Friends of Chabad Investigation

The other day I was lurking at Dollar Tree looking through the bluray movies and came across something called Friends of Chabad: A worldwide adventure into the birth of Israel, mysticism, cooking, and a whole bunch more. Jon Voight is on the cover and I thought he was a Christian who was big supporter of the Orange Man. There are 10 episodes on the disc and one is called The Jewish Phenomenon In Germany. Has anyone heard of whatever this is? I am somewhat hesitant to watch this because they all wearing beards on the cover and I can't stand beards especially these kind.

The other day I was lurking at Dollar Tree looking through the bluray movies and came across something called Friends of Chabad: A worldwide adventure into the birth of Israel, mysticism, cooking, and a whole bunch more. Jon Voight is on the cover and I thought he was a Christian who was big supporter of the Orange Man. There are 10 episodes on the disc and one is called The Jewish Phenomenon In Germany. Has anyone heard of whatever this is? I am somewhat hesitant to watch this because they all wearing beards on the cover and I can't stand beards especially these kind.
The bearded ones could lead you down a path of satanic depravity so why take the chance ? Maybe you could take It back and get a refund. On the other hand perhaps you should investigate it and report back to all of us as a public service.