Final roast/farewell post

Maes17

Superstar
Good afternoon VC people and @Awoken2’s bots.
Please help yourself to some mcdonalds big macs and diabetes inducing sprite. If you decide not to eat, it’s ok. The table is there all night. Your minds can stay undecided like @free2018 inability to determine if man or woman.

So….this will be my final roast. I’ve decided to retire from the VC forum community. The content here has been more stale than @polymoog attempts at insults. Outdated.

Chass is laughing out there somewhere at that joke. My people on the BTS side will also agree. #Boomerhumor #boomroasted #GenZ

Not funny? Sorry. Hope that didn’t burn as much as those 2019 wildfires in Oz land. Amirite? @JoChris

Yes I said that. Bad humor^^^if you have a hard time comprehending. @Dalit has recommended a book “How to read for dummies” much like the entertainment industry. Just open your eyes #woke.

Anywho if I missed any names. Not forgotten. It’s been real. But I’ve finally decided to call the moniker here quits.

Bots, thots, tots and have nots,

Signing off

Please help yourself to some mcdonalds big macs and diabetes inducing sprite. If you decide not to eat, it’s ok. The table is there all night. Your minds can stay undecided like @free2018 inability to determine if man or woman.

So….this will be my final roast. I’ve decided to retire from the VC forum community. The content here has been more stale than @polymoog attempts at insults. Outdated.

Chass is laughing out there somewhere at that joke. My people on the BTS side will also agree. #Boomerhumor #boomroasted #GenZ

Not funny? Sorry. Hope that didn’t burn as much as those 2019 wildfires in Oz land. Amirite? @JoChris

Yes I said that. Bad humor^^^if you have a hard time comprehending. @Dalit has recommended a book “How to read for dummies” much like the entertainment industry. Just open your eyes #woke.

Anywho if I missed any names. Not forgotten. It’s been real. But I’ve finally decided to call the moniker here quits.

Signing off
I can appreciate everything you wrote, Maes. These boards have definitely changed and are not what they used to be. You mentioned the word "outdated" which I think is an accurate word to describe where they're currently at. They just don't have the vibe that used to, which is what made these forums interesting and engaging. Is it because older members have left, or the level of conversation(s) is no longer there? Maybe it's a mixture of both, but it does become rather monotonous having the same online discussions over and over again, and at times, even regressing with a plethora of videos and articles posted with no commentary. If it wasn't for my online music station, I don't think I'd be here at all.

In any event, be good to yourself, wife and family, Maes. You always seemed like a kind-hearted person.

Take care.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Signing off

polymoog

Superstar
1683422869678.png

DONT leave! i promise i wont tease you anymore! (im lying, i will).

you could just take a break from the board for a few months, maes. many do, and theres nothing wrong with that. theres no real reason for you to kill the account. things can turn around here in a moment and get very active, especially with the upcoming alien FF.

if you DO go, i wish you and your family the best. i had a good time with you here.
stay away from the low consciousness food, my friend. :)

your pal,
francis

1683423185944.png

Maes17

Superstar
View attachment 86542

DONT leave! i promise i wont tease you anymore! (im lying, i will).

you could just take a break from the board for a few months, maes. many do, and theres nothing wrong with that. theres no real reason for you to kill the account. things can turn around here in a moment and get very active, especially with the upcoming alien FF.

if you DO go, i wish you and your family the best. i had a good time with you here.
stay away from the low consciousness food, my friend. :)

your pal,
francis

View attachment 86543
lol. Tease away.

love y’alls in a forum way. Haven’t been feeling it recently around here.

Maybe a break. I’ll let time dictate that one.
But to all the VC peoples I’ve mingled with here.
It’s been a fun ride.

My family is doing great btw. Thanks for the well wishes.

Wigi

Veteran
Personally ,I'd say it's not that the quality has dropped but it's because I believe we've entered a post-conspiracy era so you either adapt and start exploring the spiritual side of things or you're left with no much choice but to quit and focus on your personal life given the fact that society is compromised plus freedom of speech and privacy are dying concepts.
The only way to understand things right now it's through spiritual lenses where you ultimately accept the idea that everything seems rigged because prophecies have to pass, simple as that. I never had the occasion to converse with you during all these years but I hope the time spent on these forums helped you to realize there is a greater reality behind the scenes and hopefully you may find God down the road.

JoChris

Superstar
lol. Tease away.

love y’alls in a forum way. Haven’t been feeling it recently around here.

Maybe a break. I’ll let time dictate that one.
But to all the VC peoples I’ve mingled with here.
It’s been a fun ride.

My family is doing great btw. Thanks for the well wishes.
I suggest several factors on way it has changed so much:
like others have mentioned a lot of old forum members left [some banned, some personal choice], and the resulting interactions got a lot less exciting for some as a result.
COVID changed people's priorities a lot and it seems to have lasted.
Subscription required to access all articles probably made a lot of people not follow onto the forum link.
Stars are no longer hiding what only observant people who were already familiar with symbolism would recognise. The excitement factor of "what if" has gone.
Not everyone is interested in spiritual matters, and a lot of the other threads look fake at times.

There isn't any easy answer, maybe we just have to start the conversations on alternative topics since VC doesn't seem to offer much any more.

Daze

Superstar
Seems Maes is going on break when i drop back in. I'm sure someone here is gonna think we are the same person @Maes17.

Well enjoy your break, seems everyone returns here at some point or another, even if it be under an alias.