Gaga Is Back Little Monsters: The Chromatica Ball of Satanism

L3M4

Star
Has anyone seen how over-hyped the new tour (titled: Chromatica Ball) is and the whole extremely dark energy surrounding it?

First of all Chromatica is the title name of her last studio music album which was released during the exact start of the "Pandemic", but Gaga waited almost Two years AFTER the pandemic to finally begin doing a tour for this particular album. This album includes songs such as "Plastic Dolls" were Gaga explicitly claims: " I'm microchipped"

Rolling Stones magazine has an entire breaking article on Gaga with footage of this show. Including a video of her performing "Rain On Me" weirdly, Gaga is lacking some serious stage presence, having quite a bit of a Britney Spears 07' VMA (where she performed drugged and out of it).

The energy with the tour is so negativa and dark. First of all, Gaga started doing "Instagram Lives" (day or hours before the tour) insinuating she's feeling bad and "injured". She explains how the tour stage was inspired by "brutalist Architecture" in her own words: "a real savage & hard look at yourself and what you've been through" The show "documents the difference stages and sides of grief and the manic energy of Grief" "Chromatica is about battling for your life" she adds: "This show is created in the SPIRIT of that battle".

Lady Gaga re-tweeted in her official twitter account page:
Chromatica is an exorcism.
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 2.35.52 AM.png

At the show screens we see portals, then we see Lady Gaga:
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 2.35.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-18 at 9.33.42 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2022-07-18 at 9.35.07 PM.jpg

After many strange dark antics, one the strangest final acts takes places.

Gaga performs her latest music (OST of the new Top Gun film) titled: Hold My Hand

While there's a scene of darkness, fire explosions and smokes Lady Gaga chants "TAKE MY HAND
I heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey
Pull me close, wrap me in your aching arms
I see that you're hurtin', why'd you take so long
To tell me you need me? I see that you're bleeding
You don't need to show me again
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end
So cry tonight
But don't you let go of my hand
Promise me, just hold my hand"

Look at which disturbing subliminal imagery this ending performance paints - Gaga's hand during this exact performance:

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 2.53.53 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 2.52.21 AM.jpg

Gaga Performs Alice (A track that heavily references alice in wonderland)
On some sort of bed, she doesn't move away or stand up from it.
She sings:
"Set me free
Could you pull me out of this alive?
Ah-ah-ah-oh, ah-ah-ah
Where's my body? I'm stuck in my mind"
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 3.14.26 AM.jpg

She also performs in this setlist Babylon.
A song titled referencing the opposition to the rule of God by world powers or the exile of God's people from the land of blessing.

She sings:
You can serve it to me, ancient city style
We can party like it's B.C.
Talk it out, babble on
Battle for your life, Babylon
Bodies moving like a sculpture (ooh)
On the top of Tower of Babel tonight
We are climbing up to Heaven (Heaven)
Speak in languages in a BloodPop moonlight

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 3.24.58 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 3.26.12 AM.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Has anyone seen how over-hyped the new tour (titled: Chromatica Ball) is and the whole extremely dark energy surrounding it?

First of all Chromatica is the title name of her last studio music album which was released during the exact start of the "Pandemic", but Gaga waited almost Two years AFTER the pandemic to finally begin doing a tour for this particular album. This album includes songs such as "Plastic Dolls" were Gaga explicitly claims: " I'm microchipped"

Rolling Stones magazine has an entire breaking article on Gaga with footage of this show. Including a video of her performing "Rain On Me" weirdly, Gaga is lacking some serious stage presence, having quite a bit of a Britney Spears 07' VMA (where she performed drugged and out of it).

The energy with the tour is so negativa and dark. First of all, Gaga started doing "Instagram Lives" (day or hours before the tour) insinuating she's feeling bad and "injured". She explains how the tour stage was inspired by "brutalist Architecture" in her own words: "a real savage & hard look at yourself and what you've been through" The show "documents the difference stages and sides of grief and the manic energy of Grief" "Chromatica is about battling for your life" she adds: "This show is created in the SPIRIT of that battle".

View attachment 77499

View attachment 77500View attachment 77501View attachment 77502

Gaga performs her latest music (OST of the new Top Gun film) titled: Hold My Hand

While there's a scene of darkness, fire explosions and smokes Lady Gaga chants "TAKE MY HAND
So cry tonight

Look at which disturbing subliminal imagery this ending performance paints - Gaga's hand during this exact performance:

View attachment 77503
View attachment 77504

She sings:
"Set me free
Ah-ah-ah-oh, ah-ah-ah
View attachment 77505

A song titled referencing the opposition to the rule of God by world powers or the exile of God's people from the land of blessing.

She sings:
Talk it out, babble on

View attachment 77506
View attachment 77507
she's very scary

L3M4

Star
she's very scary
Agreed, the recent stuff seems more sinister, it doesn't feel as if it's for the "shock value" or the "fame" or the "art" like during her early days, with Artpop, BTW, etc ... especially since she seems uncomfortable and sad doing interviews now and links all her work with her "pain" ... It's as if she has handlers doing the script of how the shows have to be and what theme's is she going to sing, after seeing her at the President Ceremony and rally it's just seem blatant that Gaga is a CIA asset.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Agreed, the recent stuff seems more sinister, it doesn't feel as if it's for the "shock value" or the "fame" or the "art" like during her early days, with Artpop, BTW, etc ... especially since she seems uncomfortable and sad doing interviews now and links all her work with her "pain" ... It's as if she has handlers doing the script of how the shows have to be and what theme's is she going to sing, after seeing her at the President Ceremony and rally it's just seem blatant that Gaga is a CIA asset.
her stuff are always sinister not just now

L3M4

Star
her stuff are always sinister not just now
I don't think it has always been that way not really, nope; not always. because some of us remember her Pre-Artpop eras, yes TFM (The Fame Monster album and tour ) and BTW (Born this Way) , performances, eras everything did involved a lot of "sinister" looking elements but it was in a form of "metaphor" and in the context of designing a space of celebration of the mifits, and you could just go to YouTube and see/hear Gaga explain in many daily interviews how she was using certain outfits to make statements about taking care of animals for example, or helping bullied victims, you could see her prank her band members behind the scenes, very silly, put some food in their shower, and Gaga was always making jokes and having a truly legit fun time all over social media weekly, she explained that many of those "sinister" props such as "horns" prosthetics etc were always a "twist" she added because her Music label wanted to make her "sexy" so she wanted to be in control of her image, and made her self "ugly" on purpose, not to be sinister but to not be the "sexy artist" her label pushed her to be, she confirmed it many times, she also wanted to have the same "celebrity" privileges as a "male rockstar" in an ironical way, she was vulnerable and at the height of her career made a behind the scenes HBO & MTV documentary being real and telling the whole world how truly ugly she felt, she was extremely misunderstood and misrepresented by the whole media, she was portrayed as this ultra bad ass feminist yet we saw her child innocent fun human side in her own social media's daily, that's what made her a star, but after her stage injury the wheelchair incident she was over... she changed, she truly became legitimate "sinister", making her acting debut in American Horror Story, and then photographed in an event eating from a bloody "corpse", she turned disgusting but for REAL

Im quite sure this happened after she was stripped naked and set into the woods by Marina Abramovich, whom Gaga is gaga for

Yes Exactly, I agree; shortly after releasing her artpop album she just changed, her social media appearances disappeared fully, only promo posts and artificial forced one or two tweets or ig posts all fake...

L3M4

Star
LAD/y GAGA is a Baphomet Bender man

2:34.

its a man-- he tells you, the viewer, straight up.
erm well... Gaga has claimed to be Joe Calderon (a man yes) she even dressed up and rehearsed the whole trans man thing, she has claimed to be an alien in BTW, celebrities claim all sort of absurd things because their label team need to push these outlandish publicity stunts and agendas but no, Gaga is a real biological female, many classmates and real life long time family friends has confirmed her real gender (there's footage and evidence of her childhood gender). Also I saw that entire performance (the one you shared in your link) in HD, that thing underneath her skirt was a prop, it was added and removed in several parts of the performance which lasted more than an hour and it's not even a fake dick nor a faux ball sack, check it out in HD quality in YouTube lol

Also remember the press pushing all the time and making up the trans and androgynous comments:

Gaga grew tired quickly of the trans agenda and the elite corrupt press pushing the narrative claiming she was a man so being an industry marketing comedic genius that she is, she embraced it and fueled the attention with more sarcastic skepticism

Look at 5:17

Last edited:
Unfortunately, ever since she came out as a star, she's been used to brainwash others. That's the sad truth with all these singers/actors, anyone in the media. She's just getting way more obvious, now. But, even at the beginning, she was still promoting sexuality stuff and weird symbolism.

L3M4

Star
Unfortunately, ever since she came out as a star, she's been used to brainwash others. That's the sad truth with all these singers/actors, anyone in the media. She's just getting way more obvious, now. But, even at the beginning, she was still promoting sexuality stuff and weird symbolism.
you’re right, I’ve never seen a “celebrity“ have her same sex male dancers openly kiss on stage as part of certain performances, I think the elite used Gaga as an asset for the agenda, but everything was disguised so the public couldn’t really notice the intentions of the show. A few People was aware of the objectives but it was hard to understand why even that was so wrong at the time but now it’s developed into an obvious social chaos with ridiculous laws being put on place

you’re right, I’ve never seen a “celebrity“ have her same sex male dancers openly kiss on stage as part of certain performances, I think the elite used Gaga as an asset for the agenda, but everything was disguised so the public couldn’t really notice the intentions of the show. A few People was aware of the objectives but it was hard to understand why even that was so wrong at the time but now it’s developed into an obvious social chaos with ridiculous laws being put on place
Yeah, that definitely doesn't sound right. They really know how to hide things in plain sight, and this is done so often with her. Someone I know said she's amazing cause she always sticks up for everyone and doesn't judge others and such, and that's the intention. Meanwhile, behind the scenes she's just being used by the agenda. That is very true, it just seems like they are coming out with it now and don't really care.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Yes that's true seekeroftruth 100% deception and everything disguised as something else "positive & good"

Once again even her fans have been making memes about the Chromatica looking as something completely different, promoted entirely different during the past 2 years only to find out during the concert that things weren't as they were advertised.

ilsbtdtxk0d91.jpeg

Yes that's true seekeroftruth 100% deception and everything disguised as something else "positive & good"

Once again even her fans have been making memes about the Chromatica looking as something completely different, promoted entirely different during the past 2 years only to find out during the concert that things weren't as they were advertised.

View attachment 77639
It's horrible how they keep getting away with such deception!!

Yikes! Yeah that's definitely false advertising. It's not as colourful as they would hope for!! This seems to sum up how things are now

julia7771

Rookie

View attachment 77499

View attachment 77500View attachment 77501View attachment 77502

So cry tonight

View attachment 77503
View attachment 77504

She sings:
"Set me free
Ah-ah-ah-oh, ah-ah-ah
View attachment 77505

She sings:
Talk it out, babble on

View attachment 77506
View attachment 77507
Great job! I was hoping someone pointed this out. The Weeknd's aesthetic for his current tour isnt much better.

julia7771

Rookie
She's always been a demoniac... The Fame was full of odes to Lucifer... the rest is to show she's versatile (and she is!) And for a career after pop chews her out. But don't get it twisted, she's as blatant as it gets and has been from day one. Remember her Fame perfume ad? Ingredients of which include synthetic sperm?
Gaga hates God, and darkness marked as "edge" always sells in a fallen world.

julia7771

Rookie

View attachment 77639
Totally. It was more of a neo-goth, steam punk vibe originally!

Has anyone noticed chromatica is from adrenochrome?