To HELL With The OLYMPICS and The Super Bowl and Bud Light and Pride Month

TrustNo1

Established
The OLYMPICS start in a few days and I'm already sick and tired of them. And to add insult to injury guess where they are coming from? Well here is a hint: the same place the curse of our lives came from. CHINA. Yeah another mocking joke on us by the Evil Demons commonly known as the Globalist Bastards. Have fun watching the Olympics on Zionist NBC on your Chinese TV and get even fatter eating Chinese food you got from your local Chinese Wal-Mart. Or you can do what Doomsday Cult Mom does and totally ignore the whole crappy spectacular of global merchandise. They already trying to kill us with poisonous fake vaccines and we are just supposed to sit and pretend everything is alright as little children are injected with poisonous fake vaccines and sentenced to live unhealthy lives in the Hell these bastards have created on purpose? I say fk them all on the Chinese virus and vaccines they rode in on.
Asians are the most complying, order-taking, mindless idiots of them all.
Covid situation really cemented that fact

Does anyone even know what happened at the Superbowl? I would expect it's not that great
I didnt watch, but supposedly there was a haltime commercial about avocados that was blasphemous

Instead, this ad took aim at a fundamental doctrine of the Christian faith: the belief in original sin and the need for a Savior to redeem us.

The commercial takes place in the Garden of Eden right after Eve ate the fruit that God had explicitly forbidden them to eat, as described in Genesis 3. Adam looks horrified when he realizes what Eve — played by Anna Faris — has done and notices that he is naked.

But then, the story gets turned on its head when a talking squirrel shows up and offers Eve Avocados from Mexico as a way to solve the problem.

Fast forward to New York in the 21st century, and everything is fine since the Avocados from Mexico solved the problem and freed humanity from the consequences of sin. Everyone is naked, including the Statue of Liberty.

While this might seem like just another silly Super Bowl ad, the message is sinister and blasphemous, as it makes light of sin and diminishes the importance of God and Christ.

First off, it minimizes the consequences of original sin, painting the fall of man and the entrance of sin into the world as just a minor inconvenience that could be solved by avocados.

But it also shows contempt for God, suggesting a supposedly better solution to the problem of sin than God’s plan, which was to send Christ into the world to die on the cross and redeem mankind.
In my opinion theres some homosexual undertones to the commercial as well.

TrustNo1

Established
I didnt watch, but supposedly there was a haltime commercial about avocados that was blasphemous

the same “avocados from Mexico” company did a secret society ad in the past too

Oh gosh! Glad I never saw that one, that just looks like a disgrace. They keep getting away with this horrible media. It's no wonder none of us know what really happened at this Superbowl, we don't even want to find out! This is disgusting, really.
They just love to warp things and make them upside down.

redqueen

Superstar
is anyone else wondering if rehannna shared her
pregnancy wearing red during a lautir because they're
(her and rocky)planning on making a offering with this one?

redqueen

Superstar
I Seen it different
the first was the embodiment and the 2nd is sacrifice
to solidify that first
guess will wait and See

Diogenes

Established
Oh gosh! Glad I never saw that one, that just looks like a disgrace. They keep getting away with this horrible media. It's no wonder none of us know what really happened at this Superbowl, we don't even want to find out! This is disgusting, really.
They just love to warp things and make them upside down.
I dont understand this mentality, really.
If you want to know your enemy, you should pay attention to what they do. You don't have to be involved or influenced by what they do. Same with listening to music - are you so afraid that you are going to transform to a devil worshipping person if you listen to a certain song ? :D Who said this,"I don't listen to music, I study music" . That's the right thing to do.You can do that too, without fearing that it will destroy your life. We are in VC anyway,we should be more critical and make conclusions from what we see/listen to. After all, think that we are watching helpless clowns doing idiotic things,lol:cool:

I dont understand this mentality, really.
If you want to know your enemy, you should pay attention to what they do. You don't have to be involved or influenced by what they do. Same with listening to music - are you so afraid that you are going to transform to a devil worshipping person if you listen to a certain song ? :D Who said this,"I don't listen to music, I study music" . That's the right thing to do.You can do that too, without fearing that it will destroy your life. We are in VC anyway,we should be more critical and make conclusions from what we see/listen to. After all, think that we are watching helpless clowns doing idiotic things,lol:cool:
Oh, I definitely know the enemy. I've definitely been critical for some time, and overall skeptical. This world is crazy, and we just have to get through it as much as possible!

Taylor Swift and the super bowl may they both rot in the satanic hell that spawned them along with netyahoo. I am wondering also how much Ukraine and Israel propaganda will be unleashed subliminally or otherwise. Maybe Zelensky can appear during the half time show singing a duet with Tay Tay. And Orange Man does a Bud Lite commercial?