Former Witch Speaks On Halloween

Bubbajay

Veteran
I think what is similar to occultism and Wicca is the lie about magic. Human beings have no power to cast spells or make "magic". satan fools some into thinking they have power, but it's a lie which is all satan does.
I agree to a certain extent. Real magic is about using spirits/devils to do your bidding. Its also about controlling other people.

Black magic has been used for thousands of years, the Egyptians were masters at it. It evolved into what later became know as Mesmerism, then Hypnosis in the field of psychology. The Egyptian priests use to put every child of a certain age under hypnosis, so later on in life that person could be put under a trance more easily. While under this spell the child would utter things that were said to be from the gods. The priests knew better though, it was a way to make the masses subordinate. They also used natural and scientific phenomena to control the masses, the priests knew astronomy and kept it from the masses, they could " predict" when solar eclipses and other astral alignments would happen, and claimed it was messages from the gods. They'd use this to whatever ends they chose.

Angel/devil magic involves rituals that supposedly summons devils. I don't believe these rituals are necessary. People can contact devils anytime they choose in my opinion.

Unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone mention the Inquisition where the church would steal people's land and money by calling them witches. A witch never has done anything to me personally so I am somewhat ambivalent about the whole subject.

Lurking009

Veteran
Unless I missed it I haven't seen anyone mention the Inquisition where the church would steal people's land and money by calling them witches. A witch never has done anything to me personally so I am somewhat ambivalent about the whole subject.
It was specifically the Roman Catholic Church that murdered people for their land and money, and there's a difference between being accused of withcraft and actually practising witchcraft, which is what this thread is about, I think.

Teresa

Rookie
Nor me. Most people think there is no power in witchcraft so it wouldn't affect them good or bad. That's why it was legalised in the 1960's.

Teresa

Rookie
Again that's your opinion. Ask a catholic what they are and they'll answer with catholic, not christian.
They would also say that they were Christian. What is Catholicism if it isn't Christianity? Islam?

Lurking009

Veteran
They would also say that they were Christian. What is Catholicism if it isn't Christianity? Islam?
Christians are those who follow Jesus Christ and His Word, the Holy Bible. There may be Christians within the RCC, however when compared/contrasted to the Holy Bible, the RCC and it's doctrine cannot be considered Christian. That's a whole other topic, though, and there are threads that go over how and why the RCC contradicts the Bible and negates the completed works of Christ.

Maldarker

Star
You don't have to read my comments, nor do you have to comment on them. You claim they're the same, when they're not. If Wicca was the same as any previous occult religion, then why did Gerald Gardner go through the trouble of writing all new rituals and books on the subject of his new religion? Why didn't he just hijack an existing one, or start a new branch somewhere else?

When you claimed Wiccans were only female druids I knew you didn't know what you were talking about, anyone who's read or even googled Wicca knows that's not the case, but you can believe what you want. It doesn't make you right, but you're free to do so none the less.
Dude you are what others claim about you...I said it the way i did because i don't want to delve into anymore it is all the same evil entities dude doesn't matter what rituals get you to them its the same. But if you want to go down that dark path go...I just gave warnings on why. I don't go to that dark place anymore and bro if you like it fine...i know its not 100% with ref cross ref checks upon it thats what you want. Like i said its the same and i will stand by it. evil is evil. But if you want to parse it then please make a thread on it said i would be anxious to see what your astute observation on all things occultic.

Here going to make it simple on why i don't care about it and yes i do know that wiccans are not just female druids but its the same evil that gets you to the same place of depravity. Unless you think there is white & black magick?

Bubbajay

Veteran
Dude you are what others claim about you...I said it the way i did because i don't want to delve into anymore it is all the same evil entities dude doesn't matter what rituals get you to them its the same. But if you want to go down that dark path go...I just gave warnings on why. I don't go to that dark place anymore and bro if you like it fine...i know its not 100% with ref cross ref checks upon it thats what you want. Like i said its the same and i will stand by it. evil is evil. But if you want to parse it then please make a thread on it said i would be anxious to see what your astute observation on all things occultic.

Here going to make it simple on why i don't care about it and yes i do know that wiccans are not just female druids but its the same evil that gets you to the same place of depravity. Unless you think there is white & black magick?

You said it that way because you believed it, no sense on going back on it now. You claimed that wicca was the same, and now you're proven wrong you're trying to go another route. Yeah its the same when boiled down, but that's NOT what you claimed when you first chimed in.

I don't care what a bunch of reprobate ex-christians think about me. If they were ever true real believers they'd still be christians. Maybe I could say the same about you.

ALSO. Gene Kim is a false prophet who teaches false doctrine like the serpent seed theory where he claims Satan had sex with Eve in the garden of eden. That's an occult doctrine itself.

Maldarker

Star
You said it that way because you believed it, no sense on going back on it now. You claimed that wicca was the same, and now you're proven wrong you're trying to go another route. Yeah its the same when boiled down, but that's NOT what you claimed when you first chimed in.

I don't care what a bunch of reprobate ex-christians think about me. If they were ever true real believers they'd still be christians. Maybe I could say the same about you.

ALSO. Gene Kim is a false prophet who teaches false doctrine like the serpent seed theory where he claims Satan had sex with Eve in the garden of eden. That's an occult doctrine itself.
I did say what i said and told you why i will not look into anymore other then a very basic example because i will not give it credence anymore I REPENTED from that sin thus the example don't really want people to look into it but like i said if you want to give a full history on it GREAT do it. As for Kim he says its an idea not doctrine about the serpent seed but hey you read into stuff what you want and you seem to have all the answers so why are you here even? LIKE I SAID BREAK IT DOWN FOR THE MASSES since you have all the answers come on waiting.... Also waiting on the white black magick response....

Bubbajay

Veteran
I did say what i said and told you why i will not look into anymore other then a very basic example because i will not give it credence anymore I REPENTED from that sin thus the example don't really want people to look into it but like i said if you want to give a full history on it GREAT do it. As for Kim he says its an idea not doctrine about the serpent seed but hey you read into stuff what you want and you seem to have all the answers so why are you here even? LIKE I SAID BREAK IT DOWN FOR THE MASSES since you have all the answers come on waiting.... Also waiting on the white black magick response....
I've never once given any of it "credence", actually stating every time its wicked. Some of it is essential, because its creeping into false Christian churches like Gene Kim. Again the serpent seed theory that Kim gives validity to is an occult doctrine that come straight from the Kabbalah. If you knew that, then you would have known how big of a heretic Gene Kim is.

Gene Kim is a full on heretic. He's a dispensationalist who claims the book of Hebrews was meant only for the Hebrews, and other stupid things like that.

Maldarker

Star
I've never once given any of it "credence", actually stating every time its wicked. Some of it is essential, because its creeping into false Christian churches like Gene Kim. Again the serpent seed theory that Kim gives validity to is an occult doctrine that come straight from the Kabbalah. If you knew that, then you would have known how big of a heretic Gene Kim is.

Gene Kim is a full on heretic. He's a dispensationalist who claims the book of Hebrews was meant only for the Hebrews, and other stupid things like that.
I did know that and like i said he said it was a theory do listen to the whole thing but any way....like i said since you know all post it make a thread do it... you have all this knowledge then enlighten us all. Still waiting on the thread that explains the whole occult thing since you seem to know so much about...

Waiting....
waiting.........
waiting.............

Thought so.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Gene Kim also teaches the damnable heresy of Old Testament salvation by works. If people were saved in the OT by their works, then what was the purpose of Christs mission on earth?

Bubbajay

Veteran
I did know that and like i said he said it was a theory do listen to the whole thing but any way....like i said since you know all post it make a thread do it... you have all this knowledge then enlighten us all. Still waiting on the thread that explains the whole occult thing since you seem to know so much about...

Waiting....
waiting.........
waiting.............

Thought so.
Kim spent how long of his 1 hour sermon teaching his congregation about the Kabbalah? Lol

Kim gave way more "credence" to the occult in 20 minutes than I did my entire life.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Kim spent how long of his 1 hour sermon teaching his congregation about the Kabbalah? Lol
I am sure for you it would be all of his hours.
Not here to defend him.

Again waiting.....
Since like i said you know it all let's see it....
Post the posts to show how great you are with your bloviation...
Waiting for the wisdom, for the revelation of revelations come on......

Since you said you know it all come on you can do it!!! Be the hero. You can do it!

Bubbajay

Veteran
I am sure for you it would be all of his hours.
Not here to defend him.

Again waiting.....
Since like i said you know it all let's see it....
Post the posts to show how great you are with your bloviation...
Waiting for the wisdom, for the revelation of revelations come on......

Since you said you know it all come on you can do it!!! Be the hero. You can do it!
I never once said I knew it all. It was you who felt the need to chime in and correct me on something I know was a fact. If I didn't know it, I wouldn't have posted it to begin with. If you're that eager to learn everything about the occult my suggestion would be to start reading.

Also I don't have to do anything just because you're trying to goad or bully me into doing it. Act your age not your IQ

For someone not trying to defend Gene Kim you sure do post a lot of his teachings.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Depending on the time period you are referring to, my posts attempted to address the European (primarily Catholic and Protestan) inquisitions.

I seem to be noticing a Christian versus Witches thing going on here. Yet no one has mentioned Voodoo and Santeria which I find somewhat troubling. Look at Haiti and the rampant practice of Voodoo. Perhaps we should not be so harsh on Witches who just want to be in touch with and worship mother nature and father sun. Plus it seems like Christians are always asking for money. I don't see any Witches on TV or anywhere else asking for money. Perhaps Witches have learned to be self-sufficient and instead of this eternal struggle between Christians and Witches they can learn to live with everyone in total harmony. Although any kind of blood sacrifice of anything must always be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Maldarker

Star
I never once said I knew it all. It was you who felt the need to chime in and correct me on something I know was a fact. If I didn't know it, I wouldn't have posted it to begin with. If you're that eager to learn everything about the occult my suggestion would be to start reading.

Also I don't have to do anything just because you're trying to goad or bully me into doing it. Act your age not your IQ

For someone not trying to defend Gene Kim you sure do post a lot of his teachings.
I don't suggest reading occult things thats what i was getting at REPENTED of that not doing it again. Sorry i dumbed down and didn't give the exact facts to the full line and progression of druids & wiccan in modern times....

Not goading not like you do. If you want to call it that.

I post teachings that make sense would post others like said don't spend lots of time watching vids got other things to do if you find something interesting share please.

Again like i said if you know it then post it. Show how it incorporated and morphed into modern times. That way its not dumbed down and offensive to all the occultists out there.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I seem to be noticing a Christian versus Witches thing going on here. Yet no one has mentioned Voodoo and Santeria which I find somewhat troubling. Look at Haiti and the rampant practice of Voodoo. Perhaps we should not be so harsh on Witches who just want to be in touch with and worship mother nature and father sun. Plus it seems like Christians are always asking for money. I don't see any Witches on TV or anywhere else asking for money. Perhaps Witches have learned to be self-sufficient and instead of this eternal struggle between Christians and Witches they can learn to live with everyone in total harmony. Although any kind of blood sacrifice of anything must always be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Voodoo originates in Africa with Vodoun eh? Voodoo, and even more so Santeria, are Caribbean offshoots witch incorporate Vodoun with a lot of Christian imagery and basis. I aint an expert on the topic by any means, but this is my understanding of the practices.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I don't suggest reading occult things thats what i was getting at REPENTED of that not doing it again. Sorry i dumbed down and didn't give the exact facts to the full line and progression of druids & wiccan in modern times....

Not goading not like you do. If you want to call it that.

I post teachings that make sense would post others like said don't spend lots of time watching vids got other things to do if you find something interesting share please.

Again like i said if you know it then post it. Show how it incorporated and morphed into modern times. That way its not dumbed down and offensive to all the occultists out there.
I read occult books to EXPOSE them, not teach its doctrine. I've never once even suggested that any of it had any validity, in fact I said most of it is superstition, and that's where I met the most negative feedback not from occultists, but Christians who give it more validity than your average dabbler.

Goading is trying to coax someone into doing something. Please tell me how I've goaded anyone here. All I've done was give the fake Muslims a bit of their own medicine for constantly butting in on Christian threads. I thought by me doing the same they'd get the hint and stop.