Exposing Mark Phillips

~JC~

Veteran
Sorry for all the nonsensical derailment @Yellowbunnzz tasty :( I do take this post seriously. I like to ask questions to understand how and why people have come to certain conclusions. A lot of time blanket statements are just thrown out there and if it is a topic i'm particularly interested in, I like to understand how people have come to the conclusions and usually there's some evidence I can research myself that can make me understand that perspective. It's nobody's responsibility to make me understand, but we're here to dive deep so...

You said "expose the controlled opposition such as David Icke" This term "controlled opposition" gets thrown around a lot and I'm wondering why people automatically assume this (the lizard people thing? lol). His statements are very grounded in what is happening in the world (i.e., the global assault on humanity), living free and not being a slave to the system. To understand any of this, you'd have to have a good sense of who is in charge in this world and ask yourself if this information plausible. Is there anything that can be gained from what he says or is it better to shut our eyes to it? The same goes for Cathy's story. Should we digest these ideas (not let them CONTROL US), controlled opp or not.

About your first point - why didn't they save all the other victims and because they didn't, is this just a bunch of fear mongering right down to the demon carving on her holiest of places? If what she experienced was real, I'm honestly surprised she made it out alive and hasn't been killed off. I've always wondered how they got away with it. Mark is no longer alive, not sure how he passed. Maybe the trick was her telling her story so if anything did happen, it would appear strange. If what she experience was real, would it be that easy to just go and sneak victims away in the night and save them, or save them legally? Apparently the courts did not help her get her daughter back this whole time so maybe she just got lucky and got away with her life.

I did watch that video about Cathy and Mark and Shaela.. It does seem bizarre to me that she would up and move in with them like that. And then I think ok, if she was abused, this can also be possible. But then I listen to Shaela (sp) talk and she seems to distance herself from the actual personal abuse she encountered and mostly explains mind control methodology itself. (like instead of "What I experienced..." she'd say "What a victim experiences during mind control..") This is super sketchy to me and it kind of sounded like she's reading from Cathy's playbook. But does that make it false? it's hard to say.

Her sisters sound legit, but if Shaela was abused and this was kept a secret, could it also be true that her sisters were unaware of what was going on? Was Shaela the oldest child and was she groomed from birth? There are so many details missing that make it hard to make an conclusive judgement. My gut feeling was the sisters were genuine. Their conclusions about Mark being a mind control handler simply because he knows how isn't enough for me to go on. This is not to say he wasn't. Opp or not, he did call attention to the CIA's MK ultra program and government corruption.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Sorry for all the nonsensical derailment @Yellowbunnzz tasty :( I do take this post seriously. I like to ask questions to understand how and why people have come to certain conclusions. A lot of time blanket statements are just thrown out there and if it is a topic i'm particularly interested in, I like to understand how people have come to the conclusions and usually there's some evidence I can research myself that can make me understand that perspective. It's nobody's responsibility to make me understand, but we're here to dive deep so...

You said "expose the controlled opposition such as David Icke" This term "controlled opposition" gets thrown around a lot and I'm wondering why people automatically assume this (the lizard people thing? lol). His statements are very grounded in what is happening in the world (i.e., the global assault on humanity), living free and not being a slave to the system. To understand any of this, you'd have to have a good sense of who is in charge in this world and ask yourself if this information plausible. Is there anything that can be gained from what he says or is it better to shut our eyes to it? The same goes for Cathy's story. Should we digest these ideas (not let them CONTROL US), controlled opp or not.

About your first point - why didn't they save all the other victims and because they didn't, is this just a bunch of fear mongering right down to the demon carving on her holiest of places? If what she experienced was real, I'm honestly surprised she made it out alive and hasn't been killed off. I've always wondered how they got away with it. Mark is no longer alive, not sure how he passed. Maybe the trick was her telling her story so if anything did happen, it would appear strange. If what she experience was real, would it be that easy to just go and sneak victims away in the night and save them, or save them legally? Apparently the courts did not help her get her daughter back this whole time so maybe she just got lucky and got away with her life.

I did watch that video about Cathy and Mark and Shaela.. It does seem bizarre to me that she would up and move in with them like that. And then I think ok, if she was abused, this can also be possible. But then I listen to Shaela (sp) talk and she seems to distance herself from the actual personal abuse she encountered and mostly explains mind control methodology itself. (like instead of "What I experienced..." she'd say "What a victim experiences during mind control..") This is super sketchy to me and it kind of sounded like she's reading from Cathy's playbook. But does that make it false? it's hard to say.

Her sisters sound legit, but if Shaela was abused and this was kept a secret, could it also be true that her sisters were unaware of what was going on? Was Shaela the oldest child and was she groomed from birth? There are so many details missing that make it hard to make an conclusive judgement. My gut feeling was the sisters were genuine. Their conclusions about Mark being a mind control handler simply because he knows how isn't enough for me to go on. This is not to say he wasn't. Opp or not, he did call attention to the CIA's MK ultra program and government corruption.
I do believe it was you who commented on my opinion first, then claimed my opinion had no validity. I offered my opinion. Maybe you should go back and read, because your version of how things went down is skewed. I offer my opinion only in these types of threads. You don't have to agree, but to say my opinion has no validity is ignorant as money is always the main motivator of people who sell bullshit stories. Again reread the posts, you act like A 13 year old kid when someone questions their favorite pop star.

Isn't it also funny how they are the only ones to have ever come out as survivors of project monarch? Again more proof to tip the scales. These type of things are facts that eventually lead to a sold circumstantial case. But you wouldn't know that since all conspiracies are real. I'm a realistic who understands conspiracies are real and do happen, but not everything is a conspiracy from Brittney Spears to Astoworld.

You can read all of O Brian's books and it still doesn't take away from the fact you're reading only one side of the story, and only the views of two people. Did you honestly think they'd offer proof against themselves, or claim to be Hucksters? Sadly more and more people these days lack critical thinking and discernment.

~JC~

Veteran
I do believe it was you who commented on my opinion first, then claimed my opinion had no validity. I offered my opinion. Maybe you should go back and read, because your version of how things went down is skewed. I offer my opinion only in these types of threads. You don't have to agree, but to say my opinion has no validity is ignorant as money is always the main motivator of people who sell bullshit stories. Again reread the posts, you act like A 13 year old kid when someone questions their favorite pop star.

Isn't it also funny how they are the only ones to have ever come out as survivors of project monarch? Again more proof to tip the scales. These type of things are facts that eventually lead to a sold circumstantial case. But you wouldn't know that since all conspiracies are real. I'm a realistic who understands conspiracies are real and do happen, but not everything is a conspiracy from Brittney Spears to Astoworld.

You can read all of O Brian's books and it still doesn't take away from the fact you're reading only one side of the story, and only the views of two people. Did you honestly think they'd offer proof against themselves, or claim to be Hucksters? Sadly more and more people these days lack critical thinking and discernment.
Bubbajay, I really want to apologize, there’s some really difficult things I’ve been dealing with and I realize I’ve been acting like a total nasty jerk, and it’s real deep stuff and it even goes back to how I communicate with my own mom about certain things, and I’ve taken a lot of that bitterness and resentment on and directed it toward you and I just wanna say I’m sorry. I don’t even know you and I need to get over myself. I never want to come off as nasty as I have and you have my respect. Hopefully you can accept my sincere apology.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Bubbajay, I really want to apologize, there’s some really difficult things I’ve been dealing with and I realize I’ve been acting like a total nasty jerk, and it’s real deep stuff and it even goes back to how I communicate with my own mom about certain things, and I’ve taken a lot of that bitterness and resentment on and directed it toward you and I just wanna say I’m sorry. I don’t even know you and I need to get over myself. I never want to come off as nasty as I have and you have my respect. Hopefully you can accept my sincere apology.
No problem. We all face tribulations in life, and i hope things get better. I also apologize. God bless.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
What I don't understand is all the people who are accused of doing this are rich and could afford the most expensive call girls then why would they need to mess around with mkultra people?
They are evil to put it into simplicity. They get a kick out of torturing human beings whether rich or poor. Another thing is mkultra victims are morphed into robots so they can do whatever the elite want free for life while looking the same as an expensive call girl who might reject their request.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Its alright. My suspicious grew after noticing they ignored an mkultra victim however the moment Brice Taylor spoke of them I immediately knew there was something up.
You said "expose the controlled opposition such as David Icke" This term "controlled opposition" gets thrown around a lot and I'm wondering why people automatically assume this (the lizard people thing? lol). His statements are very grounded in what is happening in the world (i.e., the global assault on humanity), living free and not being a slave to the system. To understand any of this, you'd have to have a good sense of who is in charge in this world and ask yourself if this information plausible. Is there anything that can be gained from what he says or is it better to shut our eyes to it? The same goes for Cathy's story. Should we digest these ideas (not let them CONTROL US), controlled opp or not
They are controlled opposition in a sense that they expose what the elite are doing yet are told to do so or programmed to do so, however their entire purpose is to lead people away from the actual truth. I don't believe you should throw out everything David Icke or Cathy O'Brian said since there is some truth in there.

If you hadn't known this, David Icke once claimed to be Jesus Christ, you can easily find this on YouTube and that's the first sign that something is up. He then went on to a hunch of lectures teaching people that there are lizard people in government...... I was shook to say the least.

Not only that but there was an interview with an mkultra victim where she detailed to him that the queen and them were lizards with tails who would engage in orgies and etc. Now I believe her, I simply don't believe those were lizards rather demons. Not only that but her eyes seem dead like there's no way to explain this but there was simply no human emotion when she spoke whatsoever its as though it were rehearsed.

David Icke, Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brian didn't do meetings with Brice Taylor even though she once lived with them. They were interjoined into bringing about a revelation of higher consciousness to defeat the lizards in government as we become our higher selves of love. Which is leads people to a false sense of spirituality which is the real problem at hand.

Brice Taylor to me doesn't seem like controlled opposition due to her two stances in 1.) Helping mkultra victims and 2.)Her belief that Jesus was the only way to healing.

I do believe Cathy was controlled by Mark Phillips considering how she'd dismiss mkultra victims by saying "you should be happy that this didn't happen to you or your family" type of line.

The thing is that these people(elites) aren't that powerful, their plans change and they are constantly looking behind their backs because their scared of someone greater. (you should watch Katt Williams on this) but they are afraid of him..... God. So with that they are able to kill certain people and some they can't which is why I believe they are fear mongering people as well into believing these elites are all powerful.

There are also multiple cases of mkultra victims escaping and seeing as they aren't all powerful they can't catch them all that's why they place controlled opposition as well which would deter the mkultra victims from healing.

By the way Cathy O'Brian follows Donald Trump supporters and Melania Trump on Twitter......... Thats another red flag.

In all honesty I think she is lying and it might be a case of one's repercussions for digging in too deep into the rabbit hole since I did hear that she was digging into this stuff and contacted Cathy and Mark. And I've experienced this case, where when you dig so much into mkultra you start believing that you are an mkultra victim to yourself despite having none of these issues of abuse. Which is how she probably fell into their trap and also a trap I think many people who seek truth eventually find which is through the stages similar to squid game.

1.) You find out about mkultra and you're scared so you leave.
2.) You come back to it since it's oddly interesting yet still scary.
3.) You're eventually disensitized.
4.) You lose consciousness of what is your reality and you begin to identify with it.
5.) You enjoy the content and want to be a part of it.

Moving on....

The girl never suffered any sexual, physical abuse as mkultra victims as a means to split her personalities from what I've heard either. She may have suffered strict religion in mormonism though which from my experience doesn't cause a split in personalities.

You should read the article I put up in my first post since many mkultra victims have spoken out about Mark including Brice Taylor.

Diogenes

Established
One thing I never understood about people who expose some weird facts,is why are they not eliminated by the System. How can David Icke for example get away with all this stuff he exposes about the royal family ? They could simply throw him out of the planet, with all the power they've got. But he's still there telling to the audience that the Queen is just a lizard. This also applies to this site,VC - as much as I like the stuff he's into,it really makes me wonder why his site is still there, functioning. I don't know, these are a bit complicated for me to explain.

redqueen

Superstar
when it comes to high profile "whistle blower" being
Seen/Heard everywhere

it's simply the heros and villains of the show tptb put
on for the 99% of Us

this way Ya win more Peoples and control then steer
the social development in w/e direction Ya want too

We've Seen this with the lgb movement and other agendas
to the point We're at where We are now

why is obrian/Icke allowed to name names/speak about it

it's because those names don't have any connections to
the names that count and those named are disposable

many of these so called "elites" think of it as a honour to be chosen
as the sacrifice and have lived for that moment
especially in the generational "families"

these evil things are not like Us
they do not have a line they will not cross,a moral compass
that stops them or Soul

most Peoples can only imagine to a limit of what We find
inhumane or acceptable,they cannot wrap their minds
around the actual Truth of the horrors and atrocities that
take place in this World

sometimes because they don't want to and others because
they just can't

We study the tools by which they manipulate Us here everyday
there's so many ways,We don't even realize it while We're lost
in system thinking

We have been lucky enough somehow to break Our stystem
thinking
now it's just staying that way and I Believe a Good way of doing
that is reminding Ourselves of their tools of control and being
aware of them in w/e medias We digest

is every one eye or okay sign gonna be someone in the club
no but if they're in the so called "elites" or anyone heavily
promoted to Us in all medias shows/ads etc..there's a Good
chance they've done what needs to be to join a few lvls of
the club

as for VC they're like any of Us trying to spread Truth and
bring awareness
how have We not been silenced it's because some Peoples
are not even on the radar of needing to be silenced

if We had a huge traffic flow it might be a different story

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
One thing I never understood about people who expose some weird facts,is why are they not eliminated by the System. How can David Icke for example get away with all this stuff he exposes about the royal family ? They could simply throw him out of the planet, with all the power they've got.
they need these people to vocalize the "revelation of the method". in short, the satanists need to let us know what they are doing to us so that we are willing, compliant participants in their plans/rituals.
now, if they go too far, they certainly can be killed: ted gunderson, philip schneider, etc.

Last edited: