Ex-Spandau Ballet singer Ross William Wild charged with r*pe and molesting sleeping women

Sibi

Star
Ex-Spandau Ballet singer Ross William Wild charged with r*pe and molesting sleeping women
Ross William Wild appeared in court yesterday charged with r*pe and sexually assaulting women while they slept. The former Spandau Ballet star has been accused of molesting the sleeping women and filming the act.

Wild, 34, has been charged with molesting six different women in total. He is also charged with raping a seventh woman, blackmailing her and disclosing a private sexual picture of her. Reports from The Sun describe the singer breaking down in tears yesterday as he appeared at Carlisle magistrates’ court under his real name, Ross Davidson. Wild has been accused of 17 offences altogether, which are said to have taken place between 2013 and 2018.

It has been reported that, as Wild cried, his solicitor Chris Toms told the court: “He is a professional musical performer.” No formal plea was entered but Mr Toms said of the r*pe charge: “That is firmly denied. He wants his day in court.” Wild was arrested at his parents’ home in Aberdeen on Thursday after the CPS authorised police to charge him earlier this week. He has been remanded in custody to appear at London’s Wood Green crown court on July 22.

Four of the alleged sex assaults are said to have taken place at Wild’s home in Finchley, North London, between October 2013 and December 2017. Another assault allegedly occurred at a hotel in Shrewsbury in June 2017. The last incident is alleged to have occurred in Cannes in May 2018 in the same month he joined the band Spandau Ballet. Wild is charged with six counts of sexual assault and six of voyeurism in relation to those alleged offences, according to reports from the aforementioned publication.

minnie82

Superstar
Ross William Wild appeared in court yesterday charged with r*pe and sexually assaulting women while they slept. The former Spandau Ballet star has been accused of molesting the sleeping women and filming the act.

Wild, 34, has been charged with molesting six different women in total. He is also charged with raping a seventh woman, blackmailing her and disclosing a private sexual picture of her. Reports from The Sun describe the singer breaking down in tears yesterday as he appeared at Carlisle magistrates’ court under his real name, Ross Davidson. Wild has been accused of 17 offences altogether, which are said to have taken place between 2013 and 2018.

It has been reported that, as Wild cried, his solicitor Chris Toms told the court: “He is a professional musical performer.” No formal plea was entered but Mr Toms said of the r*pe charge: “That is firmly denied. He wants his day in court.” Wild was arrested at his parents’ home in Aberdeen on Thursday after the CPS authorised police to charge him earlier this week. He has been remanded in custody to appear at London’s Wood Green crown court on July 22.

Four of the alleged sex assaults are said to have taken place at Wild’s home in Finchley, North London, between October 2013 and December 2017. Another assault allegedly occurred at a hotel in Shrewsbury in June 2017. The last incident is alleged to have occurred in Cannes in May 2018 in the same month he joined the band Spandau Ballet. Wild is charged with six counts of sexual assault and six of voyeurism in relation to those alleged offences, according to reports from the aforementioned publication.
is he 34 years old ? are you sure ? Spandau Ballet was a famous group from the 80's , they were Duran Duran rivals , he must be in his 50's or 60's

Sibi

Star
is he 34 years old ? are you sure ? Spandau Ballet was a famous group from the 80's , they were Duran Duran rivals , he must be in his 50's or 60's
The original singer Tony Hadley left in 2017 and they replaced him with this guy.

Fired or quit
According to the singer, Martin didn't reference his departure from the group, simply sharing that they wouldn't perform again without Tony.

"I never even got to say that I quit, to own any part of my story. I was so humiliated as they had treated me so badly for so long," he said, adding, "That's when I tried to kill myself and I wound up in hospital in Cannes."

He added, "I'd just been made to look like I wasn't worth s**t but it was me that quit Spandau. They humiliated me. It hit me like a ton of bricks."

minnie82

Superstar
The original singer Tony Hadley left in 2017 and they replaced him with this guy.

Fired or quit
According to the singer, Martin didn't reference his departure from the group, simply sharing that they wouldn't perform again without Tony.

"I never even got to say that I quit, to own any part of my story. I was so humiliated as they had treated me so badly for so long," he said, adding, "That's when I tried to kill myself and I wound up in hospital in Cannes."

He added, "I'd just been made to look like I wasn't worth s**t but it was me that quit Spandau. They humiliated me. It hit me like a ton of bricks."
ok thanks didn't know that