Foods & Food Supplies, Illnesses, Medicines, and General Health

Dalit

Star
I don't even have to watch this to know it's true. As hard as it is, going less processed and as natural as possible with food is really when I feel my best. The cravings for sugar and junk lessen tremendously. They almost fade away until eating it again a couple of times and then it's re-toxifying.

invisible

Hi everyone, because of depression, I ate bad food to full the emptiness inside me. I eat to fill the void but also because food is the only happiness source that I got (dopamine). That's why I gained a lot of weight and I feel disgusted at myself for being this way. I also have no self control so I kind of see it as that I have a sugar addiction.
I want to avoid those typical processed food but it's so hard so I try to learn more about it.
Are there maybe any telegram groups, books, documentaries or video's you've watched that motivates you to eat healthy?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hi everyone, because of depression, I ate bad food to full the emptiness inside me. I eat to fill the void but also because food is the only happiness source that I got (dopamine). That's why I gained a lot of weight and I feel disgusted at myself for being this way. I also have no self control so I kind of see it as that I have a sugar addiction.
I want to avoid those typical processed food but it's so hard so I try to learn more about it.
Are there maybe any telegram groups, books, documentaries or video's you've watched that motivates you to eat healthy?
Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

Here's a YT Channel that has lots of practical tips and recipes for healthy eating and good health, overall. You may want to check it out. :)

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Southeast Asia's Booming Vaping Industry: Should We Be Worried?"