George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lurking009

Star
After several brutal murders committed by blacks against asians, these people have organized a march against white supremacy
I'm just wondering how stupid does it have to get before the general public calls bullshit and stops tolerating the 'woke' lies. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but those buying into the 'white people bad' ideology have reached a new level of stupid, racism, and ignorance.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering how stupid does it have to get before the general public calls bullshit and stops tolerating the 'woke' lies. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but those buying into the 'white people bad' ideology have reached a new level of stupid, racism, and ignorance.
Can it get any stupider than this? Just a complete blatant denial of what happened in favor of ideology? Granted, it's been this stupid the whole time, but this is just.... a collective lie. The news articles all said "2 teens" arrested, and "man" in custody etc. You know if he was white it would've said so. Turns out they were all blacks. And they were particularly brutal and violent murders. Throwing someone on the subway tracks. Beating a 90+ year old man to death. The two listed above. And they organize against the race the establishment has sanctioned racism against - whites.

Blacks Committed 73% of Mass Shootings In 2020. Many Cases Remain Unsolved. Where Is The FBI?
Where's the political action committees to stop black terror? The political class has an agenda against another race, its that simple

Tidal

Star
Criminal blacks get all blacks (including decent law-abiding blacks) a bad name, so you'd think decent black leaders would speak out loud and clear to condemn the criminals.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited: