Ex-FreeMason

A.J.

Star
Very interesting.... Seems pretty secret societyish.... What think ye? Legit???
http://pulpitandpen.org/2018/03/22/pastor-repents-freemasonry/

"I swore that I would not knowingly give out any of the secrets, parts, or points of the “Entered Apprentice degree” under no less a penalty than having my throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by the root and buried in the ground where the tide ebbs and flows in every 24 hours.” All this was done with the outstretched hands of the brothers pointed towards me in the dark."
Read more at http://pulpitandpen.org/2018/03/22/pastor-repents-freemasonry/#V6M47ShYLToDVAeF.99

Lonk

Established
Wow, I never knew they just straight up have a website out in the open. Also, I thought the freemasons were the illuminati/satanists? So why do they follow Jesus...?

Awoken2

Superstar
I think it may have something to do with the 7 Hermetic principles which underpin their higher teachings. It's the "as above so below" theory.
From what I can gather, a 33 degree Mason works on the principle that Lucifer is the giver of light. They can't acknowledge Christ without acknowledging the Anti Christ.
The higher up the order you go the darker secrets they learn. Hence the black and white chequered Masonic floors, It's to recognise the duality between good and evil.
That's What I've learned so far anyway.

Lonk

Established
I think it may have something to do with the 7 Hermetic principles which underpin their higher teachings. It's the "as above so below" theory.
From what I can gather, a 33 degree Mason works on the principle that Lucifer is the giver of light. They can't acknowledge Christ without acknowledging the Anti Christ.
The higher up the order you go the darker secrets they learn. Hence the black and white chequered Masonic floors, It's to recognise the duality between good and evil.
That's What I've learned so far anyway.
That's really interesting. Well, his name IS Lucifer, coming from Latin "Lucis" which means light...or at least in English, his name is Lucifer. This is giving me weird feelings about FFXV and how they call themselves Lucians...and Noctis aka night is supposed to bring back the light. Was that his original Hebrew name or was it something else?

So essentially they think the christian god/jesus's dad (or jesus himself) is the true evil and satan is misunderstood. I mean I knew that already but saying it really feels different. I can see where this would come from though--from ancient edgelords, and from people who think that maybe the guy who's duty is to punish bad people (child abusers, rapists, homosexua--wait) is maybe really the good guy. I tried asking that when my parents brought me to church once and the pastor just sneered at me. I still haven't had it answered...

What kind of dark secrets are we talking about here?

Awoken2

Superstar
I don't know...it's a secret innit?

Just kidding. They are occultists, You've heard of the magic circle? Well It's very similar. Their magic circle is s serpent eating it's own tail (the circle)
It's based on Pagan traditions with lots ceremonies and sacrifices.
Winston Churchill, Nelson, George Washington were all Freemasons. They seek very powerful and influential people who believe in God. If your an Atheist you can't join. I suppose It's because It's fundamental that the person holds indoctrinated views as their movement up the order is exactly that, an indoctrination. People with the power of independent thinking would not be seen as an asset to the organisation.
They use the music and film industries to subliminally programme us for future events they have planned.
They also own the mainstream media and use this to socially engineer public perceptions.
The reason why most people cannot get their head around predictive programming is because they think It's impossible. But It's not impossible at all. It's easy to predict the future if your the one writing the script.
....ohhh and in answer to your question, drinking blood, child sacrifices, paedophilia... That type of stuff

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
http://siimland.com/the-7-hermetic-principles/

After watching this you will fully understand who owns the music industry. Their symbology runs right through the music industry. Notice their little "in jokes" about money etc. It's quite sickening really

Now the reason for the current transgender agenda is because of the Freemasons interpretation of Hermetic principle 7, gender.

In simple terms to achieve the "higher self" you have to balance the male and female aspects of the brain as both have unique charachteristics. This balance raises that person's "consciousness to a higher level. This is their idea of how we advance to the next level.

Here is that theory explained.

Even though the Hermetic Principles are relating to the spiritual aspect of the merging of the sexes the Soyboy brigade have interpreted that as the need for a PHYSICAL merging of the sexes. This monument in GEORGIA demonstrates that "vision" perfectly.

I hope this helps clarify things to a certain degree

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
And I don't use the phrase soyboy lightly. Have a close look at these videos and see if you can identify the recurring theme?

I'm sure the plummeting potency of men's sperm counts worldwide is purely coincidental.

Awoken2

Superstar
I've picked apart the music "industry" and exposed It's nefarious methods in great detail here.

http://goodf.forumotion.com/t1502-predictive-programming-and-the-music-industry

I'm fully aware that by exposing this on a public forum, as I have, may well attract some very unwanted attention and my life could possibly be in danger. But I don't care, the way I see it is ALL our lives are in danger anyway.

I'm not prepared to go out as a slave without a voice.

“The vice of the soul is ignorance. The virtue of soul is knowledge; for one who knows is good and reverant and already divine.” – Hermes Trismegistus

Awoken2

Superstar
And for their next trick?

Well it appears that it was the joker that was their Trump card after all.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/trump-card

trump-card [ truhmp kahrd truhmp kahrd ]
Main Entry: trump card
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: key advantage
Synonyms: ace in the hole, ace up one's sleeve, card up one's sleeve, key resource, leg up, SECRET WEAPON, trump, upper hand, whip hand

....just sayin

Aero

Superstar
I think the freemasons have bigger throats to cut. But some of the stuff in this thread is true. They aren't all blood drinkers and child torturers though. There's a method to the madness and they can do good things too.

Like it or not there are benefits to a lot of this cult stuff. There is power that enables things that would never be possible otherwise. That's the thing about power though. It is the true judge of a persons character. So a lot of people with power actually have no character. And there is a big difference between having character or not.

TMT

Star
That's really interesting. Well, his name IS Lucifer, coming from Latin "Lucis" which means light...or at least in English, his name is Lucifer. This is giving me weird feelings about FFXV and how they call themselves Lucians...and Noctis aka night is supposed to bring back the light. Was that his original Hebrew name or was it something else?

So essentially they think the christian god/jesus's dad (or jesus himself) is the true evil and satan is misunderstood. I mean I knew that already but saying it really feels different. I can see where this would come from though--from ancient edgelords, and from people who think that maybe the guy who's duty is to punish bad people (child abusers, rapists, homosexua--wait) is maybe really the good guy. I tried asking that when my parents brought me to church once and the pastor just sneered at me. I still haven't had it answered...

What kind of dark secrets are we talking about here?
Lucifer was an ancient Mediterranean deity, it does not appear in the Hebrew text nor is the chapter in Isaiah even about a fallen angel.
http://jdstone.org/cr/files/luciferaproblemforchristianity.html

Lonk

Established
Lucifer was an ancient Mediterranean deity, it does not appear in the Hebrew text nor is the chapter in Isaiah even about a fallen angel.
http://jdstone.org/cr/files/luciferaproblemforchristianity.html
WTF is that true!? So, to make sure I got this right, Lucifer isn't satan's real name, it's just a mistranslation that became commonplace? That's one hell of a mistranslation by the way, naming the angel of darkness the bringer of light LOL

...So what is Satan's real name? Satan?

Reactions: TMT

TMT

Star
WTF is that true!? So, to make sure I got this right, Lucifer isn't satan's real name, it's just a mistranslation that became commonplace? That's one hell of a mistranslation by the way, naming the angel of darkness the bringer of light LOL

...So what is Satan's real name? Satan?
It is indeed true as far as what Satan is called I don't know.

Lonk

Established
It is indeed true as far as what Satan is called I don't know.
Do actual satanists know that, then? Or do they still call foolishly call themselves Lucians? (Well, some of them, my research says they used to several hundred years ago...)

Awoken2

Superstar
I think the freemasons have bigger throats to cut. But some of the stuff in this thread is true. They aren't all blood drinkers and child torturers though. There's a method to the madness and they can do good things too.

Like it or not there are benefits to a lot of this cult stuff. There is power that enables things that would never be possible otherwise. That's the thing about power though. It is the true judge of a persons character. So a lot of people with power actually have no character. And there is a big difference between having character or not.
I'm not suggesting that the whole organisation are child torturing blood slurping sicko's at all. It's all about the illusion. If they shroud themselves in the cloak of philanthropy and benevolence, thus putting them the "beyond reproach".

Jimmy Saville being a good example. Jim'll fix it?..... of course he could, he was allowed to fix anything. He even fronted Children in Need!! If that doesn't demonstrate how sick these people are nothing will.

What possible "benefits" could such a duplicitous organisation be passing on other than satisfying their own sick needs?...In plain sight of everybody!

SkepticCat

Veteran
They seek very powerful and influential people who believe in God. If your an Atheist you can't join. I suppose It's because It's fundamental that the person holds indoctrinated views as their movement up the order is exactly that, an indoctrination. People with the power of independent thinking would not be seen as an asset to the organisation.
What do you [claim to] believe in, Awoken? When and where did Life originate? Do you honestly at this point believe in the insane teachings these same Luciferians indoctrinated the world with?

<<< Horned Altar (Amos 3:14)

I'm really saddened by your post and don't know what to write here. I wish to post here the verse Mark 3:28, below, though:

Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

I will pray for you. :)

Awoken2

Superstar
On for exactly 2.33 (couldn't resist could they?)
See the contemptuous undertones to their little play.
See how they virtually admit to the construct of money which enslaves us all.
See how they hold "special secrets" from society.
It really is an eye opener.....pardon the pun