Everyone Knows About Creepy Joe Biden, Right?

polymoog

Superstar
Has anyone taken copies of this high profile 'NONSE's behaviour, or can they direct me to a site that still has the videos?

All of the video's linked in this thread have now been deleted from Youtube, all apart from the one's that 'flatter' the issue and mislead the viewer / falsely arm the viewer with evidence that does not tell the full story.

as james corbett has been saying, "the library of alexandria is on fire". start saving EVERYTHING on USB chips. the window to access true information is closing.

Joe Biden whispers "Do you have any idea how horny I am to have a 13 year old girl standing next to

Joe Biden Tells Young Girl She is Making Him Horny!

Daze

Superstar
as james corbett has been saying, "the library of alexandria is on fire". start saving EVERYTHING on USB chips. the window to access true information is closing.

Joe Biden whispers "Do you have any idea how horny I am to have a 13 year old girl standing next to

I seen that video a few years ago. I'm no fan of Biden but if you close your eyes and just listen. Its hard to get those words. However if you read the words and listen it does sound like that's what he says.

You should try it. If you remove the text, what does he actually say? You can't really tell if you're not being fed it.

Once again, I'm no fan of Biden or Trump. I'm not part of the left / right paradigm which are 2 wings of the same bird.

Truth is even if Biden was on Ep-stains island everyday it wouldn't matter. The guy can barely function. They are literally making CGI of him to put him out in public. From "deep state fakes" to "I don't know what I'm signing Biden", this guy has zero authority. He's not making decisions, not a single one.

weekend at bidens.jpg

as james corbett has been saying, "the library of alexandria is on fire".
I've heard Corbett make that comment a few times but you can find info if you know where to look. Yes, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook are all censoring as fast as they can. But who needs those outlets? I like Odysee alot. Seems like every uploader youtube banned is found there. TLAV, Corbett, WAM, Press For Truth, ect. Sometimes I checkout Bitchute and I recently found Rumble.
If you look there are Alot of platforms out there.

Idk if the library is burning, maybe its just moving to a less hostile location?

I agree with you, people should save stuff. But truth is authorities have access to the vast majority of pc's out there and can delete whatever they like at will. Windows OS, Intel processors, so much is compromised you have to actively work if you want a fraction of privacy.

Put the info on a thumb drive and don't leave it connected to your pc i suppose. I find its better to share things. Consider youtube, 2 billion daily users. Theres so much content they can't begin to police it so they rely on the algorithm. So cheat it. Use key words and such. Like Brian from HighImpactFlix. He never says "vaccine", calls it the "v a double x". The algorithm is easy to beat if you know what its looking for.

Apologies for the novel.

polymoog

Superstar
I seen that video a few years ago. I'm no fan of Biden but if you close your eyes and just listen. Its hard to get those words. However if you read the words and listen it does sound like that's what he says.

You should try it. If you remove the text, what does he actually say? You can't really tell if you're not being fed it.
i agree. it wasnt the clean audio of the original video. on that one, it was crystal clear.

Truth is even if Biden was on Ep-stains island everyday it wouldn't matter. The guy can barely function. They are literally making CGI of him to put him out in public
i disagree here. it absolutely DOES matter if people are (were) knowingly voting for a pedo. people should have access to this information, especially on our elected government officials (regardless of the fact that the NWO controls both/all parties).

I've heard Corbett make that comment a few times but you can find info if you know where to look. Yes, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook are all censoring as fast as they can. But who needs those outlets? I like Odysee alot. Seems like every uploader youtube banned is found there. TLAV, Corbett, WAM, Press For Truth, ect. Sometimes I checkout Bitchute and I recently found Rumble.
If you look there are A lot of platforms out there.
you and i know where to look. the average person has no idea any of these other platforms exist, so they will never find it. more importantly, FB (and twitter?) have blocked the ability to upload a bitchute video to their media; probably other platforms are banned as well.
the REAL front on the war of information is basic social media. that is where we reach the target audience. discussing this stuff on a forum with like-minded individuals, like so many have said, does not get the message out to those who need to hear it.

lastly, more and more websites are going down. pressure is put on whoever hosts the websites to get rid of the truth. if things continue like this, we will be chatting and surfing on the dark web... until that refuge collapses. we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Daze

Superstar
I think voting is there to give the sheep a feeling of control. It changes absolutely nothing.

Clearly they forced Biden in. While I'm not a fan of Trump, compared his inauguration with Biden's.

This is DC on Trumps day. Look, people all the way back to the monument.
trump.jpg

Here's Biden's, same location.
Biden.jpg

Trumps had 100's of 1000's of people there that stretched for blocks. Biden had like a dozen people not counting the journalists. News and social media together put him in. Nobody voted for this guy, at least not more then the 75 million that voted for Trump. Once again, not a Trump fan.

For what its worth nearly everyone in office is corrupt. If they can't be controlled then they will be removed. For what its worth, Ep-stain was a Mossad agent and all roads lead to Tel Aviv.

polymoog

Superstar
Did Joe biden Really Pinch 8-Year Old Maria Piacesi's Nipple in 2015? She Says "Yes"

January 3rd, 2015 - Then vice-president Joe Biden presides over a senatorial swearing-in ceremony, and uses the opportunity to pinch the right nipple of Maria Piacesi, the daughter of Montana Senator Steve Daines's sister Christine and her husband Rob Piacesi.

She now confirms Creepy Joe pinched her, but she's afraid to speak out.

Did Joe biden Really Pinch 8-Year Old Maria Piacesi's Nipple in 2015? She Says "Yes"

January 3rd, 2015 - Then vice-president Joe Biden presides over a senatorial swearing-in ceremony, and uses the opportunity to pinch the right nipple of Maria Piacesi, the daughter of Montana Senator Steve Daines's sister Christine and her husband Rob Piacesi.

Great spot.

edited, apr. 2021

Creepy AF.

Maldarker

Star
All of the mans perversions are coming to the fore front because its obvious with his mental state:

"as dementia slowly robs self-awareness, the person becomes less inhibited, losing both the memory of how he or she once behaved as well as a sense of social norms. It's as if an internal filter on what's polite behavior or not is turned off"

So all those things he was hiding are coming out strange thing is no one cares. That should be the most distressing part of it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

She really confirmed this though?

polymoog

Superstar
“IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN BIDEN”

8:55.
compilation of evidence for bidens mental deterioration. or his clone or double.

clambot

Veteran
LoL good ol' Joe. I'm old enough to remember his early days. He's always been a laughing-stock. He's always been a die-hard racist, and TPTB knew he would make the perfect sock puppet. What a joke. Doddering old fool.

polymoog

Superstar
The actor playing Joe Biden is having mask malfunctions again.

0:12. a mask? its not easy to keep your brow furrowed that long.
and he has absolutely NO wrinkles on his face? pretty good for an octegenarian.