George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

weskrongden

Established
no article provides no proof either. It is an opinion piece.
He's a random twitter troll who put IE in his tag. That's all Twitter based that on.
nuance, intelligence, white supremacist

not a good mix

next
I'm much smarter than you. You're very angry that you have no culture and white girls didn't want to date you growing up LOL.

LittleLady

Established
I'm kind of confused. Do most of you here believe the whole ordeal was just a plan to further rush in the NWO? Since we have the virus, the hornets, and now this? You're saying he is getting impatient, so this was a plan all along? Well, you may well be true.

Lurking009

Star
They announced a protest in the next town over from me for saturday. No big deal right? Orders have been lifted and we have a constitutional right to protest. Cue the white business owners of the area on Facebook... “oh god stay alert business owners, be prepared.” They are already agitating. They are already looking and hoping for a problem. As they prance around town in MAGA hats.
Destruction of businesses, looting, violent rioting, beating and terrorizing people trying to defend their business or just walking/driving down the street, murder... and you are actually wondering why people are making statements like that on facebook? Seriously, how can you even make such a stupid statement, and drag 'white business owners' into your comment, as if only they are worried about their businesses. Business owners of all colors justifiably are scared.

In the deleted thread, you were cheering for the 'burn this shit down' mob. Wondering if all this is still funny to you after protestors set fire to a building and blocked emergency vehicles as children burned, or beat business owners senseless when they were just trying to defend their business.

Lurking009

Star
The police state begins.

‘Prudent planning measure’: Pentagon flies 1,600 active-duty troops into DC area to be on standby as protests continue

GOOD.

Aero

Superstar
Does anyone know if this is a firework or improvised explosive?

It's a mortar type of firework, and not particularly impressive. I've had one of those explode at my feet though. They can pack a serious punch but in a context of war, Spartans would have probably throw them at each other for fun.

My philosophy with weapons of war is pretty simple though. If your weapon can't mow down an entire Legion from Ancient Rome, it's a worthless weapon.

Lyfe

Star
It's a mortar type of firework, and not particularly impressive. I've had one of those explode at my feet though. They can pack a serious punch but in a context of war, Spartans would have probably throw them at each other for fun.

My philosophy with weapons of war is pretty simple though. If your weapon can't mow down an entire Legion from Ancient Rome, it's a worthless weapon.
What tripped me out is that in the comments section people applauded that individual who ran up and threw it back in that guys car. It looks like from the second video that there is a good chance that explosion killed him.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Lurking009

Star
Total idiot store owner sides with punks that trashed his store.
'They're guitars, not human lives': Montreal store owner says getting looted was worth it to fight racism
Brainwashed virtue signaller. By doing this, he's actually helping the lawlessness and violence to continue.

Lurking009

Star
What tripped me out is that in the comments section people applauded that individual who ran up and threw it back in that guys car. It looks like from the second video that there is a good chance that explosion killed him.
I'm with you. I cannot believe people would actually cheer any of this on, but here we are. It's not just the actual destruction and violence that is so abhorrent, but the desire and tolerance for it, as well. Truly stomach turning.

Aero

Superstar
If there was a person in that car hopefully they are ok. It looks like the windows and doors of the car were open. So that's a good sign at least. Also, I'd be on the lookout for things that might just be stunts.

Apparently a famous YouTuber was caught looting in Phoenix with his posse. That alone pretty much ruined the whole thing for me. The idea of looting as a form of protest clearly doesn't work in practice. Not when Jack Paul is out there looting the mall.

Lurking009

Star
If people are able to loot, terrorize, and murder with no fear of Covid, they're certainly able to stand in a social distancing line and vote in person come November. No excuses for mail in ballots since clearly Covid does not exist anymore.

Thunderian

Superstar
This. Is. Not. The. Left. For the millionth freaking time. There’s how many videos of cops agitating? How many videos of white supremacists dresses as Antifa or themselves starting shit? How much proof do you need?

my country is in the midst of a fascist takeover and all you fools keep banging on about the left. The left isn’t doing this. There is zero logic to that statement and mounds of evidence against it. But cheetoh in charge tweets some very convenient political messaging and you all fall in line.
Where are the videos of cops breaking windows and starting fires? Cops being jerks doesn't equal cops being behind this. Where are the videos of white supremacists dressed as Antifa? I'm clearly following the wrong people on Twitter. I need any proof you have that this violence isn't being driven by what appear to be leftist thugs.

Here's some proof of what I am saying. These two clowns tried to firebomb a cop car in NYC.

7LYCDKHKRNEMDCUT7OCNH3OC2I.jpg

Do they look like white supremacists to you? The woman, Urooj Rahman, is a human rights lawyer, and her partner, also a lawyer, serves on a community board in New York City, so they don't really sound like white supremacists, either, do they?

Just to be sure, here's another picture of Rahman, in flagrante molotova, as they say.

download.jpg

The keffiyah says, "Free Palestine!", but the Bud Light molotov says, "Fireball shots for the ladies!" None of it says White Supremacist, so what do you have?

You've dodged my question once on this thread, and once on the other. Do you support the violence that's taking place?

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s funny how people who claim to be conspitacy theorists and mock anyone who ever mentions msm is all up on the msm dick now. Everyone is blaming Antifa. Msm, President... you tools.
The MSM isn't blaming Antifa. The NYPD is. Everyone else says it's white supremacists from out of state.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm kind of confused. Do most of you here believe the whole ordeal was just a plan to further rush in the NWO? Since we have the virus, the hornets, and now this? You're saying he is getting impatient, so this was a plan all along? Well, you may well be true.
The elite have an agenda toward global control. Covid wasn't manufactured, but the response was. The riots are a planned response as well. The goal is chaos, fear, and forced dependence on the state.