FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Lalas

Star
What's happening, Germany?

From winning the championship in 2014...it's been going downhill since...

Punishment "from above "for their crazy liberalization maybe?:) (liberalization to the authorities, however; there are quite a number of decent Germans who do not accept liberal doctrines; the bad thing is that, to date, perhaps over 90% of them are in a big mistake about the reality behind the" enemy of liberals " Russia).
And, on other side, those who have now laid another brick in the fall of the German national team, Japan, are competing with China who will be the first to introduce the new world order in Asia. That's the way it is.

Only complete personal rejection is the answer, if there is an answer at all (because the United Opposition, as we see, is largely a myth; it is necessary for many people to be resistant, but also to be able to unite, and effectively; difficult)

Germany is missing a Klinsmann.:)

e-Enoch

Superstar
And, on other side, those who have now laid another brick in the fall of the German national team, Japan, are competing with China who will be the first to introduce the new world order in Asia. That's the way it is.
It's quite interesting how the East Asian teams have been "stopping" them in the World Cup...with South Korea beating them early on in 2018...and now with Japan...

And...

The Belt and Road project in EU is making them more "economically dependent..." on China...

Germany is missing a Klinsmann.:)

Lalas

Star
It's quite interesting how the East Asian teams have been "stopping" them in the World Cup...with South Korea beating them early on in 2018...and now with Japan...

And...

The Belt and Road project in EU is making them more "economically dependent..." on China...

Yes - the footballer Klinsmann and the popular personality that can be used to bring more genetically normal people to the needle are different things. I didn't follow him on what he said, but he's probably in on the dark side. That's how it works. I parted with many and various of my favorites after they became involved in popularizing the story of the plague and the need for the magic needle.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Seems to be a lot of violence this time. Whats with the footballers fighting each other like Argentina vs Netherlands.

plus the ghost logo has a stargate now

I would have thought nothing of the mention of a “star gate” if I had not recently had the same thought watching an advert for Swarovski Crystal…

Octo symbolism, stargates, one eye features- ticks all the boxes so I wonder why now?

free2018

Star

You mean Masonry goes against Islam? Probably.

There are many so called “ Masonic Muslims”.

View attachment 83281
lol at that man and the others like him. Islam means submission to God, how are u gonna worship someone else?
But in the pic there is written that he was "the key founding figures of Islamic modernism", that's the biggest hint he was everything but muslim.