George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Nailed it. The rioting is NOT coming from 'white nationalists' pretending to be leftists, as the MSM claims. Funny how the MSM mocks conspiracy theories until they find it useful to spread conspiracies themselves.
have you ever considered that both Antifa and white nationalists and COPS pretending to be Antifa could be involved ?

Oh you need a simple narrative to follow.

funny how you spot false flags until it counters your narrative.

the whole history of false flags is the CIA framing leftists. But this is not important because you need to push your narrative.

Maes17

Superstar
have you ever considered that both Antifa and white nationalists and COPS pretending to be Antifa could be involved ?

Oh you need a simple narrative to follow.

funny how you spot false flags until it counters your narrative.

the whole history of false flags is the CIA framing leftists. But this is not important because you need to push your narrative.
After reading about bricks being placed in “sketchy” locations by the cops. I’m actually leaning towards a set up to instigate emotion out of the left.

^^^
I’m still reading into all this on my what free time I have. So I am not jumping to conclusions. But I can see this as an attempt to kickstart martial law.

Look guys. I work a lot of hours, so I only read and obtain info here. So sorry if I’m lagging behind.

But I am passionate about my childhood community and hate to see this stuff happen nationwide to the point it puts doubt in a childs future. Albeit, we are a small internet community I think you guys despite tensions/differences raise some good discussions that can and should be applied to the streets if you guys are willing or have that voice.

Maes17

Superstar
The police state begins.

‘Prudent planning measure’: Pentagon flies 1,600 active-duty troops into DC area to be on standby as protests continue

Doesn’t sit right. How much power is the president going to give the active duty troops? This seems almost dictator like.

Thunderian

Superstar
Doesn’t sit right. How much power is the president going to give the active duty troops? This seems almost dictator like.
If I recall correctly, sending troops into DC is less dictatory than sending them to New York or Minnesota because it’s not a state.

Maes17

Superstar
If I recall correctly, sending troops into DC is less dictatory than sending them to New York or Minnesota because it’s not a state.
Well it’s a district. And they are there to protect the president.
Idk, it’s contradictory to rights to protest, but also at the same time there is potential danger etc.

I’m at the point where I’m not even on a side now cause of all the contractions running in my head. I’ve been thinking too much

Thunderian

Superstar
Well it’s a district. And they are there to protect the president.
Idk, it’s contradictory to rights to protest, but also at the same time there is potential danger etc.

I’m at the point where I’m not even on a side now cause of all the contractions running in my head. I’ve been thinking too much
I’m on the side of the law-abiding, whether they’re protesters or police. Cops in some places are being very heavy-handed toward peaceful groups.

justjess

Superstar
The Nation is a liberal rag and they claim they had info on the DC area protests only. There are plenty of photos showing antifas being involved elsewhere. Only someone extremely left biased would want to deny that.
I’m pretty sure every person here owns a black outfit for chrissakes. This MUST be real. MUST BE. But 911 was a hologram and no one ever dies in mass shootings. Right... :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
Nailed it. The rioting is NOT coming from 'white nationalists' pretending to be leftists, as the MSM claims. Funny how the MSM mocks conspiracy theories until they find it useful to spread conspiracies themselves.
It’s funny how people who claim to be conspitacy theorists and mock anyone who ever mentions msm is all up on the msm dick now. Everyone is blaming Antifa. Msm, President... you tools.

Hooligan69

Established
If I may share something about the 2010 G20 in Toronto, Canada. Photographs taken of those committing violent acts such as smashing windows of businesses and torching police cars showed that the perpetrators were wearing boots on their feet which were the same kind issued to police officers. The sole of the boot had the same logo as police boots. How do we know such things aren't at play in the USA right now as we chat here on the forum?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If I may share something about the 2010 G20 in Toronto, Canada. Photographs taken of those committing violent acts such as smashing windows of businesses and torching police cars showed that the perpetrators were wearing boots on their feet which were the same kind issued to police officers. The sole of the boot had the same logo as police boots. How do we know such things aren't at play in the USA right now as we chat here on the forum?
EXPOSED! G20 Toronto Police Agent Provocateurs in Video and Photos - WATCH @ 2:35 for total proof

weskrongden

Veteran
It’s funny how people who claim to be conspitacy theorists and mock anyone who ever mentions msm is all up on the msm dick now. Everyone is blaming Antifa. Msm, President... you tools.
It's mostly blacks with a little bit of antifa presence. It isn't that complicated. It's happened numerous times in the past where blacks have rioted over a police killing someone black.