial for Unbelievers,- in order that the People of The Book may arrive at certainty, and the Believers may increase in Faith,- and that no doubts may be left for the People of The Book and the Believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease and the Unbelievers may say, "What symbol doth "I AM" intend by this?" Thus doth "I AM" leave to stray whom He pleaseth, and guide whom He pleaseth: and none can know the "Forces" of thy Lord, except He and this is no other than a warning to mankind.
74:32. Nay, verily: by the Moon,
74:33. And by the Night as it retreateth,
74:34. And by the Dawn as it shineth forth,-
74:35. This is only one of the mighty (portents),
74:36. A warning to mankind,-
74:37. To any of you that chooses to press forward, or to follow behind;-
74:38. Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds.

Please note well that GOD SAID He sent the Koran/Quran as CONFIRMATION of The Law and The Gospel that came before it, and that all three were sent as a guide to ALL MANKIND (NOT just to Arabic-speaking people).

This message resonates throughout the Koran/Quran in every language that GOD MADE SURE His Koran/Quran was translated into, so that it would reach ALL of mankind.

What's truly amazing is that GOD MADE the English language the most universally used and spoken language on this planet AS A CLEAR SIGN in preparation for the return of His Messiah/Christ (The Mahdi – Sura 43:61) to be able to gather those precious few individuals who have the courage to face The Truth during these end-times. Why are such clear signs ignored by so-called Muslims?

HALF-TRUTH (i.e. another LIE):
The Qur’an is a comprehensive book for everything, but it is not detailed
TRUTH:

Sura 18:54. We have explained IN DETAIL in this Koran, for the benefit of mankind, every kind of similitude: but man is, in most things, contentious (and rebellious).

Sura 5:4. Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat (Lev. 22:8, Deut. 14:21), blood (Lev. 3:17, Lev. 17:10-11), the flesh of swine (Deut. 14:8), and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than "I AM" (Num. 25:1-3); that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal (Lev. 22:8); unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form) that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject Faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not, but fear Me (Matt. 10:28). THIS DAY* I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for YOU, submission to My will, as your religion (Matt. 6:9-13). But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, "I AM" is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

*This leaves absolutely NO wiggle room for men to fabricate additional sayings allegedly attributed to Muhammad AFTER the Koran/Quran, like Muhammad al-Bukhari “compiled” over 200 years after Muhammad Mustafa's death.

This is also exactly why The Koran/Quran specifically COMMANDS its readers to read The Law and The Gospel throughout the Koran/Quran, and TO NOT BE IN DOUBT of ANY of His Word, which has ALL been guarded against corruption.

Suras 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Another HALF-TRUTH (i.e. another LIE – where “[lunar]” has been deceitfully added, as was previously pointed out):
The Qur’an is not silent about anything,

(36) Indeed, the number of months with Allāh is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allāh [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred.[471] That is the correct religion [i.e., way], so do not wrong yourselves during them.[472] And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allāh is with the righteous [who fear Him].

Sahih International: Indeed, the number of months with Allah is twelve [lunar] months in the register of Allah [from] the day He created the heavens and the earth; of these, four are sacred. That is the correct religion, so do not wrong yourselves during them. And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous [who fear Him].
TRUTH: The following word-by-word resource, which was previously cited and subsequently ignored, is available online for anyone to view the text in Arabic, to see how it was translated. Please note well, the word “lunar” is not found anywhere in the original text.

https://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=9&verse=36

(9:36:1) inna
Indeed,

(9:36:2) ʿiddata
(the) number

(9:36:3) l-shuhūri
(of) the months

(9:36:4) ʿinda
with

(9:36:5) l-lahi
Allah

(9:36:6) ith'nā
(is) twelve

(9:36:7) ʿashara
(is) twelve

(9:36:8) shahran
months

LIE:
The names of Islamic months are as follows:

1) Muharram

2) Safar

3) Rabi al-Awwal

4) Rabi al-Thani

5) Jumada al-Awwal

6) Jumada al-Thani

7) Rajab

8) Sha'ban

9) Ramadan

10) Shawwal

11) Dhul-Qa'dah

12) Dhul-Hijjah.
TRUTH: The names in the above list are NOT according to God (and therefore NOT truly Islamic), but according to men, who have made these names up. If these names were from God, and repeating them was His Will, then they would be included in God's Word, found in The Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran. But they aren't.

That's why you cannot cite a reference in God's Word as to where these names originated, and instead just keep listing them and pretending they aren't as pagan and man-made as the names of the months used for the Gregorian calendar.

LIE:
The revelation of the Qur’an supports and confirms the names of these lunar months and supports the Arabs’ use of the phases of the moon
Please quote the specific verses from the Quran so that we can see where the Quran supposedly supports and confirms the names of these lunar months and the Arabs' use of the phases of the moon IF what you say is true.

TRUTH: Is the total absence of any citation from the Quran – which does NOT support nor confirm any lunar based calendar or list any names of months – not an overt admission that not only are these claims you're making NOT true, but that you KNOW they aren't true and are saying them anyway?

LIE:
God specified the word lunar through the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, who specified the names of these lunar months according to the phases of the moon, and the words of the Prophet Muhammad were inspired by God
Then where are all of these things in the Quran that God gave us?

Where is the verse/ayat specifying a lunar calendar or the names of lunar months?

And where is the accounting of the 10-11 days that are lost to the actual SOLAR year by following a pagan lunar-based calendar? Do you believe God is an idiot that cannot count the number of days in an actual year?

LIE:
Also, in order of these months

According to the names of these months mentioned in the verse
What verse? Where are ANY of these supposed names of the months mentioned in the Quran?

LIE:
God specified in the Qur’an the months of the lunar year in God’s record from the day He created the heavens and the earth
Where did God say any of this in His Quran or in His Law? Do you think if you repeat these LIES often enough that will somehow make them true?

TRUTH: The calendar that God gave us is found in His Law and in the Book of His first prophet Enoch (Idris). And it is in His Law where we find a list of the fasts/f(e)asts approved by God: specifically in Leviticus 23.

LIE:
Four months of them are forbidden to fight, and they are lunar months.

Muharram

Rajab

Dhul-Qa'dah

Dhul-Hijjah.
TRUTH: Didn't God give us His Holy Calendar through His Prophet and Servant Enoch (Gen. 5:23-24, Heb. 11:5, Sura 19:56-57)? Aren't His four sacred months (Sura 9:36) the four months of the year (the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th), during which His Holy F(e)asts/Fasts are to be held (Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Weeks, the Day of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles), specifically as described in His Law, and detailed in Leviticus 23?

Didn't God repeatedly tell us in HIS Holy Koran/Quran that His Law sent down to us through His Prophet Moses is THE Criterion and Guide for Mankind?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

LIE:

Also, Allah has proven Ramadan for Muslims

Polytheists didn’t fast during the month of Ramadan. Whereas Mandaeists did fast but in varying times of the year. Mandaeists are the followers of the religion of Prophet Abraham (PBUH).
TRUTH: Hasn't God proven Ramadan to be an ancient PAGAN (polytheistic) ritual that predated “Islam” by over 1000 years and was ADDED to the Koran/Quran in Baghdad (Babylon) during the Abbasid Dynasty (750-900 AD), when the Arabic language was created?

From the article RAMADAN AND ITS ROOTS by Dr. Rafat Amari, it appears this form of moon-worship began in India and in the Middle East:

Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the rigid observance
of thirty days of fasting during the daylight hours, has pagan roots developed
in India and the Middle East. The observance of fasting to honor the moon,
and ending the fast when the moon’s crescent appears, was practiced with
the rituals of the Eastern worshippers of the moon.

Dr. Amari goes on to say:

The fasting of Ramadan spread from Harran into Arabia. This may have
occurred after the occupation of Nabonidus, the Babylonian king, to the north
of Arabia, around the year 552 B.C., during his sojourn in the city of Teima.
Nabonidus was from the city of Harran. He was a fanatic worshipper of the
moon, Sin
, and his mother was a priest of Sin. He disagreed with the priests
of Babylonia who considered the god, Marduk, as the chief of the gods of
Babylonia. Nabonidus was eager to spread the worship of Sin, the moon, as
the main deity. So he left his son in charge of Babylonia and went to live in
Teima in North Arabia.

In pre-Islamic times, Ramadan became a pagan Arabian ritual and was
practiced by the pagan Arabians with the same features and
characteristics as the Islamic Ramadan.

Ramadan was known and practiced by the pagan Arabians before Islam.
Al-Masudi says that Ramadan received its name because of the warm
weather during that month

THINK about it. How could any month on a lunar calendar that rotates through the actual solar year ever consistently be the month of warm weather? The warmest and coldest months of the year would swap places every 16-17 years on the pagan lunar calendar.

Didn't God specifically condemn this pagan practice of moon worship through His Prophet and Servant Isaiah over 1000 years before the lifetime of Muhammad?

Isaiah 1:13-18
1:13 Bring no more worthless oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot abide; [it is] grief, even the solemn meeting.
1:14 Your new moons and YOUR appointed feasts My soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear [them].
1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
1:17 Learn to do well; seek Judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the "I AM": though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Didn't God tell us in His Koran that for TRUE believers, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) “self”-restraint (Sura 2:183)?

LIE:
I made it clear to you before that the laws of other prophets do not obligate us in Islam
Why should anyone believe somebody who tells as many lies as you do? Shouldn't we believe God (and ONLY God – Acts 5:29) instead?

TRUTH:

Sura 2:136. Say ye: "We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes [of Israel], and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we yield our wills to God's Will (as they all said and did)."

Sura 3:84. Say: "We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and the (twelve) Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will."

LIE:
Every prophet has different laws for his people
Ridiculous! Do you not realize that you are falsely (and thus satanically) claiming that God isn't just and fair to ALL people? God forbid!

TRUTH: God has sent ONE LAW FOR ALL MANKIND, exactly as it repeatedly says in the Koran/Quran and in The Law itself.

Deuteronomy 29:9-15
29:9 Keep therefore the words of this Covenant, and DO them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.
29:10 Ye stand this day all of you before the "I AM" your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, [with] all the men of Israel,
29:11 Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that [is] in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water:
29:12 That thou shouldest enter into Covenant with the "I AM" thy God, and into His Oath, which the "I AM" thy God maketh with thee this day:
29:13 That He may establish thee to day for a people unto Himself, and [that] He may be unto thee a God, as He hath said unto thee, and as He hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel.
29:14 Neither with you only do I make this Covenant and this Oath;
29:15 But with [him] that standeth here with us this day before the "I AM" our God, and also with [him] that [is] not here with us this day [thy children, in PERPETUITY]:

LIE:
Muslims are not obligated to fast like the fasting of Prophet Jesus or Moses, peace be upon them
TRUTH:

Sura 3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Sura 43:57-59
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up AS AN EXAMPLE, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him THE EXAMPLE to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).

Sura 33:69. O ye who believe! BE YE NOT LIKE THOSE WHO VEXED AND INSULTED MOSES, but "I AM" cleared him of the (defamations) they had uttered: and he was honourable in "I AM"'s sight.

LIE:
Therefore, God has prescribed for Muslims the month of Ramadan, which is specific to the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only
TRUTH: Here is what God actually prescribed BEFORE the word “Ramadan” was satanically added to the Koran:-

Sura 2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you AS IT WAS PRESCRIBED TO THOSE BEFORE YOU*, that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-

*Including Moses (in The Law) and Jesus (in the Gospel)

LIE:
Fasting only thirty days
TRUTH:

Exodus 34:27-28
34:27 And the "I AM" said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the exact copy of these words I have made a Covenant with thee and with Israel.
34:28 And he was there with the "I AM" FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And He wrote upon The Tablets the words of The Covenant, The Ten Commandments.

Matthew 4:1-2
4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
4:2 AND WHEN HE HAD FASTED FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS, he was afterward an hungred.

FACT (TRUTH): “Muslims” fast for part of ONE day, 30 times in a row. That is NOT “fasting only thirty days”.

LIE:
God says in the Qur’an

(185) The month of Ramaḍān [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’ān, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the crescent of] the month,[66] let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allāh intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allāh for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.
TRUTH from the original Koran/Qur'an that God gave us:

Sura 2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

LIE:
The Prophet and Muslims fast Ramadan because God has enjoined fasting
TRUTH: And yet God Himself said that fasting should be done AS IT WAS PRESCRIBED TO THOSE BEFORE YOU, which should leave NO DOUBT that the word “Ramadan” was added to the Koran/Quran, so that the polytheists could continue their made-up PAGAN ritual.

Sura 2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you AS IT WAS PRESCRIBED TO THOSE BEFORE YOU, that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-

Therefore, you will not find in the Bible fasting during Ramadan,
Correct, because it's a pagan ritual that God NEVER prescribed, which is why He condemned it (Isa. 1:13-18) and all such made-up pagan rites and rituals (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32).

BLASPHEMOUS LIE:
and you will not find in the Bible anything but distortion in worship and fraud
TRUTH:

Sura 6:153-157
6:153. Verily, THIS is my way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) ways: they will scatter you away from His (Great) Way: THUS DOTH HE COMMAND YOU, that ye may be righteous.
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

MORE LIES (and an illogical strawman argument, since no one ever brought up the name “Jehovah” except for you):
3_

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word “Jehovah,” was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or YHWH. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word “Adonai,” to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their “Book of God” six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words “Adonai” or “Elohim.” They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced.

This prohibition was no ordinary affair: It called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the “DO’s” and “DON’T’s” of the Ten Commandments put together.

If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in “His Word” (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called “originals” of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has “Jehovah” written in it. Curiously this “name of God” (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words kyrios and theos’, which mean ‘Lord’ and ‘God.’ Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word “Allah” from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

The “Tetragrammaton”
Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - “From the Holy Bible.” What does it say? Does it spell out the word Jehovah? “No,” he will reply. “There is a ‘tetragrammaton’ in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived.” What is a tetragrammaton?

No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah’s Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of special is at ion. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.

What then is a “tetragrammaton!” The Jehovah’s Witness replies, “Y H W H!” “No!” “What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?” You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. “Tetra,” in Greek means four, and “grammaton,” means letters. It simply means “a four letter word.”

Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. “No!”, says the Jehovah’s Witness, “we ought to add vowels to these four consonants to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

The “J” sickness
Let us add the vowels as the “Witness” suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his “J”. He will tell you that “this is the ‘popular’ pronunciation from the 16th century.” The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming Jehovah down every ones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter “J” They add J’s where there are no Jays. Look!

Yael > he converts to Joel
Yehuda > he converts to Juda
Yeheshua > he converts to Joshua
Yusuf > he converts to Joseph
Yunus > he converts to Jonah
Yesus > he converts to Jesus
Yehowa > he converts to Jehovah
TRUTH:

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM" hath sent me unto you.

“I AM” in English is from YHWH in Hebrew: the Self-Existing ONE (ONE God, NOT a “trinity” – Deut. 6:4, Mark 12:29).

MORE LIES (and self-contradictory excuses for continuing pagan rituals):
4_

How is the date of Eid decided in countries around the world, why is this festival celebrated on different days many times?

Actually, Muslims around the world follow the Islamic calendar, which is also called Hijri Sun. It is based on the moon. The Hijri Sun begins on the first day of the month of Muharram. According to the English calendar, this Hijri Sun started in 622 AD. When Hazrat Muhammad left Mecca and settled in Medina, it was called Hijrat. This made Hijra and the day he came to Medina,

the Hijri calendar started.

The Hijri calendar is determined by the movement of the moon, which keeps on fluctuating.

But the interesting thing about the Hijri calendar is that according to the increasing and decreasing movement of the moon, the combination of days was not done in it. Therefore, its 12 months keep on falling behind by about 10 to 11 days every year. Ramadan comes in the 9th month of this calendar. Not only the dates of Ramadan are determined by looking at this Islamic calendar and the moon, but the date of Eid is also decided.

Eid is usually celebrated after the 29-day month of Ramadan, but if the moon is not visible on that day, then Eid is celebrated on the next day. Its date may be different depending on the sight of the moon. The Imam, the head of religious affairs or the heads of organizations and institutions related to it, announce the sighting of the Eid moon.

The appearance of the moon can also be different depending on the geographical location of the countries and astronomical basis

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “Do not fast unless you see the crescent [of Ramadan], and do not give up fasting till you see the crescent [of Shawwal], but if the sky is overcast (if you cannot see the moon), then act on estimation i.e. count Ramadan as 30 days” [Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar, Hadis #130, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 31].

Therefore, every country is according to the sighting of the crescent

Or according to the completion of the month of Ramadan thirty days
If the moon is not seen, and Eid will be on the next day
TRUTH: Why would Muslims call their calendar “Hijri Sun” if it's based on the moon? Isn't that further proof that THERE WAS NO HIJRA by Muhammad from Mecca to Medina, neither of which existed in 622 AD?

The mass migration (hijra) of believers was THE EXODUS from Egypt to the Promised Land, made by Moses and the Children of Israel, exactly as The Koran/Quran CONFIRMS in Sura 9, 33 and 66, where the Prophet referred to is MOSES.

This record of truth stands as a witness and a warning against all those who mindlessly repeat lies.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Sura 18:29. Say, "The truth is from your Lord": let him who will, believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!

The choice to embrace truth or to continue to espouse lies is, as always, yours to make. Please choose wisely.

Peace be upon you.

akay

Established
Your words are all nonsense because you are not a researcher, academic, or scholar of comparison of religions
So your opinion does not help
As I said earlier

It is true that some of them do not know the Arabic language, but they have an attentive conscience to tell the truth about Islam after reading the Qur’an and the biography of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and reliable sources.

He does not depend on his sentiments and hostile sites

1_

Raafat Ammari is lying to Islam and its information is wrong about Ramadan
He fights Islam and Muslims with its false sources
Because he is a non -Muslim infidel simply

The truth is that you follow paganism

That Christ, peace be upon him, fasted for forty days
All Christian fasts are influenced by the pagan nations, especially the Indians, Persians, Greeks and Babylonians

Fasting among the Christians. I remember what the Christian groups agreed on regarding fasting, for they excluded the Gospels from the legislation on fasting
They gave the church alone this right to legislate fasting
the church also did not see anything wrong with sexual intercourse between spouses, as this has nothing to do with fasting and does not spoil it from near or far.

That Christ, peace be upon him, did not fast like a church fast, and he did not say that to them

In Islam
Fasting is a spiritual, educational and disciplinary worship
Fasting is not intended only for eating and drinking
Also fasting the body parts of a person from forbidden actions
And refrain from sexual intercourse between spouses during fasting

Fasting differs from one nation to another, so fasting during the month of Ramadan is for the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only, excluding all other prophets

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2_

Sura 3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Sura 43:57-59

Those who follow the Prophet Jesus in his time because if I were in his time I would have followed him as a prophet of God only and not because he is God or the son of God

But now everyone must follow the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, because he is the last prophet

Even when Christ returns, he will follow the law of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and rule by Islam

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

3_

I am talking about how to perform the laws such as fasting, alms and other acts of worship for the previous nations

We do not have to commit the same amount of money that others have paid in the past

We also do not adhere to fasting forty days like the fasting of Moses and Jesus, peace be upon them

But only thirty days in Ramadan

But we only pledge that God is one, not three

We adhere to the general principles and basics

Like doing good deeds and forbidding evil, do not kill, do not commit adultery, do not drink alcohol, do not gamble, do not steal, or do usury.

This is our commitment to previous books

Unfortunately, all this is not adhered to by Jews and Christians despite these laws in their books

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4_

Do not interpret the Qur’an as you wish, because all your interpretations are wrong

(2:183) Believers! Fasting is enjoined upon you, as it was enjoined upon those before you, that you become God-fearing.183

183. Like most other injunctions of Islam those relating to fasting were revealed gradually. In the beginning the Prophet (peace be on him) had instructed the Muslims to fast three days in every month, though this was not obligatory. When the injunction in the present verse was later revealed in 2 A.H., a degree of relaxation was introduced: it was stipulated that those who did not fast despite their capacity to endure it were obliged to feed one poor person as an expiation for each day of obligatory fasting missed see (verse 184). Another injunction was revealed later see (verse 185) and here the relaxation in respect of able-bodied persons was revoked. However, for the sick, the traveller, the pregnant, the breast-feeding women and the aged who could not endure fasting, the relaxation was retained. (See Bukhari, 'Tafsir al-Qur'an', 25; Tirmidhi, 'Sawm', 21; Nasai, 'Siyam', 51, 62, 64; Ibn Majah, 'Siyam', 12; Ahmad b. Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 3, p. 104; vol. 4, pp. 347 and 418; vol. 5, p. 29 - Ed.)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

5_

When the Qur’an indicates interest in previous books, it is as follows

The Torah in the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, is in agreement with the Qur’an

the Gospel in the time of Prophet jesus, peace be upon him, is consistent with the Qur’an

but now

According to Islam, both the Torah and the New Testament have been corrupted.

So God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the Qur’an to correct the distortion

In the Qur’an, God forbids alcohol, immorality, usury, gambling, eating pork, worshiping man, and considering him as a god.

All this is done by Jews and Christians

And contrary to the teachings of the Qur’an

The Qur’an discourages interest in the content of distorted books that oppose it

Jewish scholars and rabbis not only interpreted the Torah parallel to their own understanding in the matters they could not find certain answers, but also added the texts they approved and removed certain parts. Consequently, those additions and deletions made the real Torah unidentifiable.

A similar kind of distortion is also in the Gospel. Christian priests added their own understandings of religion, their own interpretations and fancy ideas into Allah's Word, the Gospel and thus made that divine book almost unrecognizable. The Qur'an explains those ugly distortions by the Jewish and the Christian religious functionaries of divine scriptures this way: “O you who believe! Many among the rabbis and monks do indeed consume the wealth of people in legally invalid, wrongful ways (such as changing the Book's commandments in return for worldly benefit, bribery, and using religion as a means of worldly gain) and bar them from God's way.” (At-Taubah, 9:34). As is understood from that verse, certain rabbis and priests changed the verses in divine scriptures in exchange for worldly gains or interpreted them according to their own fancy. They especially distorted the verses about the prophethood of Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him, and tried to destroy the verses of the Scripture which give the good news of the coming of Prophet Muhammad after Prophet Jesus, peace and blessing upon them.

Those rabbis and priests did not suffice with it; they claimed that the additions they inserted into divine scriptures were the original text. Thus, those rabbis' and priests' philosophy of history, explanation, interpretation, and their views in other branches of knowledge entered the Collection of the Scripture and thus became almost a part of the Word of Allah..

The Hijrah of the Prophet

https://islamweb.net/emainpage/printarticle.php?id=158275&lang=E

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Paul wasn’t Jesus’ ‘second-in-command.’ In fact, they never even met, yet after he was gone, Paul claimed to speak in Jesus’ name, and the people in power took what he said and canonized it. But that doesn’t make it true. Every tenet of Trinitarian Christianity is based on the teachings of Paul, even though Jesus never said he was God, partner with God, or even God’s son. Nowhere did Jesus teach the doctrines of the Trinity, Crucifixion, Resurrection and Atonement. All of these tenets came from Paul, or from the Pauline theologians who followed in lockstep. The teachings of Paul, in fact, contradict the teachings of Jesus, much in the same way that the New Testament informs us of Paul’s conflict with James, Peter and Barnabas.

For example, Jesus taught Old Testament Law. Paul negated it. Jesus declared himself the ‘son of man.’ Eighty-eight times. Pauline theologians labeled him the ‘son of God.’ Jesus taught the oneness of God, and prayer to him alone. Paul suggested the Trinity and elevated Jesus

Nowhere in the scriptures can we deduce that the One God is an association of 3 Gods. On the contrary, the Catholic Creed clearly tells us that there is only one God: the Almighty Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
It is a heretical interpretation that was developed from the 3rd century that turned the One God into an association of three Gods...which is not in the scriptures. The Scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit, the Angel of the Eternal, the Logos or the Son as being other Gods!

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19

fake text
It does not exist in ancient Greek manuscripts before the sixteenth century
Therefore, this text has been omitted from most translations and recent editions in most languages of the world

Second: We find that all the apostles and disciples of Christ, including Peter, the beloved of Christ... and Paul, who claimed without evidence to be the messenger of Christ to the Gentiles... as well as the writers of the Gospel and their testimonies all... We find that all of them were not baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

islamweb
Dr Zakir Naik uses Bible to prove Trinity is a Lie

Delete the Trinity from the Bible - Ahmed Didat

Trinity does not exist in the Bible ** Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Your words are all nonsense because you are not a researcher, academic, or scholar of comparison of religions
So your opinion does not help
They aren't my words nor my opinion; they are the Words of THE One True God, delivered to all mankind as a mercy, as a blessing, and as a warning, right before Judgment Day. The Day when over 99.998% of the global population with find themselves in The Fire for their continued refusal to REMEMBER and return to God's Law and follow THE Example of His Messenger/Chosen One: The Messiah/Christ (John 14:6, Sura 3:55).

Surah 61. The Ranks, Battle Array

61:1. Whatever is in the heavens and on Earth, let it declare the Praises and Glory of "I AM": for He is the Almighty, the Wise.
61:2. O ye who believe! Why SAY ye that which ye DO not (Matt. 5:37; James 5:12)?
61:3. Grievously ODIOUS it is in the sight of "I AM" that ye SAY but that ye DO NOT DO [what He has told you to do in His Scriptures and privately in your mind].
61:4. Truly "I AM" loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.
61:5. And REMEMBER, Moses said to his people: "O my people! Why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you?" Then when they went wrong, "I AM" let their hearts go wrong. For "I AM" guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.
61:6. And REMEMBER, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM", even as he is being INVITED to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).
61:8. Their intention is to extinguish "I AM"'s Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but "I AM" will complete (the Revelation of) His Light (Malachi 4:2), even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
61:9. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over ALL religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).
61:10. O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-
61:11. That ye believe in "I AM" and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of "I AM", with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
61:12. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.
61:13. And another (favour will He bestow), which ye do love,- help from "I AM" and a speedy victory. So give the Good News to the Believers.
61:14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of "I AM". As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the WORK of) "I AM"." Said the disciples, "We are "I AM"'s helpers!" Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed (- the House of Israel), and a portion disbelieved (- the House of Jewdah/Judah): but We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed (Revelation 11:5).

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 for details of the curse).

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They aren't my words nor my opinion; they are the Words of THE One True God, delivered to all mankind as a mercy, as a blessing, and as a warning, right before Judgment Day. The Day when over 99.998% of the global population with find themselves in The Fire for their continued refusal to REMEMBER and return to God's Law and follow THE Example of His Messenger/Chosen One: The Messiah/Christ (John 14:6, Sura 3:55).

Surah 61. The Ranks, Battle Array

61:1. Whatever is in the heavens and on Earth, let it declare the Praises and Glory of "I AM": for He is the Almighty, the Wise.
61:2. O ye who believe! Why SAY ye that which ye DO not (Matt. 5:37; James 5:12)?
61:3. Grievously ODIOUS it is in the sight of "I AM" that ye SAY but that ye DO NOT DO [what He has told you to do in His Scriptures and privately in your mind].
61:4. Truly "I AM" loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.
61:5. And REMEMBER, Moses said to his people: "O my people! Why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you?" Then when they went wrong, "I AM" let their hearts go wrong. For "I AM" guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.
61:6. And REMEMBER, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM", even as he is being INVITED to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).
61:8. Their intention is to extinguish "I AM"'s Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but "I AM" will complete (the Revelation of) His Light (Malachi 4:2), even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
61:9. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over ALL religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).
61:10. O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?-
61:11. That ye believe in "I AM" and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of "I AM", with your property and your persons: that will be best for you, if ye but knew!
61:12. He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.
61:13. And another (favour will He bestow), which ye do love,- help from "I AM" and a speedy victory. So give the Good News to the Believers.
61:14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of "I AM". As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the WORK of) "I AM"." Said the disciples, "We are "I AM"'s helpers!" Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed (- the House of Israel), and a portion disbelieved (- the House of Jewdah/Judah): but We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed (Revelation 11:5).

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 for details of the curse).
I honestly havent read all of the back-and-forth here, but the fact that this crowd barely responds to you means you might be onto something lol Im not giving up Ramadan, but Im open to the fact that these wantonly wicked and wayward born-and-bred Muslims and the reverts who identify with them may have compromised it with their innovations and fitna.

akay

Established
What Islam really teaches about the Virgin Mary

Mike Tyson Converts To Islam

Soccer star Emmanuel Adebayor converts to Islam: "Jesus Guided Me to Islam"

Italian coach Angelo Buzzetti converts to Islam after reading the Qur'an

Eid Mubarak everyone!

What a Ramadan this year! Always strive for kindness, compassion, justice, righteousness and Taqwa. Ramadan is over but now we have 11 months of keeping strong in these things. Ramadan is a reminder of both the beauty and supernaturally profound nature of the Holy Qur'an, and a concentrated training ground for what we seek to cultivate year round. Fasting is about so much more than simply not having food.

akay

Established
A Christian woman converts to Islam after reading this book

Dave chappelle converts to Islam

International superstar Sonny Bill Williams converts to Islam