Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Princessssss

Established
This brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that there are some Muslims who still follow the seerah of the prophet (saw). As a non Muslim I would have never understood the beauty of the prophet (pbuh) I would have also believed the lies about Islam because they are so convincing. I mean, when you see people shout Allahu Akbar then kill people what are you meant to think. But this is not Islam and it absolutely breaks my heart that people falsely accuse 1.8 billion people believing in this. If you read the history objectively not subjectively of the prophet (pbuh) you will see what type of human he was. Why he was a mercy to mankind. I could speak for hours about his mercy, about all the good he did. His last speech he cried for us. How can we sit back and let him be mocked like this? I am crying writing this because if he (pbuh) was still here, he would have still shown love. He would have still shown kindness. When the people of Taif hurt him so bad that he was bleeding everywhere instead of raising his hands to God to destroy them he raised his hands asking God to guide them. The light on his face was not something you can imagine. He would cry for us until puddles would be on the floor. He gave his all for us and for Islam and this is how the world treats him. He is the worlds most influential man. How can you insult him because of the actions of terrorists. How can you insult him because Muslim majority governments are corrupt. Blame the Muslims because we are not perfect. But all we want is for you not to mock our prophet (pbuh)

I really liked Boti, I didn’t agree with her in everything but I thought that I could see past that because I am usually so tolerant. Although others warned me to not talk with her, I though that she was a good person with good in her heart. When she mocked me and my religion I couldn’t believe it. I felt like no not here aswell. I really liked this thread and my heart sank as I read some of the posts here. Why can’t we all love each other. On other platforms everyone has been so supportive. Christians, atheists etc have all come together.

I would never insult Christianity or any religion for that matter and I hope you don’t insult my religion either. I believe in good outweighing evil.
Sistet I dont cant remember you’re age , but I get you and understands you now, pleaaaaseee dont feel intimidated or sad when anyone on this thread says something that can possibly hurt you . Wheter it is a person you respect their way of saying or not. With all due respect to boti but she or he is just another comment , you can only do your part of explaining. If there was a voice recorder I would have responded to so many things as elequant as her but I am very busy and lazy to type . So take everything wity the grain of salt.

OTHER PEOPLE ONLY UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR LEVEL OF PERCEPTION .

Lets all have healthy discussions

Last edited:
Thanks! Do you mean the Bloomberg article where Kpop is seen as a political affiliation?
I agree. I don’t think any are planned to die yet, but God can still take their lives as life and death is up to God.

Don’t worry I know about predictive programming, but BTS has dozens of storylines and I don’t know if this series counts. Idk how many times one of them dies in their mv’s, can’t remember TH dying either. But I get your point, I’m not into deep with how the elites work on doing us, my knowledge on this is very limited but I don’t doubt it.

If one of them dies, I think it’d be a very long time from now, seeing their the only source of income for BH IPO, yes they have other groups but the money they make is small compared to Bts. Either one of them joins the 27 club or gets sacrificed (in many ways) or has a tragic end eg; this drama series
I agree. I don’t think they are planned to die soon and even if they were God controls life and death, not them or their ceo. In general some of the hwarang storyline can be to do with that if it makes sense.
Sistet I dont cant remember you’re age , but I get you and understands you now, pleaaaaseee dont feel intimidated or sad when anyone on this thread says something that can possibly hurt you . Wheter it is a person you respect their way of saying or not. With all due respect to boti but she or he is just another comment , you can only do your part of explaining. If there was a voice recorder I would have responded to so many things as elequant as her but I am very busy and lazy to type . So take everything wity the grain of salt.

OTHER PEOPLE ONLY UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR LEVEL OF PERCEPTION .

Lets all have healthy discussions
Thanks sis, I am over it now as I am used to this. I have talked to people like this before. It is hard to debate with someone who already has set values and therefore won’t listen. If they’ve already made their mind up, me trying to reason will have little effect.

It’s all love here sis. I will still post here because I still enjoy talking to other users.

queen82

Star
Yes highly likely. JK was already auditioning when he was 12-13, JM was always interested in dancing since young, NJ and SG already in underground rap scene, Jhope has auditioned in his late teens so he was interested in being an idol. Jin is a chaebol he can do anything what he wants when he wants to, if he failed as an idol the family business is there waiting

TH has interest in saxophone and possibly piano, I think he was into classical music mostly when he was young. I could see him being one too, but being an idol was not something he expected. He was probably convinced by his family to be one

His attitude and personality makes me confused too, but I think someone posted here about him possibly having BPD or Bipolar disorder (maybe boti or Anthony) and that seems more logical considering what they’re doing and going through behind the scenes. But innocence cannot be associated with them anymore, maybe before but definitely not now
their soul are corrupted

queen82

Star
I think most of these idols are really troubled. I can see the loneliness with Jonghyun too. I think he even has a song called lonely (saying "I'm so lonely") and he said he wrote his own songs too. I think that's the one where he's sitting in the bathroom with 27 lines on his arm wearing black and white and looking depressed. I think they must be forced to do things like this cause who would want to make a vid about them dying? Unless he didn't know, but I get the feeling he did based on the way he acted. Someone here said the last performance he did, he was acting weird and looking scared--so yeah, I think the vid was predictive programming. Also after his death the kpop industry exploded. There's a girl on youtube who talked about his death (ajani reign) if you wanna know more. She said she would make a vid on Taemin but hasn't yet. Idk why there's not many vids of him--I guess cause he doesn't have BTS' level of "success" but apparently he's very famous in Korea and now in that supergroup SuperM which is trying to appeal to the US market as well. I also get alot of sadness from Taemin and he was best buds with Jonghyun and in the same group. Lately his vids have become more and more satanic so I prayed for him. Ultimately he's still probably forced to do certain things he doesn't want to like Jonghyun and the others.
i think Lonely was like Jonghyun cry for help

halley

Rookie
i preferred to not go into detail since you thought in 2023 turkey will cease to exist more or less.
i mentioned "over some parts of waters" en passant because i thought i'd just be giving a bit of additional information. the main point was to explain what the - to you unknown - terms of the treaty were about.

my general knowledge on this topic doesn't come (just) from the news as I've followed the subject since I was a child as we (romania) are equally affected by both lausanne and bosphorus. neither with nor against turkey. just as a participant. we share waters, we share straits, including bosphorus bridge.
I am aware that this doesn't mean anything, I could also claim that I am Taehyung who learned english. but I am gladly sharing the facts below.

before you attack me laughing and saying i only know the tip of the iceberg, at least in this case i say again - your information is wrong.
it's not just a propaganda to make turkey and a dictator like erdogan look as the victim, it's one that scares me in the way to see this islam propaganda focuses on nothing but implanting evil thinking against or about the entire world. because the accusations in regards to the treaty as well as you this second post on the subject do indeed make erdogan a victim and the rest of the world mercenaries controlling turkey and him, taking away everything he's got.

in the end it's about money, power and for some religion. why else does noone intervene in those countries where muslims are killing people of other religions? as a matter of law? because they are more interested on the deals those countries can offer.

turkey closed hagia sofia. putin is still working with him on the 2nd bosphorus bridge (down below). i am sure turkey did this as a sign to show who's the boss to putin in the first place. the second reason - because russia is playing both fields on bosphorus - on turkey's side to build a second one, against turkey on other issues with bosphorus in general.
it's always more than a newsmedia article. when you know some facts.

i was the one emphasizing 911 being used as an excuse, but please, don't think that muslims were the only victims of such an excuse to invade a country.
NATO did the same to us in 1989 and now we don't have ownership over anything anymore not even our own vassal.
bin laden was still a terrorist and erdogan a maniac of a dictator.

if you study those subjects, on such a broad area, with all due respect, but how the hell does this work? you seem to understand the issue, because from your perspective everything was very clear and logically explained and displayed, many don't have even this, but the base is absolutely madness propaganda. indifferent of religion. it's the same madness of the leftist press around the globe. everything they say makes sense, except it's the total opposite.
that's a propaganda. no matter if it is a pro-erdogan, pro-turkey, pro-leftist insanity.
a claim it's a claim. propaganda is propaganda.

please feel free to attack me again, no problem, at least i get the chance to correct whatever wrong information you were offered.

here are simply the facts:

1) meis, dodecanese, bozcaada and imbros are items on the treaty, do not belong to turkey.
erdogan has no business, no matter how far or near, to claim ownership over those
it's like germans saying - we want half of europe back, since we had it in WW2.
me saying in jest "over some parts of waters" was equally referring to the recent attacks, which relate to"some parts of the waters" highly disputed, rich in natural resources surrounding kastellorizo
turkey hasn't signed any of the agreements available while greece has, and greece claims sovereignty over those "some parts of the waters" disputed. (the events over the past months)

2) UN convention insignificant
what you gave as an example has no meaning in the discussion, the UN convention doesn't have any effect on the treaty, nor is related to turkey who isn't even on that list as part of the agreement.
meis is nearer to turkey. it still belongs to greece.

do you know what else (island) is very far from land but still belongs NOT to the country nearest? Greenland.
Canada is only 25 km far away. greenland belongs to denmark. denmark is 3000 km far away.
UN convention doesn't apply here either.
Otherwise they wouldn’t be able to exist. Greenland lives off the fishing’s export in Disko bay.

short version:

Lausanne treaty - war agreement. same as with any country that has had to pay damages by giving up territory.
UN (UNCLOS agreement) - one of the multiple agreements which don't affect war agreements.
otherwise everyone could come up with the same claim as erdogan.

expanded version:
erdogan tries different approaches to void the terms of the treaty, it doesn't work this way. by the way - the treaty? made by UN? who was turkey's president at that time ? NATO backed dictator kenan evren. naturally they used a language so that turkey can try to void the contract.
it just doesn't work that way, can't just make a international agreement that gives germany the power to void war agreements, or russia, or iceland, greenland, etc.
if you understand what i mean from a legal point of view.
i could arrange as a NATO backed dictator for ex that romania takes back control of the former territories we lost in war or don't belong to us anymore, by having UN creating a similar agreement, then 50 years later a new romanian dictator comes in and uses the legal language of the agreement in order to avoid a WAR agreement as a consequence of war crimes committed, agreed upon by all parties involved.

now, if you can distance yourself from whatever was told to you and what you want to believe - the lausanne treaty is valid. yes, those kind of agreements can occasionally be changed, but turkey already disputed the terms of the 1st agreement (which they went to war against after just ending one), the 2nd gives them a lot of benefits and next to nothing damages for them to pay which was the reason of the treaty's existence. many of the land they returned didn't belonged to them eitherway.

for him to use the UN agreement..i don't know. he failed multiple times. maybe he should try something else. the problem is that he's a maniac and it's one thing to want to have a little thing back, but he wants basically the most important things on that treaty to be voided and that's too much.

the lausanne treaty is very clear on those territories and turkey cannot have them back, nor drill in their waters (there’s gotta be an agreement as to how close to their waters they can drill), not without a war, or consequences, which is what is happening now.
i've randomly opened right now articles on the internet which put greece in a bad position and erdogan raging against it, how they are a threat to turkey for sending military to meis, how they breach convention agreements - all a propaganda to make erdogan as the victim.
it doesn't matter now to put the links , just saying as an example of propaganda. none of his accusations are correct, on the contrary his actions were breaching the agreement.

a proof of propaganda as the source of information, or how propaganda works nomatter the subject? the picture you've uploaded from the turkish navy, together with what was told to you. it looks like meis belongs to turkey, including the surrounding waters.as per whatever new agreements are out there which are perfectly logical except- it doesn't.
Because -let me say it also in jest - some law and agreement or eea or others don’t stand above a war agreement.

Similar : a store can have its own rules, but they never overthrow a governmental law. I mean they can on some occasions if the law is capricious, but they can’t build an atomic bomb in the underground of a McDonald’s just because they rent the space.

I am aware over some rules of the eez (I thought it’s eea - europeean economic area ) because of our waters. We call it SEE.

this is not my personal or subjective claim. this is a fact.
look at the picture again - there is nothing correct about it, nor your information.

it looks and it sounds as per your very good explanations, as if the UN agreement + eea (or as per the picture eez) speaks for his case and how the mean world doesn't allow him anything and they're taking away his property, but he's simply using an agreement that does not apply to war treaty, which i suspect was done in the hope to help turkey at a later point since it doesn't apply in sooooo many other cases who aren't even problematic, and wants to show to the world how UN and the others are against him.
war treaty is one thing. that's lausanne. can't come with an agreement created how many decades later..?, unrelated to your cause and pretend you have the right to void a war agreement.

add to that how erdogan claims ownership and depicts himself as the victim of a vile attack from greece because they precautionary sent troupes to meis to defend the island.

a thought...for a penny or a penny for your thoughts, like they say - everytime erdogan (who controls like every other communist dictator the media) claims with passion injustice and something bad about the other party involved, and the media is explaining it as logical and simple as you did, be sure the truth it's the opposite.
that's how leftist propaganda works. no matter the country. leftists/communists/dictators control the media

why else would you believe probably from the bottom of your heart everything you've presented so nicely, but have a hard time believing what I've wrote..

3) bosphorus

again: the treaty has no connection to any boarders, nor territorial limitations.
the treaty doesn't have any connection to bosphorus either, by the way.
Lausanne treaty allowed Turkey to exist with those borders. Doesn't take anything back, erdogan WANTS everything that turkey agreed to give back regarding independent territories , or to the original inhabitants/colonies.
lausanne is related to previous crimes committed by them. they went to war against the initial agreement and this was the second one.
he now wants to annul it and take back everything.

the expiration of the treaty means the expiration of the economical and diverse others tactical limits exercised over turkey. on various levels.
NOT territory. again, he isn’t loosing anything in 2023, he wants to expand the territory by taking back what turkey agreed to give up.

bosphorus treaty in the first place is related to the montreux convention, which is a international one, related to the canal/bridge/general limitations on all countries, etc.
now, the lausanne treaty's expiration means - turkey's drilling limitations expires, so once the treaty expires, he will be able to drill in that area extensively + other benefits. ( an entire list)

the lausanne treaty doesn't affect bosphorus, it affects the economical limitations imposed on erdogan until 2023. he's free to shit as much as he wants on bosphorus after 2023.
montreux convention amongst many other definitions, limits turkey receiving fee for the international passage from ships through the bridge (the bosphorus bridge). the montreux convention doesn't directly limits turkey on purpose, but allows free passage to all international ships.

he wants to build a second one (the Turkish whatever, I called it bosphorus2 because he literally wants to build the same bridge only to ask for money amongst others), to have total autonomy over the passage which is the bridge between europe and asia and to collect benefits from drillings, fees and all other activities such as exploration. also claim ownership over some findings or whatever other issues surround that area. I won’t go into detail now. he wants total autonomy of the bridge making the connection between two continents.
Which, by the way, he never had.
That’s the magic of wrong propaganda.

Can’t loose something your never had.

the advantage that he has and why someone would rather pay, than using a free bridge is due to montreux convention limiting the number of vassels that can entry the canal.
not because of any treaty with erdogan. or turkey. for security measures and other reasons. There has been a lot of accidents due to the numbers of ships passing the bridge.

russia wants to join erdogan in building the bridge, for the same reasons.
and like i've wrote at the beggining, he's with erdogan on the second one and against him on his claims over the at now present bridge.

the propaganda here? you thinking turkey is the victim once the treaty expires and looses something he never had. full control over the borphorus fees and all other activities.

A new one like the one mentioned, planned in cooperation with Russia, would give him this opportunity but there is a plethora of issues with legal international Law.
I briefly read some of them but it’s not the point right now.
If they want to reject him, it’s not because of whatever propaganda you’re being told.

He’s not building a second one because the mean mean west after the treaty expires, takes away his toys.

There is a worrisome difference between the facts on this topic and the information that was given to you which naturally have an effect on your general opinion.
After I’ve explained Lausanne you could have thought about it and maybe simply ask - what about Bosphorus?
Instead you hang on the same propaganda dismissing the terms of the treaty.

I knew Erdogan is working with Putin on Bosphorus 2 because I am following other dubious “friendship” deals they’re occasionally cooking. affecting Romania or Germany/USA/north Korea/ triangle.
Again, we’re in the middle. Gas, waters, drilling, straits.

compare the facts with what you've been told.

it is on you to decide if you want to keep on going believing in a propaganda, whoever is feeding you this information, or consider the truth.
I think it is useless to continue this disscusion because You try to have an opinion about the things you didn't even know!!

UN is insignificant?
all countries around the world apply UNCLOS rules. Is this sound insignificant?

I feel like it is waste of time even explain this.
Sea limits different than treaty issue, I didnt compare them. I am not try to victimize any country. You will see after 2023 turkey's land will be questioned, believe it or not!! I am sorry boti but your hate makes you blind!!! After Turkey, iran's lands will be in trouble.

How do I know? Because USA's great middle east project have been known since Bush's father!!! I suggest you to search for Bush's father and USA's middle east project. After 2023, turkey is next. You may not like muslim countries but that is far from victimizing a country.
it started with iraq than syria, turkey and iran. it was well known iraq wars was before even began!! people were talking. I dont know how you grow up but I luckly live with people who are awake. Great middle east project is real!! I know syria's land will be divided before even isis establish in iraq and I know Turkey is next and it will be after 2023.

and by the way it is not about island ownership like you said, it is about sea limits.
your example is nonsense. No one claim ownership including Turkey. You dont even understand the topic and the articles and what I am trying to say. but you try to educate me.

Why?
it is the same reason for not saying anything for azerbaijan people killed with Armenian military. you feel sad for Armenia but You have nothing to say about other side. They are both regular innocent people. killing muslims because of history is normal now ?
Isreal does the same thing. Are muslim lives less important for you? I pray for both sides. that kind of attitude the world need. We have enough hate in this world already. so your attitude does not bring new to the table.

Do not get me wrong I am not hating you but instead of trying to understand me you are just beign defensive. it is waste of time.

This is my final answer, I am not here to fight but the exchange ideas. but it is useless with you. you are overjudgmental to muslim communities and even a little good thing about them is sound like victimizing to you.

I hope one day you will be less hateful and try to be objective.

Now, You free to boost your ego and attack me in your thread !! I don't care. bye

they get angry because of what?
oh yeah...those sasaeng are real psychos. i share sometimes posts from alleged instagram "sasaengs" or "leaked pictures", but those look like some old pictures scrapped out, or people occasionally spotting members out. never something big.
the only one i know of, was the scandal with the hotel and jumping on their beds. it was all over instagram.
sometimes ex girlfriends instagram accounts.
they were angry he bring child and have a girlfriend..its considered cheating among the Kpop fans..they wanted him out of EXO..it was old news in the beginning of 2020

Thanks! Do you mean the Bloomberg article where Kpop is seen as a political affiliation?

Don’t worry I know about predictive programming, but BTS has dozens of storylines and I don’t know if this series counts. Idk how many times one of them dies in their mv’s, can’t remember TH dying either. But I get your point, I’m not into deep with how the elites work on doing us, my knowledge on this is very limited but I don’t doubt it.

If one of them dies, I think it’d be a very long time from now, seeing their the only source of income for BH IPO, yes they have other groups but the money they make is small compared to Bts. Either one of them joins the 27 club or gets sacrificed (in many ways) or has a tragic end eg; this drama series
yes I agree in your point, there was discussion in the other thread Kpop Illuminati that TXT could have someone sacrificed particularly Taehyun..they are not popular and I don't see why Bang Pedo just leave them without sacrifice...I personally don't believe any of BTS are in danger except Jin, if any one ever would die from BTS I think it would be Jin...because he is the least relevant and popular members compared to the other members, there was also long discussion in the BTS thread about his possible death, I am old member so I have been there most of that thread lol

any way, almost most of BTS members have died in one way or another in Mvs etc...not every death means literal death, it could signify other things, like the death of their core personality Mk ultra etc...this is just one example but there is a lots of other examples what could death represent

OwlMoon

Established
I think most of these idols are really troubled. I can see the loneliness with Jonghyun too. I think he even has a song called lonely (saying "I'm so lonely") and he said he wrote his own songs too. I think that's the one where he's sitting in the bathroom with 27 lines on his arm wearing black and white and looking depressed. I think they must be forced to do things like this cause who would want to make a vid about them dying? Unless he didn't know, but I get the feeling he did based on the way he acted. Someone here said the last performance he did, he was acting weird and looking scared--so yeah, I think the vid was predictive programming. Also after his death the kpop industry exploded. There's a girl on youtube who talked about his death (ajani reign) if you wanna know more. She said she would make a vid on Taemin but hasn't yet. Idk why there's not many vids of him--I guess cause he doesn't have BTS' level of "success" but apparently he's very famous in Korea and now in that supergroup SuperM which is trying to appeal to the US market as well. I also get alot of sadness from Taemin and he was best buds with Jonghyun and in the same group. Lately his vids have become more and more satanic so I prayed for him. Ultimately he's still probably forced to do certain things he doesn't want to like Jonghyun and the others.
Out of all the big three companies, SM is the only company where I get a bad vibe from their mv, songs, concerts compared to the other two and BigShit. I think that’s why all they’re artists are mighty talented, probably because of all those secret rituals behind the scenes. SM after all is the founder of Kpop

OwlMoon

Established
yes I agree in your point, there was discussion in the other thread Kpop Illuminati that TXT could have someone sacrificed particularly Taehyun..they are not popular and I don't see why Bang Pedo just leave them without sacrifice...I personally don't believe any of BTS are in danger except Jin, if any one ever would die from BTS I think it would be Jin...because he is the least relevant and popular members compared to the other members, there was also long discussion in the BTS thread about his possible death, I am old member so I have been there most of that thread lol

any way, almost most of BTS members have died in one way or another in Mvs etc...not every death means literal death, it could signify other things, like the death of their core personality Mk ultra etc...this is just one example but there is a lots of other examples what could death represent
TXT as sacrifice? Wow they’re still too young to be killed, very disturbing. About Jin, he is still a mystery to me. But with Anthony’s analysis there are some things that makes sense about his background and why it’s so secretive compared to others. His family business is drugs and he’s probably a Freemason, I don’t think he’s in any danger anytime soon. But I understand your point, he is the least relevant and brings almost nothing to their work apart from looking good and has a good personality, he has an ok voice and an ok dancer like NJ other than that nothing much

meximonk

Star
Please keep this thread on topic and keep discussions about religions in the Religions forum.
It's been my observation that you aren't exactly Nazi's around here with your enforcement; you seem to be patient & careful from what I've seen so far. Thank you for that. Been posting online since the BBS days and it's a rarity.

diley

Established
Coincidence? BigHit’s rise in India and this?
Naaaahhh....

I mean this is absolutely surprising and expected one too.Kpop and kdramas are currently getting wide attentions here in India from North to South particularly during this pandemic(coz ppl didn't have any work to do I mean mostly school and clg going ones).Indian celebs have shared their thoughts abt bts/kpop on social media.Not cent % of Indians know them maybe 30-50 % would know,mostly the ones in urban areas and in rural the no will be low.Many discussions are going on among locals abt kpop concerts in India especially bts.Still some ppl here know the only abbreviation of bts is Behind The Scenes.Not sure whether this concert idea is gonna workout in India right now coz of pandemic ppl will out able to afford such big amount(those who can manage the cost will able to purchase tickets).Hard to get consent from parents(some parents may kind kpop culture as different,they will not give money and send off their children to see the girls who wear short dresses/dance in sexualise manner)
Still some ppl who know abt kpop stuffs but aren't showing much interest/going crazy for it and roasting kpop(feminine looks of male singers and sexualise dance/dress of female singers)by meme creators are also going on social media.I donno where this is gonna end !!!

Princessssss

Established
That nothing is ever a coincidence. The article was a mind manipulation to draw attention to India only for them to post two days later an article on Indian Rolling Stones with Taehyung.
Mind goes: India/weverse/Taehyung = BigHit cashing in.

Well it could be equally be a guy.
Based on his interactions with the members, his creepy “affair” with Jungkook - no strait guy does those things.

There hasn’t been one country in the west who hasn’t engaged in a anti-trump propaganda for the past 4 years. Every single article i’ve read from the top newspapers in the US, U.K., France, Austria, Germany, Italy, Romania, has targeted him and have engaged in a constant anti-trump propaganda based on nothing but lies.
Giving the fact that all those countries are communistic lead by leftist ideologies with governments led by people put in charge by Soros, the so called “elite”, one should take it as a warning.
He isn’t elite, he doesn’t lead a politic of banning freedom of speech, or implements communistic ideologies.

In a previous post I posted a link in regards to why he was/is so problematic and the similarity over the outrage when Reagan was elected president. Also someone not affiliated with the elite.

Trump backed out of who, isn’t friendly with UN/NATO orders and they give support to anti-child-trafficking groups.

Now, that doesn’t make him a saint.Trump has made a lot of shady deals as a business man. It’s not so much about “trump” as a persona, more of a question “next in line”. And he wasn’t elite next in line.

All over the world the elite is so scared that they haven’t stopped at any length to accuse and portray him as the worst president in the history of US, the most despicable human being.
Videos of people hating him not being able to give one concrete example as to why.
For me, reading all those articles from different countries has been enlightening as to see how much control the elite has and wants to brainwash you whenever they’re afraid of someone standing in their way.
In American they were willing to have cities destroyed by BLM/Antifa, people killed, stores destroyed, just to orchestrate a civil war for getting him out of office.

I hope he gets re-elected. At least they’re going to have it a bit difficult to get with everything away.
Trump’s powers are limited. It’s not like he can decide whatever he wants. You can see as an example what happened in New York or Portland, or Chicago.
In the end it’s each governor holding the power which in those cases the governors are antifa /Soros backed/ Obama pardoned terrorists.

He doesn’t hold supreme power but he gets to get out of WHO for example, meaning no more funding for their evil propaganda.
What is your opinion about the pictures of him surrounding eipstein , is that relevent of wheter he belongs to that clique ?