George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

EXCLUSIVE: 'We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.' Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police and group is 'training our people to defend our communities' in Black Panther style armed 'patrols'

keep posting your clickbait shill.

You are a tool of this NWO.

Lyfe

Star
keep posting your clickbait shill.

You are a tool of this NWO.
Jas 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
Jas 3:9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Who says it's an either-or situation case of outrage? As if people who are only outraged about the looting, but not other injustices perpetrated against people. But you'd be mad to think these people are rioting for anything other than the alleged oppression of blacks.

Stop acting like they are the frontline of the common good. They're not. They're misguided useful idiots with selfish interests.

dusk

Has anyone mentioned the COUNTLESS companies and people coming in to go about how much they "stand against racism"? Every single company, even if not even involved, coming in, making white-on-black images, showing their solemn sorries. Yet, said companies and people are completely silent when it's come to the Hong Kong protests?

Has anyone mentioned the COUNTLESS companies and people coming in to go about how much they "stand against racism"? Every single company, even if not even involved, coming in, making white-on-black images, showing their solemn sorries. Yet, said companies and people are completely silent when it's come to the Hong Kong protests?
Afraid they would lose their Chinese cheap labour factories, I bet.

The politics of big corporations, media establishment, Hollywood celebrities, television producers, is shared by anarcho communistic revolutionaries? Hmm

justjess

Superstar
Jess, business had already been looted and cities were already lit ablaze on the first day when police forces were ordered to stand down.
So someone looting a store in Minneapolis justifies a cop in New York City or Los Angeles or Houston to incite violence against peaceful protesters in that location?

Keep in mind the very first act of looting has been attribute to an undercover cop

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
When i saw Mark Esper's comments, it was kind of like common sense prevailing but when you look at the other side of the equation, it could be a move on the Pentagon's part to not push the button too much or too fast or the whole operation will be revealed for what it is. That said, look back at the mode the Pentagon entered into because of coronavirus. It very well positioned itself for this very kind of chaos, kinda like coincidence, but for the virus. Moving pieces into place. Including Continuity of Government plans! How many countries around the world did this?
I had posted these in the deleted thread.

(Insurrection Act falls under this. Esper said that Trump could still invoke it even if he disagrees)

But a little-known military task force charged with evacuating Washington has already been activated, a task force charged with the most sensitive government mission of "securing" Washington in the face of attackers, foreign and domestic—and if necessary, moving White House and other key government offices to alternate locations....

Unlike other Guardsmen activated under "Title 32" orders—under gubernatorial control but paid for by the federal government—
the soldiers of the 106th were activated under "Title 10" orders, strict federal duty as if they were going to be shipped off to Afghanistan or Iraq. Except that in this case, the battlefield is Washington, DC.

^^All that, long before George Floyd was even killed.
I believe the Insurrection Act will eventually be invoked. Maybe not now. Another shoe will have to drop. Just give it time....

He also banned chinese students from pursuing some degrees in the US.
It may not make sense on the surface but when one sees it through the plan to overhaul the American economy and society into AI based inorder to get an edge over China, then it all makes sense.

"Last year, a U.S. government body dedicated to examining how artificial intelligence can “address the national security and defense needs of the United States” discussed in detail the “structural” changes that the American economy and society must undergo in order to ensure a technological advantage over China, according to a recent document acquired through a FOIA request. This document suggests that the U.S. follow China’s lead and even surpass them in many aspects related to AI-driven technologies, particularly their use of mass surveillance. This perspective clearly clashes with the public rhetoric of prominent U.S. government officials and politicians on China, who have labeled the Chinese government’s technology investments and export of its surveillance systems and other technologies as a major “threat” to Americans’ “way of life.” "

Who again is the priority here?
yeah I remember seeing you post this and I think trump and the Republican Party may have had something in mind long term. They just went over adding that the fbi can search your browser history without a warrant into the patriot act which was pushed my McConnell. Why do we still need the patriot act even? But whatever.

It wouldn’t surprise me that this was entertained as a way to look at the browser history of people like the protestors, which could basically be considered trumps enemies. Trump seems like the type of person who wants to know what people are doing and saying behind his back who don’t like him.

this could have been another reason to determine that antifa is a terrorist organization because it justifies this provision too. But I still feel like things conveniently benefit the temper tantrums our president likes to have rather than stretching beyond this to serve other interests in a lot of ways too. It is hard to say because it is hard to see clearly what is behind trump besides the clue his asssociation to Epstein gives.

Last edited: