Forum Update Dec 2019

Stucky

Star
I am sorry for missing your post. :)
I am equally sorry if ever I offended you too, and thank you for being well-intentioned. :D
@Daze :)
@Stucky thanks for alerting me. I am wondering how I could have missed this notification. Anyway, nevermind. :)
Just seemed to be a misunderstanding. Glad you guys sorted it out amicably :)

Lalas

Star
I am sorry for missing your post. :)
Don't do it again. To forgive you, you need to read all my posts in my three threads (they are short, you will quickly finish). :D

I am equally sorry if ever I offended you too, and thank you for being well-intentioned. :D
Do you see how well it turned out, the thread overflowed with well-intentioned and became like a forum for soul communion of anonymous awake citizens; In addition, because of the copious amount of off-topic initiated and maintained by me, the thread almost lost its original design. My favorite (good job, I need to reward myself). :)

Magical, I dunno, but blessed, for sure.
My advice, be good and do good, and Hawaii will come to you! ;)
Hawaii - although you use it as a summary example of the blessed islands - is too commercial for my taste. If it is not Mauritius, then the most acceptable compromise is the Comoros.

Zakat

Star
Don't do it again. To forgive you, you need to read all my posts in my three threads (they are short, you will quickly finish). :D

Do you see how well it turned out, the thread overflowed with well-intentioned and became like a forum for soul communion of anonymous awake citizens; In addition, because of the copious amount of off-topic initiated and maintained by me, the thread almost lost its original design. My favorite (good job, I need to reward myself). :)

Hawaii - although you use it as a summary example of the blessed islands - is too commercial for my taste. If it is not Mauritius, then the most acceptable compromise is the Comoros.
Aameen (Amen) to that! :D