Forum Update Dec 2019

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Hello,
A major forum upgrade was installed this week. It fixed a long list of bugs and improved its looks and usability. Also, you will now find profile posts on the sidebar of forums. With this increased visibility, an already existing forum rule will be enforced for profile posts:

Keep religious discussions and proselytizing in the Religions forums.
I hope you enjoy this upgrade and feel free to post questions or comments in this thread.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Any site operator and those who follow sites realize that forums and their upkeep are not free to the owner. That said, thanks for giving people a place to discuss a myriad of things. This is where I encourage people to hit the occasional ad which helps with maintaining costs. A click or two here and there does help.

Lisa

Superstar
Since the profile post is about whatever I want it to be about, being a Christian why can’t I post scripture? And are you saying I can’t post any scripture to my profile post? Because my profile post that you deleted was scripture.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Many threads I've noticed go on and on and quite often have little to do with the original post after several comments.

I'd like to see an option for the OP to close a thread, particularly for derailed or off topic comments that completely take the thread in a unintended direction or threads that are past their due date. This isn't meant to stifle discussion, debate or opposing opinions, just those threads that have gone "off the rails" despite attempts to bring them back on topic.

The Zone

Star
Some of the embedding issues are on bitchutes end, but yeah, you tube videos of interest are few and far between. I wish Bitchute would grow faster and become more mainstream with concern to accessibility. They need to try and get on streaming platforms as well as in the Roku sticks, etc.

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Since the profile post is about whatever I want it to be about, being a Christian why can’t I post scripture? And are you saying I can’t post any scripture to my profile post? Because my profile post that you deleted was scripture.
A profile post can be about whatever you want as long as it follows forum rules.

Last edited:

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Can we get Bitchute videos fully embedded like YouTube.

Subjects that are discussed on this forum are being banned all the time on YouTube and many content creators are moving over to Bitchute.
I believe that Bitchute only allows iFrame embedding which is highly risky for site security. I will look into it. But I agree, YouTube is garbage which is why I never created a channel on there.