George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

There is no justification for using tear gas on peaceful protesters. That is what incited the violence in many places. Not the other way around.
Jess, business had already been looted and cities were already lit ablaze on the first day when police forces were ordered to stand down.

Lisa

Superstar
Notice the black lady arguing with a white lady about being black..
Again...helping us to understand that life is all in the way you see it..

Says the person who's siding with the Deep State's new world agenda as we speak.

But you'll deny of course, so enlighten us. What is the New World Order about?
you literally think Trump is against the NWO.

you are more dumbed down and manipulated than people watching MSM.

Trump is bringing in the NWO as we speak. You are cheering him on.

Lyfe

Star
Christ would not have
and claim to be Christian at the same time. :D

I've put out a request to @Lyfe or any other wannabe Christian to show me the sermon that says property is more valuable than human life

These people really live in an upside down world.
Didnt you claim to be a follower of Christ earlier? If so then shouldn't you already know the scriptures?

Lisa

Superstar
I've put out a request to @Lyfe or any other wannabe Christian to show me the sermon that says property is more valuable than human life
If stuff doesn’t matter..why didn’t the protesters destroy their own stuff and just other people’s stuff?
Just because a human life was taken doesn’t mean you destroy everyone else’s stuff.

Wigi

Veteran
What I quite not understand after those few days of protests it's that the protesters aren't saying what kind of oppression they are fighting against.
As a matter of fact they let the medias explain what this is about and the medias tease it like if USA was at the verge of a racial civil war. People claim to resist oppression but they're not telling that it is not a racial uprising thus the medias tells it is blacks taking revenge on white businesses.
Sometimes it looks like you've just pushed the self destruct button instead of doing something against the oppressive system that you wish you're actually fighting against.
Protesters let the media explain bs to the world and now a growing number of persons want to side with martial law to return back to order because they believe riots are in fact against the country's best interest.

Well...

Trump did disband from WHO and seeks to sever business ties with China. He promotes nationalist ideas whereas the NWO is about embracing globalism.
Trump is the most naked form of evil. If you cannot see that you are probably possessed by demons.

The NWO is about evil

globalism vs nationalism is a phony dialectic they have created for you.

I agree! :)

So we should first identify what (or who) is evil.

Right?
A Nazi p***phile who wants to implement a police state to suppress peaceful opposition, who supports the racist state of Israel, and works for white collar criminals and bankers, and who intentionally stokes division so his own country can crumble, I would think is evil.

Maybe you have a different definition.

A Nazi p***phile who wants to implement a police state to suppress peaceful opposition, who supports the racist state of Israel, and works for white collar criminals and bankers, and who intentionally stokes division so his own country can crumble, I would think is evil.

Maybe you have a different definition.
Oh man xD

You're new at this conspiracy stuff, aren't you?

I give it 1 and a half years, tops.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I suppose something like that could still be possible in the future, but hopefully it won’t be any time soon. It looks like the pentagon is not entirely on board with deploying troops and several governors are requesting for them not to do this because they say it will just make things worse.

Really, it is starting to look like tptb need a plan c at this point.

When i saw Mark Esper's comments, it was kind of like common sense prevailing but when you look at the other side of the equation, it could be a move on the Pentagon's part to not push the button too much or too fast or the whole operation will be revealed for what it is. That said, look back at the mode the Pentagon entered into because of coronavirus. It very well positioned itself for this very kind of chaos, kinda like coincidence, but for the virus. Moving pieces into place. Including Continuity of Government plans! How many countries around the world did this?
I had posted these in the deleted thread.

(Insurrection Act falls under this. Esper said that Trump could still invoke it even if he disagrees)

But a little-known military task force charged with evacuating Washington has already been activated, a task force charged with the most sensitive government mission of "securing" Washington in the face of attackers, foreign and domestic—and if necessary, moving White House and other key government offices to alternate locations....

Unlike other Guardsmen activated under "Title 32" orders—under gubernatorial control but paid for by the federal government—
the soldiers of the 106th were activated under "Title 10" orders, strict federal duty as if they were going to be shipped off to Afghanistan or Iraq. Except that in this case, the battlefield is Washington, DC.

^^All that, long before George Floyd was even killed.
I believe the Insurrection Act will eventually be invoked. Maybe not now. Another shoe will have to drop. Just give it time....

Well...

Trump did disband from WHO and seeks to sever business ties with China. He promotes nationalist ideas whereas the NWO is about embracing globalism.
He also banned chinese students from pursuing some degrees in the US.
It may not make sense on the surface but when one sees it through the plan to overhaul the American economy and society into AI based inorder to get an edge over China, then it all makes sense.

"Last year, a U.S. government body dedicated to examining how artificial intelligence can “address the national security and defense needs of the United States” discussed in detail the “structural” changes that the American economy and society must undergo in order to ensure a technological advantage over China, according to a recent document acquired through a FOIA request. This document suggests that the U.S. follow China’s lead and even surpass them in many aspects related to AI-driven technologies, particularly their use of mass surveillance. This perspective clearly clashes with the public rhetoric of prominent U.S. government officials and politicians on China, who have labeled the Chinese government’s technology investments and export of its surveillance systems and other technologies as a major “threat” to Americans’ “way of life.” "

Who again is the priority here?

Last edited:
So the good news now is that experts have spent years developing new protocol for reform of law enforcement, and now these ideas are suddenly gaining more attention and becoming more popular than ever.

Lyfe

Star
EXCLUSIVE: 'We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.' Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police and group is 'training our people to defend our communities' in Black Panther style armed 'patrols'

weskrongden

Veteran
A police officer is 18.5x more likely to be killed by a black male than vice versa. All these protests are built on a lie so there's nothing to be done about them.