Favorite Things Thread!

Maes17

Superstar
BRO who does not like smexy women they be poppin off!
You can never go wrong with liking monayyyyyyy make it rain yalll
My mom has a fear of birds too and it makes me laugh each time she screams when a seagull flies above her head xD
But I personally love Blue Jays we call ours in the backyard Mordecai cause that's from the Cartoon Network show
Mordecai! Regular show lol.
My boys loves that show. I have a t shirt.

Just a fear of pigeons for me. Idk why, they’re ugly

Placing this here because like Pavlov's dog, my mouth was watering watching it. That, and it's made from a Canadian product. :) I think I would jazz it up and intertwine this recipe with their Pumpkin pie one. I'm sure a layer of cheesecake could be added too, lol:

Layered Triple Berry & Vanilla Dessert

Maes17

Superstar
Placing this here because like Pavlov's dog, my mouth was watering watching it. That, and it's made from a Canadian product. :) I think I would jazz it up and intertwine this recipe with their Pumpkin pie one. I'm sure a layer of cheesecake could be added too, lol:

Layered Triple Berry & Vanilla Dessert
That’s diabetes and a half but I would clean that plate in a jiffy

Carolyn

Star
So about 2 months ago I finally had a private consultation through the Medical Cannabis Clinic here in the UK and am now prescribed legal cannabis flower!! I took the oil the first month which has 15mg THC 10mg of THC and it helped a bit especially with the horrendus nerve pain in my legs but that was about all so the second time I took the flower and I just got it delivered last thursday, so weird being prescribed cannabis and having it couriers to your door by DX 24 hour tracked delivery.

Its only been 5 days and I noticed huge benefits almost straight away. I have been sleeping so much better straight away, first night I slept for 8 hours straight and when I woke up I actually felt like I had slept, the constant joint pain that was pretty much everywhere has drastically improved, not really got bad legs cramps either both of which are the things that have been messing with my sleep the most to the point where I could sleep all day and night and still wake up just as exhausted, that went on for so long I can't even remember when it got that bad! So because of that I dont feel half dead when i am actually awake, was sitting trying to keep my eyes open a lot of the time I was so tired but sleep was doing nothing. So pretty amazing so far, daughters going to have a consultation too as she has one of the same conditions as me and a load of other stuff going on too as well as a lot of pain.

I honestly never thought Id see the day when it was available for medical use at the very least!! It just sort of started happening about 2 years ago!! Had no idea till recently that it was actually even available!

Carolyn

Star
I got these a cpl months ago to try and cause I wanted the tin, the chocolates are so good, so chocolatey but not sickeningly sweet they have a high cocoa content, so nice though I am gonna get some again, they have two other tins which I want lol I had kind of forgot about them, was gonna get a cpl for presents and forgot all about them, too late now but not for me lol

Road Dog7

Writing Music
A spectrum of color / & sound vibrations
A universal laguage in -self
Emotion and thought

Hmm let's see off the top of my head:
Animals.
The outdoors.
Nice walks.
Adventures.
Flowers.
Chocolate.
Tea.
Windmills.
Word searches.
Those match three app games.
People that I can really connect with.
Mountain men (haha please don't laugh)
Mountains or course lol.
Wow I have alot of favourite things apparently lol!! Also the obvious to me, is God.
Edit :Also, how could I forget dragonflies???? They are magnificent! :D

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Oman. Gem of the Arabian Peninsula | Travel Documentary

Ahh I finally caught up to this v-blog, what a journey. Forgive my odd post as I tend to like a smoke like our guide Ahmed in the middle there! :D

What a beautiful country. The cost of living is affordable. You see so such much fruit, dates and banana available it shows the "global warming, limits-to-growth" narrative of the Jewish Rothschild cabal is a complete lie. Too bad the video didn't cover more of the waterfalls at Dahrbut, wow!

If we could cut out the anti-Christ middle-men I can see a way where nations could collaborate. For instance master technicians like @UAC or myself from NA could work really well in Oman or the UAE servicing these ships and automobiles etc, Not to say that Germans or Canadians are better craftsmen, just that we have a longer history with industrial techniques. Still let us get together... keep the human economy flowing naturally, in opposition to the academic/ BS theoretical contrivances.

DesertRose

Superstar
f we could cut out the anti-Christ middle-men I can see a way where nations could collaborate. For instance master technicians like @UAC or myself from NA could work really well in Oman or the UAE servicing these ships or automobiles etc, Not to say that Germans or Canadians are better craftsmen, just that we have a longer history with industrial techniques. Still let us get together... keep the human economy flowing naturally, in opposition to the academic contrivances.
Exactly, many of these countries need skilled industrial techniques but the educational and propaganda systems beckon their students to live and work in the west and downgrade many countries in the world as viable places to live, grow and work in the minds of many westerners whatever their background is.

What a beautiful country. The cost of living is affordable. You see so much fruit, dates and banana available that it shows the "global warming, limits-to-growth" narrative of the Jewish Rothschild cabal is a complete lie. Too bad the video didn't cover more of the waterfalls at Dahrbut, wow!
I agree, they push scarcity but the earth is bountiful. :)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
This is my digs, favorite repair methods. It hurts my heart that that our machines were sold away from Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, etc. but I'm happy to see other people putting full use to these old school lathes and presses. We haven't stopped either! From East to West there's a perpetual inspiration. It's also why I'm a Nationalist, in that we world workers are the same, grinding away. Namaste, Peace to all.