George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Bubbajay

Veteran
It was brought up. The person who bought it took the stand. The judge and prosecutors agreed it wasn’t illegal. Again, you are welcome to having a wrong opinion, I just dont want to argue about it, it’s getting repetitive. Go have a wrong opinion somewhere else.
You can look up the law right now. Just because a judge throws something out doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I see now. The defense changed the story that the gun was purchased and owned by Rittenhouse' friend, he was only "borrowing" it. Smart defense move. Funny how things change once the trials start lol

You can look up the law right now. Just because a judge throws something out doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I listened to them read the law. it said it was legal. The government prosecutors agreed. Everyone in the room agreed including the people who are paid to put him in prison, everyone except local expert bubbajay because the corporate press told him otherwise

It’s sickening to witness how death culture and the devaluation of life has affected our society. It’s become even more apparent recently with so many people celebrating death. Can we please stop masturbating over people killing others, whether it’s self-defense or not?

Bringing up the criminal history of those killed as if we should be salivating over it as some kind of accidental vigilantism is just gross. It’s no less disgusting than others hoping the victim’s family will murder Kyle Rittenhouse in their own act of vigilantism.

Is killing in self-defense sometimes necessary? Sure, but there was a time in our not-so-distant past when it was mostly treated as the serious and unfortunate necessity that it actually is. Seeing so many comments from people who seem to be relishing their deaths or treating like some sort of “street justice” only reveals how soulless and bloodthirsty many people really are.

Hopefully this whole fiasco serve as a major reality check that will help us collectively open our eyes.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I listened to them read the law. it said it was legal. The government prosecutors agreed. Everyone in the room agreed including the people who are paid to put him in prison, everyone except local expert bubbajay because the corporate press told him otherwise
I just read how the defense pulled the switcheroo by claiming the gun belonged to Rittenhouse' buddy, and he was just borrowing it. That's why it was thrown out. Thought you said you watched the whole thing? Lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
It’s sickening to witness how death culture and the devaluation of life has affected our society. It’s become even more apparent recently with so many people celebrating death. Can we please stop masturbating over people killing others, whether it’s self-defense or not?

Bringing up the criminal history of those killed as if we should be salivating over it as some kind of accidental vigilantism is just gross. It’s no less disgusting than others hoping the victim’s family will murder Kyle Rittenhouse in their own act of vigilantism.

Is killing in self-defense sometimes necessary? Sure, but there was a time in our not-so-distant past when it was mostly treated as the serious and unfortunate necessity that it actually is. Seeing so many comments from people who seem to be relishing their deaths or treating like some sort of “street justice” only reveals how soulless and bloodthirsty many people really are.

Hopefully this whole fiasco serve as a major reality check that will help us collectively open our eyes.
Sorry. I'm glad the p***phile is dead. 1 less child abuser in the world. Even if Rittenhouse didn't shoot him I'd wish he'd walk into oncoming traffic. I thought someone like you would believe in karma at least.

I just read how the defense pulled the switcheroo by claiming the gun belonged to Rittenhouse' buddy, and he was just borrowing it. That's why it was thrown out. Thought you said you watched the whole thing? Lol
Yeah it did. And Rittenhouse was legally allowed to carry it. Give it a rest dude, I’ve explained it pretty clearly.

edit- The PROSECUTION claimed it belonged to his friend. They called him up to testify. It was thrown out because of the letter of the law, to which the prosecution agreed. You’re probably not going to get an accurate depiction from reading your corporate press articles. For example, what you said there is utterly false.

Last edited:
The government tried to prosecute an innocent man because it believed that the Media Run State and its illusions would prevail over truth again, due to its hubris and false success of covid, blm, and other mass hysteria inducement successes. the state thought that facts and truth would perish once again. that’s the real reason most people who watched the trial are happy it went the way it did. Truth hasn’t died yet, it hasn’t been mutinied by a media run state, if this case went the other way I’d say that’s the final nail in the coffin of truth

Bubbajay

Veteran
Yeah it did. And Rittenhouse was legally allowed to carry it. Give it a rest dude, I’ve explained it pretty clearly.

edit- The PROSECUTION claimed it belonged to his friend. They called him up to testify. It was thrown out because of the letter of the law, to which the prosecution agreed. You’re probably not going to get an accurate depiction from reading your corporate press articles. For example, what you said there is utterly false.
Its worthless talking facts with you. All you do is deny like most people in this forum.

Before the trial started the gun was bought by a friend for Rittenhouse. Once the trial started the switcheroo happened by claiming it was never his to begin with, and that he was borrowing it. What was the motive for the switcharoo? Could it have been the 10 year jail sentence for straw purchases? Yep

Scurry along to your next Qanon meeting.

Its worthless talking facts with you. All you do is deny like most people in this forum.

Before the trial started the gun was bought by a friend for Rittenhouse. Once the trial started the switcheroo happened by claiming it was never his to begin with, and that he was borrowing it. What was the motive for the switcharoo? Could it have been the 10 year jail sentence for straw purchases? Yep

Scurry along to your next Qanon meeting.
Where are you reading this? Your ass?

elsbet

Superstar
His lawyers were top notch, look at what he paid them. Could you afford that? I couldnt, and neither could the average person who's living paycheck to paycheck these days. No I didn't watch it, but I paid close attention to it in the press.

Obviously you know nothing about gun laws to claim he didn't do anything wrong. What about the fact he wasn't even eligible to own a forearm for starters? He had a friend buy the rifle for him. That's called a straw purchase and its a felony offence. Open carrying a loaded rifle in public places is illegal in some states. Rittenhouse was far from an innocent hero.

Rittenhouse has become the new god to be worshipped by the far right idiots who think its awesome to walk around town with their tacticool vests with a one point sling on their AR15s. He'll be used as a political tool like most people in his situation are.

And I'm not a "libtard" like you kind of people like to say.
"No I didn't watch it, but I paid
close attention to it in the press."​

No offense, but this seems to be a running theme. The people trying to disarm you are the same ones who run the media. Taking their words at face value isn't advised.

What if you knew with 100% certainty that Kyle’s family, his attorneys, the judge, and the prosecutor are all Freemasons? How might this change your perception of this trial? If your eyes are open, then you already know this.

Why do circuses have three “rings” and a ringmaster? What is the symbolism behind the ringmaster’s pedestal, baton, and raised arm pose?

http://masonicdictionary.com/blue.html

What if you knew with 100% certainty that Kyle’s family, his attorneys, the judge, and the prosecutor are all Freemasons? How might this change your perception of this trial? If your eyes are open, then you already know this.

Why do circuses have three “rings” and a ringmaster? What is the symbolism behind the ringmaster’s pedestal, baton, and raised arm pose?

http://masonicdictionary.com/blue.html

Lol, leftoids will reach for anything when they know they’re wrong. It was self defense pal, your p***phile hero was shot legally

Lol, leftoids will reach for anything when they know they’re wrong. It was self defense pal, your p***phile hero was shot legally
Thanks for the absolutely brilliant response. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. Circus clowns really love children, by the way. They love children so much, they build childrens’ hospitals that specialize in medically-induced comas. I wonder why.

Thanks for the absolutely brilliant response. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. Circus clowns really love children, by the way. They love children so much, they build childrens’ hospitals that specialize in medically-induced comas. I wonder why.
LMAO.rulers of the world right there for sure. Along with Kyle when he itched his belly

Get over it faker he man you’re wrong again. What do you think of the next Burn Loot Murder terrorist who mowed down those kids at the Christmas parade?

Get over it faker he man you’re wrong again. What do you think of the next Burn Loot Murder terrorist who mowed down those kids at the Christmas parade?
Do you mean Darrell Brooks AKA Quintan Felicien?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Félicien_Rops

Famous painting: The Sacrifice by Felician Rops:
https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/383785

November 21, 2021 World Day of Remembrance for whom exactly?
https://worlddayofremembrance.org/#top

(Brand new South Park promo, aired 11/18)

These are all just coincidences, right?