EU forbids natural remedies

Vixy

Star
Was on my way to buy my usual products when I saw they were gone everywhere so I dug into things and it seems EU has forbidden many natural products as of April 2021. Both queen bee jelly and adrenal powder are now gone. Theyre escalating the war on our health.

Couldnt find a good link in anything but swedish but you can search. This is evil. I and many with me will get very very sick.

Cintra

Star
Both seem available in the UK. (For now)
It may just be a supply chain issue.

Check online suppliers. Try to stock up.

What do you take them for?
Why would they be banned?

btw
Is it true that in Sweden you can only buy alcohol from government shops, and that its limited both in opening times and how much you can buy?
somone told me that, but tbh, it seems unlikely to be true.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Vixy

Star
Your thread title reminded me of this...from 2010/2011...because it was huge news rippling through the conspiracy world at that time :)

Yes, they've done that now, here it is in swedish: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/SV/TXT/HTML/?uri=OJ:L:2021:132:FULL&from=EN

So no more queen bee jelly or adrenal support powder. Ashwaganda (a root) isnt forbidden yet though but this will entail ALL health products, even food so it will grow and grow, this ban. Its already affecting my life, so.. it aint lookin' good.