FreeRadioRevolution / Jeff Censored / Fake News report / Supreme Lord Commander

Daze

Superstar
Not sure how popular this youtuber was here but I've watched him for a long time, 7, 8 years at least. He was popular and well known amongst all the "truther" channels i used to watch. "Used to" as most have been censored into oblivion today.

FRR was a Canadian truther trying to avoid censorship. He had several channels over the years. Jeff C, Jeff Censored, ect.
To my knowledge FreeRadioRevolution was his first youtube channel.

Screenshot_2020-12-26 Jeff Censored .png
Here's a link to his "censored" channel.

Its come to my attention that he has recently passed away.
Here's a tweet ReallyGraceful shared.

EqKt_50XcAADepL.jpg

I've never met this guy, I don't even know what he looks like as he's never shown his face amongst his 1000's of videos. But i'm gonna miss him. Since these are "conspiracy" boards i assume at least one other person here knows who Jeff is so figured I'd share the news.

To God we belong and to God is the return. May the Creator have mercy on those who spent their lives shining light onto evil.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Little surprised to see there is not more interaction in this thread.

Jeff C is one of the guys who woke me up to the everyday deception in this world nearly a decade ago. He was on the forefront of exposing all of the psy-ops. Sandy hook, Boston bombing, I could easily list 50 different false flags this past decade alone there's been so many. Alot of things i shared on the old boards such as the Nice, France psy-op was info from this guy and "that" community.

There are alot of people uploading videos on him in the "truther" community on Youtube. Yet it seems like most don't know who this individual is here. Guess the world is bigger then i realize as the majority of those channels are mostly Christian amongst a truther community. On these alleged "Christian" boards amongst a "conspiracy" community.

I am not someone whose good at sharing "feelings". I am definitely the "swallow everything and bottle it" kind of guy. But this one is difficult for me. The least i can do is honor his memory and the work he did trying to wake people up. Sadly, due to the Orwellian censorship, much of his work is lost and gone forever.

Here's a tribute on a recent video he done, showing dummies in hospitals during this on going con-vid psy-op.

The Zone

Star
I have seen this spoken of in many places but I was not familiar with his work. I guess I will take a little dive and check out what he had to say and the theories on Jeff's death. As for the title, it can be edited to include his name. Also, this is a time when a lot is going on including the holidays so there is a delayed reaction to the many breaking stories.

Daze

Superstar
Ya you both make a good point. He hasn't used FRR for a good 5 years. I'm on lunch atm. I'll see if i can edit it when i get home.

I see that tribute video has been censored. I swear Google makes me sick. Long gone are the days of there 'don't be evil' motto.

Here's another tribute that likely won't be censored. By RedsilverJ / TeamWakeemUp.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I have seen this spoken of in many places but I was not familiar with his work. I guess I will take a little dive and check out what he had to say and the theories on Jeff's death. As for the title, it can be edited to include his name. Also, this is a time when a lot is going on including the holidays so there is a delayed reaction to the many breaking stories.
I don't know his age. Some have said mid 30's, others early 40's. But he was young for the most part.

It seems he suffered from migraines and this is what eventually claimed him. There are some crack pot theories floating around, such as Jeff C being Stefan Molyneux. One theory that's going around that might have some credibility imho is he was a targeted individual.

Jeff was obviously anti establishment and he had a large audience. I'm pretty sure he had more then 200k subs at one point before they started cracking down with the "ad-pocalypse" around 2015. Theres alot of disinfo out there, but i don't think using microwave weapons to harm people is 100% crazy. When we look at all the experiments done on people, such as the Tuskegee experiment, we can see we're ruled by some pretty sick individuals. If you find this "energy transfer" doubtful, look into HAARP. They've been doing it for decades.

Now seeing how powerful modern day pharma has actually become (shutting down the world for their scam-demic), i can see them taking people out and Jeff was 1000% anti-vaccine. Anti lock down, anti mask.

Its possible it was just his time, but like i said he was young. As always, God knows best.