For Tempest

Daze

Superstar
Here, a thread just for you, all about you. Out of respect for @DesertRose we can move the convo here. Unless derailing the Islamic video thread has been your goal?.. and to be honest i would not be surprised.

So let me see. ..

"Im through here"
"Wait Im not through here!"
Just more of that honest communication eh?

You keep posting like you are the party who delivers divine justice, as if you are the judge... you aint Allah. Only Allah is Allah. You attempt to pervert the gift of the almighty to suit your own desires... for fitna and child trafficking, r*pe and murder. I dont "side with Islams enemies" because YOU are one of the main "enemies of Islam" on this platform. I call out wrong wherever I see it, even within myself. If "Muslims" such as yourself are so compromised that people outside of Islam must attempt to confront and correct you... whos fault is that?

If you are "done with this" why did you just hit me up with a private convo request to engage with you further where nobody else can see? What are you so desperate to hide? Why did you try to lie in that communication and ask "what thread are you talking about" in spite of the fact that I have posted its link multiple times here... in comments you have replied to? Because you are getting the breaks beaten off of you here and you want to hide your deficient arguments.

So here is your test, lets see what you are really about... https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/max-blumenthal-grayzone-exposed.9694/
There is the thread which has been waiting for you... lets see if you are TRULY ready to confront Muslim oppression and attacks on the deen of Islam... or if you will just redirect this onto more fitna.

Why do you quote every post with an insult? It makes me want to ignore the rest of your post, as i already have done. Such as when you began a long post with this..

"Lets not write books" Then proceeds to do just that lol
Either you're serious, or you're just looking to get one up on me. If you want it you have it. I am far from prefect and have never claimed such. Go ahead, put that in your signature as a reminder.

I dont "side with Islams enemies" because YOU are one of the main "enemies of Islam"
If this was true then why are you against every Muslim here? Lets take your Aisha thread. how many Muslims have you insulted there. Do i need to quote them?
In fact i often point out you agree with the polytheists and have even gone out of your way to do so, even against Muslims. Is this not also true?

If you are "done with this" why did you just hit me up with a private convo request to engage with you further where nobody else can see?
Isn't it obvious? It really highlights this is all about ego and at least one of us only cares what others think about their posts. That's why i tried to take you into private. Infact i even said.. lets remove the ego. Why don't you screenshot it for all of us?

Its pretty telling you chose to reply publicly.

Anyone who knows me knows i don't like to debate Muslims. Period, because it makes Islam look weak. There is a Muslim here who thinks Jesus was crucified, there is another like you who rejects hadith. But do you know what the difference is between them and you???

They don't actively make threads and posts attacking Islam. As i see you have yet again taken a shot in Akays thread minutes ago. No, i don't believe Muhammad was perfect but why do you choose that thread? Why are you not in Phipps thread refuting that the Bible contains the only accurate description of Jannah? I think the answer here is so clear it doesn't even need to be stated.

To begin with i have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here. The Almighty knows i speak the truth in every situation and that is good enough for me. For once my online persona matches my real life one in that i honestly don't care what others think of me. Please Allah and you will please the creation.

I vaguely remember Max B. But its been years since I've seen his content. I guess i need to read the thread, but it seems that for me to be a Muslim i have to attack Max.. according to you anyway. Why not Pamela Gellar? Why not David Wood? Why not Sam Shuman? I can literally list 100's, if not 1000's of names here that are enemies to Islam... but according to you. Max is some kind of arch villain?

I''ll read your thread at some point if Allah wills.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You are a true coward. You have the opportunity to confront one of the most serious propaganda pipelines against Muslims, yet you balk and lie about it. I will continue to post in any thread I want to, including desert corpse flowers... you will likely continue to lie, avoid actually confronting enemies of Islam/Muslims and campaign in favor of child trafficking, r*pe and murder... likely continue telling everyone how much you aint listening, wont reply anymore and wont be back... yeah right.

I wont be responding here anymore and I doubt many will join you in your deflection-fest and attempts to hide your true nature at the expense of lying about a Muslim (myself) who is already confronting enemies of Islam/Muslims, including you. All while you pretend to be a defender of Islam and Muslims yourself.

Daze

Superstar
"Im done with this.... wait, let me just make another false-accusation against you... Im blocking you... wait, let me hit up your DMs... goodbye and... wait, let me start an entire thread where me and my clown car can show up dissing you... you can have the last word... wait..." lol
I found this funny myself. Isn't this what you want? The ability to grandstand? For all eyes to be on you? Well now they are Tempo. You are welcome.

Personally i thought you would show a fraction of respect to DesertRose by leaving her thread, but I've been wrong before.

Daze

Superstar
You are a true coward. You have the opportunity to confront one of the most serious propaganda pipelines against Muslims, yet you balk and lie about it. I will continue to post in any thread I want to, including desert corpse flowers... you will likely continue to lie, avoid actually confronting enemies of Islam/Muslims and campaign in favor of child trafficking, r*pe and murder... likely continue telling everyone how much you aint listening, wont reply anymore and wont be back... yeah right.

I wont be responding here anymore and I doubt many will join you in your deflection-fest and attempts to hide your true nature at the expense of lying about a Muslim (myself) who is already confronting enemies of Islam/Muslims, including you. All while you pretend to be a defender of Islam and Muslims yourself.
Hard for you to start a post that's not insulting, isn't it Tempo? My boss once had some real wisdom one day when i got into a fight with a co-worker. I wish i could remember exactly what he said, but it was something like... when you hate someone they consume you, occupying space in your head at free rent, while to the other guy, you don't exist in his world at all. Of course I didn't put it at poetically as he did, but you get the jist.

Calling me a coward benefits who? Pretty clear its an expression of anger, is it not? Angry at what Tempo? Angry at who? At this Muslim for defending his prophet? Did you know 80% of Muslims (some 1.7 billion) are Sunni and think exactly like i do?..

Well let me get to your actual post, that you can't help but begin with insults.

You have the opportunity to confront one of the most serious propaganda pipelines against Muslims, yet you balk and lie about it.
What are you going on about? I have not even read your thread yet. Have you no sabr what so ever? Where is your patience?

I will continue to post in any thread I want to, including desert corpse flowers
This is one of the reasons people think you're not a Muslim, including me. Because you have made the believers your enemy and the mushriks your allies.

While I'm sure you will carry on in your promise Tempo, because you are not a man of character. Indeed this world revolves around you. Why should you consider the feelings of other believers?

likely continue telling everyone how much you aint listening
You'd be surprised how much you put down that i don't actually read. For instance the last 3 or 4 posts you wrote when i said you can talk amongst one another. I do know that one long post that you began with the "book insult" i never read at all, other then the top, insult line itself.

I wont be responding here anymore and I doubt many will join you in your deflection-fes
This i find hard to believe and i don't expect anyone in this thread but you and me Tempo. This is your chance to grandstand. Attention is what YOU want? Isn't it? CLEARLY you do or you would have responded to my attempt at a private convo. In fact you made it public.

Should i tag anyone its only done so I'm not backbiting them, much like i did with Phipps, Red and Mel in the last thread during our conversation.

But here? This thread? Its all about You my friend. This is your time to shine, show the world what you really think, as a Muslim who rejects Islams prophet.

about a Muslim (myself) who is already confronting enemies of Islam/Muslims, including you.
I wish you were here... so you could hear my laugh.