George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

You cheered on the violent mobs in the deleted thread, and part of that violence has been murder, beatings, and terrorism. If you're going to cheer for them, then you are also cheering for the results of their actions. In this thread you're all for burning buildings down which IS violence. It's impossible to be for burning down buildings but against violence.

Its impossible to be for the police state but against violence. Wish you'd listen to your own advice.

When the right-wing is more concerned about the businesses being demolished more than human lives being ended. Lol
and claim to be Christian at the same time. :D

I've put out a request to @Lyfe or any other wannabe Christian to show me the sermon that says property is more valuable than human life

These people really live in an upside down world.

You have things so backwards... the police are spraying tear gas and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters. The attorney general of the United States ordered this so trump could take a picture. There dozens of similar examples. But I’m sure it’s just an innocent oversight on your end though, right?
It is normal in case of a state of emergency where people burn the country. You have to stop the "peaceful" protests when the protests derailed across the country.

I don't see why people are so hung up on this. Insurrections and riots are like forces of nature, natural responses to an oppressive society. They aren't rational or reasonable, they do damage things and cause problems, at the same time the government which provokes them isn't rational or reasonable either. In fact, if you look at it from a global perspective, the authorities of the USA are causing a lot more harm in the world as a whole than any rioters (of course, most people are incapable of looking from anything but a national perspective).

Just like you wouldn't judge a hurricane, how can you judge these movements? They are a natural effect of certain types of causes. Societies don't function without outbreaks of unrest, it's a part of the historical process. "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction", the reaction to oppression being revolt. In a way the problem isn't that people are rioting, it's that the government has such superior military and police force that protest movements can't bring about any actual change.

The system is going to change, somehow. The current way of living is unsustainable and dominated by an elite with no concern for humanity. The process of change is going to be painful, and not just for those in power. To the extent that people are attached to the capitalist system in it's inhumanity and cruelty, they are going to experience the transition as difficult.

If people are so attached to law and order, then it could be argued that the USA is not in the right, having sponsored so many coups in Latin American countries and elsewhere, engaged in illegal wars, propped up Israel etc. If you're going to decry people acting in such disorderly ways, begin by standing up against your own government and the corporations it serves.
the state's response to this is also natural. states don't sit down and watch the burning of the country. they respond harder and harder. and then they have a good excuse to increase the powers of the police.

the principle of determinism doesn't end with protesters.

Last edited:
There is enough evidence that the phenomenon of racism is completely wrong.

the scamdemic and lockdowns left people to die in their homes with heart attack, undiagnosed cancer and suicide due to despair and poverty. a false flag police violence was a good red herring. in a few days, people forgot that all their money, their livelihood was destroyed by a runny nose virus.everything is clear enough. there are not many issues to discuss.
Yeah a few days after the CDC website was updated to say the fatality rate is 0.1% among all age groups, and 35% of people will never have symptoms. Seeing people with their masks on from media brainwashing committing violence against the innocent from media brainwashing is quite the picture...

these people are government boot lickers

always have been, they are being fully exposed right now.

all the "we are against the NWO" was one big fucking lie. These tools of the elite are being shown for what they always have been, and I maintain a lot of people were simply using "conspiracy theories" and "opposition to the NWO" as convenient tools to hide their prejudices behind.

Who knew the "troof movement" was simply a tool to churn out fascists.

Yeah, same with helping the poor/homeless people. Don’t want to name a certain member from here lol
I honestly believe those using Gods name to commit evil will face the most severe wrath and punishment.

That clown had innocent protesters removed by flashbombs, tear gas, and rubber bullets to stage a photo op, with him holding up a bible. I mean the irony.

Lurking009

Star
When the right-wing is more concerned about the businesses being demolished more than human lives being ended. Lol
- George Floyd was murdered.
- His murderer is charged with murder.
- Businesses do not have to be burned and destroyed because George Floyd was murdered. One has nothing to do with the other. The business owners - many of whom are black - are now left with NOTHING after years of building up businesses to support their families and provide jobs. Or worse, they have been beaten beyond belief just trying to protect their property. This should NEVER be.

George Floyd's brother:
"If I'm not over here blowing up stuff, If I'm not over here messing up my community... then what are you all doing? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING? YOU ALL DOING NOTHING! Cause that's not going to bring my brother back at all.... My family is a peaceful family. My family is God-fearing."

Looting and destroying businesses has NOTHING to do with George Floyd's murder. NOTHING.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
It is normal in case of a state of emergency where people burn the country. You have to stop the "peaceful" protests when the protests derailed across the country.

the state's response to this is also natural. states don't sit down and watch the burning of the country. they respond harder and harder. and then they have a good excuse to increase the powers of the police.

the principle of determinism doesn't end with protesters.
There is no justification for using tear gas on peaceful protesters. That is what incited the violence in many places. Not the other way around.

justjess

Superstar
You cheered on the violent mobs in the deleted thread, and part of that violence has been murder, beatings, and terrorism. If you're going to cheer for them, then you are also cheering for the results of their actions. In this thread you're all for burning buildings down which IS violence. It's impossible to be for burning down buildings but against violence.
That’s the same logic as SCOTUS which says corporations are people. They are not. Sorry. Violence is shooting peaceful protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets. Violence is suffocating someone to death during an arrest for a misdemeanor. Violence is many things, breaking windows in response to a tyrannical oppressive government it is not.

for the millionth time they should leave small businesses alone. They shouldn’t be hurting people. I’m not going to cry about a police station when that same police station has been committing actual violence against actual humans for uNtold amount of years. Even as they are protesting against that violence peacefully.

Lurking009

Star
and claim to be Christian at the same time. :D

I've put out a request to @Lyfe or any other wannabe Christian to show me the sermon that says property is more valuable than human life

These people really live in an upside down world.
False equivalence. In the U.S., Murder is against the law. Theft and destruction of property is against the law. Any illegal activity within the country you live is WRONG and condemned by God. And God says there will be punishment and consequences -

Rom 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4 For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience.

1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to a king as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by Him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men.

Rom 13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Tit 3:1 Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, 2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men.

The National Guard works within the law and has the God-given authority to combat anarchy, looting, and rioting. Don't want to be prosecuted for murder, theft or violence? Obey the law. Don't want to see the National Guard out in force? Obey the law.

Ex 20:1 And God spoke these words: 2 “I am the Lord you God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery...
13 You shall not murder.
15 You shall not steal.

Clear enough yet?

Last edited:
There is no justification for using tear gas on peaceful protesters.
When they are told to disperse, they don't disperse. there is a state of emergency and you have to put out the fire.
Insurrections and riots are like forces of nature, natural responses to an oppressive society.
states also have nature, like people.
and these people are not even aware that they strengthen the state and the police. I shared the contact tracking news.

illuminatimess

Veteran
False equivalence. In the U.S., Murder is against the law. Theft and destruction of property is against the law. Any illegal activity within the country you live is WRONG and condemned by God. And God says there will be punishment and consequences -

Rom 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4 For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience.

1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to a king as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by Him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men.

Rom 13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Tit 3:1 Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, 2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men.

The National Guard works within the law and has the God-given authority to combat anarchy, looting, and rioting. Don't want to be prosecuted for murder, theft or violence? Obey the law. Don't want to see the National Guard out in force? Obey the law.
May I ask why you guys always quote the Bible when the discussion/topic is politics? Quite weird in my opinion lol

Lol the quote that every authoritarian dictator uses to defend their evil.

You clearly dont understand the context.

The bible is not to be understood by fools.

But let me take what you say at face value.

When the "authorities" mandate you to take the vaccine, I assume you will obey their orders and take it, because in your understanding of the bible you must "obey the authorities"

Yes ?

May I ask why you guys always quote the Bible when the discussion/topic is politics? Quite weird in my opinion lol
You started talking about god, don’t be disingenuous.
For people that invoke the example of Jesus beating the Jews in the temple, in that instance they had monetized religion, forcing people to only pray in one temple in one city, and they had to buy sacrifices from the merchants to do so. Jesus applies justice in proportion to a specific instance, and didn’t incite riots against all temples in the land, and certainly not against the shop owners of the Jewish race.

Lurking009

Star
Lol the quote that every authoritarian dictator uses to defend their evil.

You clearly dont understand the context.

The bible is not to be understood by fools.

But let me take what you say at face value.

When the "authorities" mandate you to take the vaccine, I assume you will obey their orders and take it, because in your understanding of the bible you must "obey the authorities"

Yes ?
They are commands from God. Explain how it's taken out of context, in detail. Jesus Himself, living under one of the most tyrannical governments in history - obeyed the law unless man's law conflicted with God's law.

Matt 22:19 "Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought Him a denarius, 20 and He asked them, “Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?” 21 “Caesar’s,” they replied. Then He said to them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

Where is your argument for why God has made murder and theft equally wrong in the 10 commandments?