First Earth Battalion

Karlysymon

Superstar
The reason iam making this thread is because....the times.
For people familiar with the subject, i think it is worth revisiting or talking about.

Psychic spies? True. The non-fiction book which serves as the movie's basis features Colonel John B. Alexander. He served as a Special Forces commander in Vietnam and spent decades promoting the use of psychics and "remote viewers" for national security. (That is, when he wasn't pursuing his interests in -linguistic programming, UFOs, or non-lethal weapons.) In 2007, our own Sharon Weinberger interviewed Col. Alexander in some depth on the military use of witches. "They were doing palmistry, crystal ball kinds of stuff," he said.

MI5, Magicians and False Flag OPs

Cintra

Star
Excellent!

Though tbh, I am still not entirely convinced it isn't some kind of joke.

meximonk

Star
Padon me, I keep hearing the phrase, "First Earth Battalion" across the internet periodically. Could someone enlighten this old fart what it means? Thanks in advance.

meximonk

Star
Thanks. These people already exist, as I'm sure most of you on this Forum with me already know. That's what Delta Force is. Even with my background I had very limited contact with them, but they do exist.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Wonder if/how attached the Vietnam operation was to Project Phoenix.
I think you are asking how this played into the Vietnam operation and Phoenix? If so, it's a great question and what did the DoD hope to achieve?
Thanks. These people already exist, as I'm sure most of you on this Forum with me already know. That's what Delta Force is. Even with my background I had very limited contact with them, but they do exist.
I thought the tv show Messiah perfectly encapsulated these types of operation: an intelligence agent/asset/pawn who somehow wroughts real "miracles".

meximonk

Star
I think you are asking how this played into the Vietnam operation and Phoenix? If so, it's a great question and what did the DoD hope to achieve?

I thought the tv show Messiah perfectly encapsulated these types of operation: an intelligence agent/asset/pawn who somehow wroughts real "miracles".
Don't watch tv, haven't since 2000. (I have downloaded a select few shows from beyond that time period and watched them, i.e. "Star Trek Enterprise). But the Deltas are the closest thing to the Dune Universe's "Sardaukar" Soldiers. I can tell you they are some of the most "ate up" as we used to say as grunts, Special Ops I'd ever seen.

Johnny5

Veteran
Don't watch tv, haven't since 2000. (I have downloaded a select few shows from beyond that time period and watched them, i.e. "Star Trek Enterprise). But the Deltas are the closest thing to the Dune Universe's "Sardaukar" Soldiers. I can tell you they are some of the most "ate up" as we used to say as grunts, Special Ops I'd ever seen.

What does "ate up" mean in that context? Tough and grizzled or chewed up and worn out?

Awoken2

Superstar
I didn't know where to put this but I had to put it somewhere.

Some fascinating links made here between Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence, L Ron Hubbard, Tom Cruise any many more.

@Karlysymon I strongly recommend you get the book Tavistock Institute Social Engineering of The Masses. It gives some valuable insight into the Smelly Cheeses programme MI5 used to run on their subjects involving MK Ultra techniques that enabled remote viewing.

It's a fascinating and equally disturbing book.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

I think it bears some investigation!

World powers have always went to the occult, since the dawn of time. Since you know, never ignore a potential resource. Though I'm not sure how much actually came from their resources ever. I've know a lot of people that have been heavily invested in the occult and swore that supernatural powers changed their lives... But I've never seen any actual proof that it does anything other than change someone's outlook; something you can do without the mumbo jumbo.