Feel-good Videos

Carolyn

Star
Im not a big fan of beasties tbh, bees and wasps scare me even though Ive never been stung although am sure the pain is nothing compared ot what I am used to, am more scared in case I have a massive allergic reaction and die or something lol although wasps I hate more cause those are just evil little bastards and will just sting you repeatedly but bees die and I kinda feel a bit warmer towards them given their function in the ecosystem and the fact that they are declining really scares me. So anyway, me and my daughter are always watching and sharing allsorts of videos and she found this one and we watched it earlier today, we skipped forward a little bit because it is on for a good ten mins but we were both rooting for this wee guy lol

As we would say here in Glasgow "mon the bees!" lol

although wasps I hate more cause those are just evil little bastards
They are underneath God's Control and are only a proof of God's Love for us if ever they do sting us.

Good people are people whom God Loves and are those who suffer during this life. The sufferings are only a means to expiate us from our sins.

No Heart

Rookie
I actually like wasps ... They look cool and they never did anything to me. I only got stung by bees. They are nasty motherfuckers. They sting without any reason, unlike wasps. But you have to be careful with wasps. If they are building nests in houses, bushes etc. they are not attacking humans (unless they feel threatend). If it is the kind that builds their nests in the ground, then stay away, those are aggressive as fuck!

As a child I always saved wasps from drowning in a fountain that was close to a playground I used to go to. I couldn't stand seeing them suffer.

Last year I found the (supertasty) leftovers of a barbeque. Shared the chicken with a wasp. It would sit down on my hand, cutting out pieces of the meat and bring it to the nest, then coming back, cutting more out, etc. It was so amazing and cute to watch.

Last edited: